Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Solving Mysteries [Everyone]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

A day without a smile is a lost day.

Solving Mysteries [Everyone] Empty
PostSubject: Solving Mysteries [Everyone]   Solving Mysteries [Everyone] EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:44 pm

I opened my eyes and found myself in a hospital bed. I didn't know how I got there as I couldn't remember anything that happened until I woke up. But I could feel a throbbing pain in my head and my wrists hurt like hell, though they were wrapped with soft bandages. I tired to look around, but couldn't see anything familiar, just the boring, white room of a hospital, but I could hear the constant beep tone of a heart monitor. What the hell happened?
I finally heard a familiar voice talking to me.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Solving Mysteries [Everyone]   Solving Mysteries [Everyone] EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:15 pm

"Haylen" Shannon said to her, Keven, Haylen's boyfriend, was behind her, both were concerned for her, "Haylen, can you hear me?" Shannon asked
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Solving Mysteries [Everyone]   Solving Mysteries [Everyone] EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:20 pm

I turned my head, seeing Shannon and Keven and tried a smile that didn't really looked like it. As I tried to say something it wouldn't work so I just nod.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Solving Mysteries [Everyone]   Solving Mysteries [Everyone] EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:24 pm

Shannon held her hand, Keven walked up, "Hey sweetie" he said to her
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Solving Mysteries [Everyone]   Solving Mysteries [Everyone] EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:27 pm

"Hey." I tried, sounding a little hoarse and quiet.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Solving Mysteries [Everyone]   Solving Mysteries [Everyone] EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:30 pm

it hurt Keven to see her like this, "Your going to be okay Haylen." he said to her, keeping it togeather
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Solving Mysteries [Everyone]   Solving Mysteries [Everyone] EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:31 pm

I looked at him, seeing that it hurt him to see me like this, but nodded.
"What... happened?" I finally dared to asked, looking at Keven first and then at Haylen.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Solving Mysteries [Everyone]   Solving Mysteries [Everyone] EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:38 pm

"You were attacked" Shannon said to her, Keven nodded in reply, holding back his anger
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Solving Mysteries [Everyone]   Solving Mysteries [Everyone] EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:46 pm

I didn't say anything for a while. Attacked? Why don't I remember? How did this happen and who did this? Those questions were running through my brain.
"Who...?" was all I could ask.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Solving Mysteries [Everyone]   Solving Mysteries [Everyone] EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 10:57 pm

"We are trying to find out" Keven said to her, Shannon nodded in reply
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Solving Mysteries [Everyone]   Solving Mysteries [Everyone] EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 11:18 pm

I closed my eyes for a moment, trying to think of something they could use, that would help them, but there was nothing. Or was there?
"I.... I think someone tied my wrists... how did you find me?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Solving Mysteries [Everyone]   Solving Mysteries [Everyone] EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 12:39 am

Shannon nodded, "We found you in behind the boathouse in Central Park." she said to Haylen while standing next to her
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Solving Mysteries [Everyone]   Solving Mysteries [Everyone] EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 10:22 am

"Oh my...." I uttered in shock. I remembered that I was called there for a case, but found nothing when I got there. "I remember... being called to a place near... that boathouse. But... I found no crime scene... when I got there." I said, slowly and with smaller breaks, as I wasn't recovered fully yet.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Solving Mysteries [Everyone]   Solving Mysteries [Everyone] EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 4:52 pm

Shannon and Keven both nodded, "Your doing good, sweetie, what else do you remember?" Keven asked
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Solving Mysteries [Everyone]   Solving Mysteries [Everyone] EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 4:55 pm

I thought for a while, hoping to remember anything else.
"I think the person who attacked me... was a man, because... I think that person was strong..." I said a little hasitant.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Solving Mysteries [Everyone]   Solving Mysteries [Everyone] EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 5:01 pm

Shannon nodded, "Haylen do you remember anything about him?" she asked, "A voice, smell, anything?"
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Solving Mysteries [Everyone]   Solving Mysteries [Everyone] EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 5:22 pm

I closed my eyes again, thinking of anything that happened to me, though I didn't remember much, yet. But when an image appeared in my mind I quickly opened my eyes again.
"I believe he brought me into the boathouse... and I had to walk stairs. The room smelled like.... like roses and he..." I said and stopped trying to remember something about him. "He smelled like... fuel or something... like he was working in a garage."
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Solving Mysteries [Everyone]   Solving Mysteries [Everyone] EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 5:32 pm

Keven nodded in reply, as did Shannon, "I'll get officers over there, Keven stay with her." Shannon said to them as she got her phone out and stepped outside
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Solving Mysteries [Everyone]   Solving Mysteries [Everyone] EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 5:34 pm

I sighed a little and watched Shannon leaving the room before looking at Keven.
"Sorry..." I said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Solving Mysteries [Everyone]   Solving Mysteries [Everyone] EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 5:46 pm

"Haylen, none of this was your fault." Keven said to her as he sat on her bed
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Solving Mysteries [Everyone]   Solving Mysteries [Everyone] EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 5:47 pm

"I know... but we're not supposed to take calls all alone." I said, still a little sad. "But... they were all busy so..." my voice trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Solving Mysteries [Everyone]   Solving Mysteries [Everyone] EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 5:56 pm

Keven took her hand, "Haylen, all that matters right now, is that your alive." he told her
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Solving Mysteries [Everyone]   Solving Mysteries [Everyone] EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 5:57 pm

I looked at him, trying a small smile and nodded.
"What else did he do to me?" I dared to ask, hoping they could give me bits and pieces and I could help them get this guy.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Solving Mysteries [Everyone]   Solving Mysteries [Everyone] EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 6:03 pm

Keven watched Haylen as she tried to smile at him, "He kept you chained to the wall of the boathouse." he replied
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Solving Mysteries [Everyone]   Solving Mysteries [Everyone] EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 6:09 pm

After Keven said that I remembered that I tried to get free, that's why my wrists hurt and they were wrapped. The chain must have cut into my skin.
"I tried to get free... I know that I tried to free my hands... I didn't see him, but... heard him. He was... it seemed like he was on the phone... with someone."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solving Mysteries [Everyone]   Solving Mysteries [Everyone] Empty

Back to top Go down

Solving Mysteries [Everyone]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unleash your imagination! :: Out of work :: Hospital-
Jump to: