Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trouble in the bank. (Mac/Anyone)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

Trouble in the bank. (Mac/Anyone) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the bank. (Mac/Anyone)   Trouble in the bank. (Mac/Anyone) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 4:48 pm

Katrina nodded at Mac and got down on he ground with him and got Star as close to them as she could.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the bank. (Mac/Anyone)   Trouble in the bank. (Mac/Anyone) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 8:15 pm

While on the ground I kept an eye on the guys and on Star and Katrina. If I had I to I knew I was going to protect them with my very life.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the bank. (Mac/Anyone)   Trouble in the bank. (Mac/Anyone) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 10:19 pm

"Everyone put your wallets and anything you have on the ground in front of you." Katrina put her wallet down but hind her necklace Mac had got her years ago.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the bank. (Mac/Anyone)   Trouble in the bank. (Mac/Anyone) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 9:32 am

I sighed and hide my cell phone as I put my wallet onto the ground, but am glad I put the jewelry into my inner suit jacket and can hide in there.
From a look at the display on my phone I knew that Thomas did answer his phone and I hoped he got there in time. For me alone there were too many to fight. I looked at Katrina and then at Star.
Back to top Go down
Henry McGeorge

Henry McGeorge

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the bank. (Mac/Anyone)   Trouble in the bank. (Mac/Anyone) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 2:47 pm

The robbery was in progress when Henry heard about it so he quickly drove over to the Bank and started to take a Kelvar Vest and M16A3.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the bank. (Mac/Anyone)   Trouble in the bank. (Mac/Anyone) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 6:38 pm

Star looked at Mac. Whats going on?" Katrina looked at Mac.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the bank. (Mac/Anyone)   Trouble in the bank. (Mac/Anyone) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 6:49 pm

I looked back at Katrina and then at the guys. I wasn't sure what to reply.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the bank. (Mac/Anyone)   Trouble in the bank. (Mac/Anyone) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 6:52 pm

Star looked at them. Katrina sighed and put her head next to Star's
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the bank. (Mac/Anyone)   Trouble in the bank. (Mac/Anyone) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 6:55 pm

I sighed a little as I glanced at the guys making their way to us.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the bank. (Mac/Anyone)   Trouble in the bank. (Mac/Anyone) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 7:03 pm

The guys grabbed the wallets and seen a chain on Star's neck. Katrina looked up at them seeing them smirk.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the bank. (Mac/Anyone)   Trouble in the bank. (Mac/Anyone) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 7:10 pm

I noticed that smirk and shot the guy an angry look.
"Don't even think about touching her." I hissed at them.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the bank. (Mac/Anyone)   Trouble in the bank. (Mac/Anyone) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 7:14 pm

"I was thinking of doing more then just touching." The guy said.
Katrina growled, her street girl that she had been hinding for the last couple months came right back out.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the bank. (Mac/Anyone)   Trouble in the bank. (Mac/Anyone) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 7:21 pm

For me it was more the family man and cop that came through and I wasn't going to let anything happen to either Katrina nor her precious little girl.
"Don't even try." I said obviously getting angry.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the bank. (Mac/Anyone)   Trouble in the bank. (Mac/Anyone) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 7:25 pm

The guy grabbed the chain and ripped it off Star fast. Star whimpered a bit. Katrina was trying to get to her knife.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the bank. (Mac/Anyone)   Trouble in the bank. (Mac/Anyone) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 7:30 pm

When the guy had his hand at the chain and was about to pull it back I grabbed it and got to my feet, my military training still very helpful, I am able to yank his arm onto his back, so that his hand was was showing at his head. True police style. I held him tightly, knowing it hurt.
"You better let go of that necklace, or I swear I'll kill you." I hissed into his ear.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the bank. (Mac/Anyone)   Trouble in the bank. (Mac/Anyone) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 7:35 pm

The guy let of the necklace. Katrina smirked not knowing MAc was that good. Another guy put a gun in Mac's back. "Let go or one of your little girls well get it."
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the bank. (Mac/Anyone)   Trouble in the bank. (Mac/Anyone) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 7:39 pm

With the gun at my back, I had little choice. I looked at Katrina and Star and hesitated a little. I quickly turn around, pulling the guy I held with me, slamming him into the guy with the gun and sent them both to the floor. While turning around I got Katrina and Star behind me.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the bank. (Mac/Anyone)   Trouble in the bank. (Mac/Anyone) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 7:44 pm

Katrina got Star behind her and gave Mac her knife.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the bank. (Mac/Anyone)   Trouble in the bank. (Mac/Anyone) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 7:48 pm

I took it, but kept it hidden from the view, wanting to see how far they'll go. I did have training in the military and knew my way around when it came to self defense without any weapons, but with at least one of them having a gun, I knew it could be dangerous and not only for me.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the bank. (Mac/Anyone)   Trouble in the bank. (Mac/Anyone) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 7:52 pm

Star hugged Kat's leg. While Kat stayed close to Mac. The guys got up and pointed the guy at Mac.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the bank. (Mac/Anyone)   Trouble in the bank. (Mac/Anyone) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 8:02 pm

I knew that at least my life depended on my skills and theirs right now. All I could do was hoping that they weren't that good and so far it didn't seem that way.
"What now? You gonna cowardly shoot an unarmed man in front of his family?"
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the bank. (Mac/Anyone)   Trouble in the bank. (Mac/Anyone) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 8:10 pm

The guy pulled the hummer on the guy back.
Katrina held into the back Mac.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the bank. (Mac/Anyone)   Trouble in the bank. (Mac/Anyone) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 8:12 pm

I stood my ground watching them with an angry expression. Though I did wonder why it took so long for any backup to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the bank. (Mac/Anyone)   Trouble in the bank. (Mac/Anyone) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 8:17 pm

He pull triger but it didn't shoot he tried again and again.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the bank. (Mac/Anyone)   Trouble in the bank. (Mac/Anyone) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 8:25 pm

Both seemed to be surprised that the gun didn't work and so I used the chance.
I made my move, meaning kicking the guys hand, so he looses the gun and then grabbing the other one, so that he had his back to me and pressed the knife against his neck. I was hoping that Katrina could get the gun, before the guy got it back, but wasn' sure if it was going to work.
"Move and you're dead." I hissed to the one I had in my grasp again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the bank. (Mac/Anyone)   Trouble in the bank. (Mac/Anyone) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trouble in the bank. (Mac/Anyone)
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next