Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

help her (Stella, Haylen, Lindsay)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

help her (Stella, Haylen, Lindsay) Empty
PostSubject: help her (Stella, Haylen, Lindsay)   help her (Stella, Haylen, Lindsay) EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:08 pm

Shannon stood outside one of the ICU rooms at St. Matthews Hospital, a sad and worried look on her face, in side the room, her and Thomas's five year old daughter Bridget was laying in the hospital bed asleep, she had come down with a cold that took a severe turn for the worse and nearly killed Bridget, Shannon had tears in her eyes as she watched Bridget sleep, the stuffed dog that she got her for her birthday under her arm

Last edited by Shannon Kelly on Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

A day without a smile is a lost day.

PostSubject: Re: help her (Stella, Haylen, Lindsay)   help her (Stella, Haylen, Lindsay) EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:22 pm

I was the first to arrive, having gotten a call from Shannon just about twenty minutes ago. As I walked into the hospital I quickly found her and walked over to Shannon, my own worried look on my face.
"Shannon..." I said quietly as I reached her.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: help her (Stella, Haylen, Lindsay)   help her (Stella, Haylen, Lindsay) EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:28 pm

Shannon looked over and saw Haylen next to her, "Hey" she said softly, wiping her face at the same time while trying to compose herself
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: help her (Stella, Haylen, Lindsay)   help her (Stella, Haylen, Lindsay) EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:29 pm

I knew she worried about her girl and I did, too, so the only thing I could think of was to pull her into a hug and that's what I did.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: help her (Stella, Haylen, Lindsay)   help her (Stella, Haylen, Lindsay) EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:32 pm

Shannon returned the hug, a tear falling across her face at the same time, "She's in so much pain, Haylen." she said softly
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: help her (Stella, Haylen, Lindsay)   help her (Stella, Haylen, Lindsay) EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:35 pm

I gently rubbed her back, offering her some comfort, before I looked at Shannon.
"She's a strong girl, Shannon. She'll be fine." I told her in a gentle tone, hoping that it was going to be the truth.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: help her (Stella, Haylen, Lindsay)   help her (Stella, Haylen, Lindsay) EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:49 pm

Shannon nodded a bit, then pulled back and looked at Haylen, "Fr. Richardson is on his way" she told her, indicating the priest from St. Patrick's Cathedral, the church the Kelly's attended
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: help her (Stella, Haylen, Lindsay)   help her (Stella, Haylen, Lindsay) EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:51 pm

I nodded in understanding, though I was worried about Bridget.
"Do they know what she had, yet?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: help her (Stella, Haylen, Lindsay)   help her (Stella, Haylen, Lindsay) EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 7:42 pm

"It stared off as a cold, then she passed out and when Thomas's felt Bridget's forehead, he said that she was burning up." Shannon replied
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: help her (Stella, Haylen, Lindsay)   help her (Stella, Haylen, Lindsay) EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 7:50 pm

I sighed a little, glancing at Bridget.
Let her be okay. I sent a small prayer up.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: help her (Stella, Haylen, Lindsay)   help her (Stella, Haylen, Lindsay) EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 7:57 pm

Shannon looked at her as well, at the same time, Fr. Richardson walked up to them, Shannon saw him first, greeting him in Latin when he was close enough
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: help her (Stella, Haylen, Lindsay)   help her (Stella, Haylen, Lindsay) EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 8:00 pm

I watched them staying where I was, but greeting him the same way, just as I learned.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: help her (Stella, Haylen, Lindsay)   help her (Stella, Haylen, Lindsay) EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 8:06 pm

Fr. Richardson looked at Haylen and said the same to her, "How are you two?" he asked them, "I'm okay" Shannon replied
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: help her (Stella, Haylen, Lindsay)   help her (Stella, Haylen, Lindsay) EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 8:09 pm

"Holding up and being strong for friends in need." I replied.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: help her (Stella, Haylen, Lindsay)   help her (Stella, Haylen, Lindsay) EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 9:20 pm

Fr. Richardson nodded, "I'll take you to Bridget" Shannon said to him, the priest nodded, then followed Shannon inside
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: help her (Stella, Haylen, Lindsay)   help her (Stella, Haylen, Lindsay) EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 9:52 pm

I waited outside the room, granting them some privacy.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: help her (Stella, Haylen, Lindsay)   help her (Stella, Haylen, Lindsay) EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:02 am

in the room, Shannon and Fr. Richardson prayed as they stood next to Bridget
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: help her (Stella, Haylen, Lindsay)   help her (Stella, Haylen, Lindsay) EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:11 am

Outside I sit down on one of the benches, saying my own prayer for Bridget.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: help her (Stella, Haylen, Lindsay)   help her (Stella, Haylen, Lindsay) EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 5:51 pm

inside the room, after Fr. Richardson and Shannon finished, Bridget woke up and looked at him, "Hey sweetie" Shannon said to her
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: help her (Stella, Haylen, Lindsay)   help her (Stella, Haylen, Lindsay) EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 5:52 pm

Outside I was waiting patiently.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: help her (Stella, Haylen, Lindsay)   help her (Stella, Haylen, Lindsay) EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 9:43 pm

Bridget looked at her mom, "Mommy, I's hurt" she replied, "I know sweetie, but your going to be better soon." Shannon replied while holding her hand
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: help her (Stella, Haylen, Lindsay)   help her (Stella, Haylen, Lindsay) EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 8:31 am

After a while I got up from the bench and looked through the small window in the door, seeing Shannon holding her daughter's hand while Bridget tried to keep her eyes open. The way she looked made me sad, but I knew once she was through it, she'll be stronger and fine.
I gently knocked on the door and peered inside.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: help her (Stella, Haylen, Lindsay)   help her (Stella, Haylen, Lindsay) EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:13 pm

Bridget looked over at the door, seeing Haylen, she tried to smile, Shannon looked over and waived for her to come in, Fr. Richardson watched them
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: help her (Stella, Haylen, Lindsay)   help her (Stella, Haylen, Lindsay) EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 9:01 pm

I entered the room, closing the door behind me and walked up to them.
"Hey sweet girl." I greeted her, giving her an encouraging smile.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: help her (Stella, Haylen, Lindsay)   help her (Stella, Haylen, Lindsay) EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 10:15 pm

Bridget tried to smile again, but it was clear that she was in pain, "Hi" she said in a weak voice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: help her (Stella, Haylen, Lindsay)   help her (Stella, Haylen, Lindsay) Empty

Back to top Go down

help her (Stella, Haylen, Lindsay)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next