Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Come back [Mac]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

Come back  [Mac] Empty
PostSubject: Come back [Mac]   Come back  [Mac] EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 7:29 pm

Come back... for me.

After walking out of the building Peyton ran up to him. Of course I knew something was going on between them but.. I guess I didn't want to know. When he said he was going to London I tried to stay as happy as I could until he was out of sight. Slowly walking away from the team. I heard Sheldon say something to me but I didn't listen.. I was angry, angry at myself for letting Mac go to London. Not that I could have stopped him... especially not in this situation.

So many secrets hiding beneath my skin. I somehow hoped he knew, knew that I loved him more than any other human being on this planet, but how could he know when it's locked inside.

The one and only person I needed right now was him.. the man on his way to London with his girlfriend.

Last edited by Det. Stella Bonasera on Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

Come back  [Mac] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come back [Mac]   Come back  [Mac] EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 7:38 pm

I could see that, though Stella tried to be as happy as possible, something wasn't quite right, but I couldn't really figure out what.
There I was now, after saving my lab with Stella, walking away from them, to take some much needed time off and go to London... unknowingly to me then, only to come back alone.
I wasn't sure this was going to work, I mean Peyton almost forced me to say yes, by buying the tickets before she even asked me, but at that time I didn't really care... or maybe I was and just didn't see it?
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

Come back  [Mac] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come back [Mac]   Come back  [Mac] EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 7:42 pm

strolling down the street forcing myself to stay strong, after all it was my own fault. I should have acted on my feelings for him and I didn't. I can't really blame him for having a girlfriend, after all I was the one that told him he should go out more. Of course I meant it and I wanted him to be happy but deep down I hoped he wouldn't go out with anyone but me.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

Come back  [Mac] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come back [Mac]   Come back  [Mac] EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 7:48 pm

After packing a few things I was on the plane to London... gosh how I hated flying...
anyways, I stayed quiet, awefully quiet as Peyton said once, but I felt like I've let my team down... and even worse; like letting Stella down, leaving her alone with all that.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

Come back  [Mac] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come back [Mac]   Come back  [Mac] EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 7:54 pm

After walking half an hour, which felt like hours the rain starts falling out of the way too cloudy sky. "That's just great..." I say frustrated and keep walking. The first couple of rain drops were the worst. The longer I was walking through the rain, the more I started to like it. Like this no one was able to see how many tears were rolling down my face.

Last edited by Det. Stella Bonasera on Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

Come back  [Mac] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come back [Mac]   Come back  [Mac] EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 7:56 pm

We reached London hours later and I still was very quiet. Not that I didn't want to take time off and just relax, but it somehow didn't feel right. I didn't belong here and I knew it the instant I got out of the plane with Peyton.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

Come back  [Mac] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come back [Mac]   Come back  [Mac] EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 7:59 pm

Even though it was raining I sit down on a bench. At this point I really didn't care if my clothes would be ruined, they were ruined after all. This day just sucks and there is nothing I can do about it. The only think i can possibly do is going home.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

Come back  [Mac] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come back [Mac]   Come back  [Mac] EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 8:08 pm

Back in London I don't even walk out of the airport building, but tell Peyton I couldn't stay and buy a ticket for the next flight back to New York. Peyton of course was hurt and angry, but I didn't care. There was another place I had to be now. Another person I belonged to, a person I think I always belonged to, right from the start.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

Come back  [Mac] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come back [Mac]   Come back  [Mac] EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 8:17 pm

As I sit on the bench a little longer in the streaming rain I feel myself finally calming down. Can't believe how upset I can be over a man. Not just some man, the man I've been dreaming about ever since I met him.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

Come back  [Mac] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come back [Mac]   Come back  [Mac] EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:06 pm

Early the next morning I land back in New York, back home, where I belong.
I looked at my watch and thought it may be too early to go and see Stella, but actually I didn't care. So I get into a cap and give the driver her address.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

Come back  [Mac] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come back [Mac]   Come back  [Mac] EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:08 pm

The rain had stopped and I went home. Being at home I changed in something comfortable and dry. not much later I was sitting on the couch with a glass of red wine, of course. What else would help me getting trough the night, Mac but he isn't here. A couple hours later I fell asleep on the couch
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

Come back  [Mac] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come back [Mac]   Come back  [Mac] EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:15 pm

Once I got to Stella's apartment I went inside, luckily someone was walking out at the same time. I walk up to her door and knock.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

Come back  [Mac] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come back [Mac]   Come back  [Mac] EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:19 pm

I lift my head from the pillow on the couch as I hear a knock "ughhh bad timing" I whisper to myself as I try to fix my hair as quick as I can. Totally forgetting about the make up I walk to the door and open it. Expecting to see a neighbor in front of me I don't bother acting like i'm awake for hours..... "Mac" I gasp as I see him standing in front of me
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

Come back  [Mac] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come back [Mac]   Come back  [Mac] EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:21 pm

I smile a little when she opens the door, but then feel a little uncertain.
"Hi... bad timing?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

Come back  [Mac] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come back [Mac]   Come back  [Mac] EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:28 pm

"Yes" I say seriously and blink a couple of times to make sure i'm not dreaming "What are you doing here? aren't you supposed to be in London by now?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

Come back  [Mac] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come back [Mac]   Come back  [Mac] EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:32 pm

"Well... Figured there is some place else I belong." I say seriously.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

Come back  [Mac] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come back [Mac]   Come back  [Mac] EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:34 pm

"Yea, job never stops but Mac seriously after yesterday I'm not up for a next case really" I tell him as I think he has another case that had to be solved
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

Come back  [Mac] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come back [Mac]   Come back  [Mac] EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:37 pm

"I'm not here because of a case, Stella." I say seriously.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

Come back  [Mac] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come back [Mac]   Come back  [Mac] EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:40 pm

Looks at you curiously "So what are you doing here?" I ask as I step aside to let you in "If you are going to tell me I need to talk to such a strange person from the NYPD you can forget it, I'm fine" I try to think of a reason why he would be here
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

Come back  [Mac] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come back [Mac]   Come back  [Mac] EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:42 pm

"The reason is you." I say, looking at you.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

Come back  [Mac] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come back [Mac]   Come back  [Mac] EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:44 pm

"Me?" spoken about a bad timing.. this was a little too unexpected and yet very upsetting.. again. Maybe he just wanted to talk about yesterday so stay calm Bonasera
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

Come back  [Mac] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come back [Mac]   Come back  [Mac] EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:45 pm

"Yeah... but I obviously aren't really welcome..." I say and want to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

Come back  [Mac] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come back [Mac]   Come back  [Mac] EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:46 pm

"Who's saying that? I stepped aside so you could walk in... How dare you saying you're not welcome here?" I say frustrated
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

Come back  [Mac] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come back [Mac]   Come back  [Mac] EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:49 pm

"Just didn't seem like it." I say quietly.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

Come back  [Mac] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come back [Mac]   Come back  [Mac] EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:50 pm

"What the... well if you feel like that maybe you should go to London then!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Come back  [Mac] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come back [Mac]   Come back  [Mac] Empty

Back to top Go down

Come back [Mac]
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unleash your imagination! :: Out of work :: The streets of New York-
Jump to: