Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] Empty
PostSubject: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 12:01 pm

Catherine and Stella ran after a guy who tried to get in the room of their witness. It wasn't just a witness, it was a 16 year old girl from Las Vegas who ended up in the hospital in NYC. Both Cath and Stella felt like protecting her because they also had teenage girls and they knew how fragile they are at that age.

"FREEZE NYPD" Stella yelled through the almost empty hall of the hospital. The guy kept running, both Catherine and Stella had no idea who he was. They could only tell he was quite fast. The hospital floors are quite slippy and both Cath and Stella had a hard time running on their 'not-very-high-heels'

In the end of the hall they looked around "Where did he go to, I'm sure he went this way" Catherine said while looking around. It was a dead end.. at least they thought it was. Before they could turn around and walk back 3 men stood in front of them with a big smile. "two detectives is better than one little girl" one of the men said. Stella raised her eyebrow and points her gun on the men. "on the ground" Cath almost yelled at them while also pointing her gun at the men "you won't shoot us, you are in trouble if you do, we aren't armed." they all step closer to the detectives. "three men against two women, that sounds like self defence to me" Stella said, before Cath could reply the 3 men already jumped on them, taking the guns from them.

"look who has the gun now ladies?" The tallest man smiles. Stella hoped a nurse or anyone heard them talking but since they were in the part that nobody used any more they were kinda 'screwed' "Get up" the smallest ordered. They got up from the floor.

Before they knew it they were somewhere in a dark room tied to a chair. "lovely" Stella said sarcastic
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 12:12 pm

I open my eyes slowly and blink few times. "What the heck?" I groan and try to move my arms but they are tied to the chair i'm sitting on. "Whatt..." I raise my head fast and scan the room and notice Stella few feet from me in the same state. "Stella???" Man... my head hurts like hell! "What happened? Where are we??"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 12:18 pm

"we are playing in a movie" I say frustrated and nod at the camera in front of us. "I think we are in a hospital room in the old part of the hospital. there is no way someone ever comes here." a minute later one of the three men walk in the room "are you hungry ladies?" He smiles an evil smile and hold up two slices of cake, no way I'm going to eat that. "No thank you" I tell the man who just grins at us and walks closer "oh yes you two are going to eat this, I'm sure you two will like it, it's like you are in another world with no worries" another world with no worries.. space cake? no way.. well we would be easy to handle, but seriously space cake? "No thank you" I tell him again, he now stands in front of me.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 12:27 pm

"I'm not gonna eat that!" I say with disgust and turn my head away. "I'm not hungry! You can have the cake!!" I look at Stella and try to think how to get out of the stupid chairs. The camera would ruin the plan I had for a moment. "What do you want from us?" I turn back to the men and frown. "Aren't we too old for you?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 12:33 pm

The man tries to open my mouth but I keep it shut "Keep your hand off me!" I tell him firmly and turn my head away just like Cath just did. The man turns back to Cath and laughs. "I don't care how old you are, haven't had a good time for ages, I think I'll enjoy you" I glare at him with open mouth... he can't be serious "have you any idea how deep you'll be in trouble if you rape her?" The man laughs "You have a big mouth, time to get that clean don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 12:42 pm

"oh god!" I think in horror and feel how my heart rate rises. I try not to show out my fear and look back up at him. "Women don't give yourself to you so you have to take them with force," I ask bitterly. There is no way I'm going to let them have "the fun" on me or Stella. I'll kill them with my own hands then!!!
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 12:48 pm

The man starts laughing even more. the other two join him and ask what's going on "they don't believe we can/will have our way with them" He keeps laughing and the others start too "well I'm glad the three of you find that so funny" I say sarcastic. One man walks behind us and whispers in my ear "Maybe your little Mac Taylor friend would like to see me on top of you" I shiver and look at Cath than back at the guy "That just gross, there is no way you are going to touch me!"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 12:50 pm

"Get away from her!!" I hiss and look at them with disgust. "What do you want from us??" I demand and try to get my hands free. "LEt me go you son of a bitch!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 12:57 pm

"Another big-mouth woman, what is his name again? Alex Vartann? isn't that someone you want to see again?" one of the guys say and grin. "We want to get our people out of jail" another one explains. "What are you guys, some kind of fake bank-rob-team?" I shouldn't have said that because before I know it the guy behind me grabs my hair and push my head back "Listen you bitch, we are not fake" He says angry.

Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 1:02 pm

"I said... LEAVE HER ALONE!!!!" I yell and try to pull my hands free again. "I'm gonna kill you with my own hands if you hurt her!" I hiss and can't believe this is all happening right now! "You think that forcing yourself onto women we'll make us like you more? Newsflash.. you're wrong!!! Alex is hundred times more man than you ever will be!!!"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 1:05 pm

"I don't care if you like us or not as long as we get our men free and asking the cops won't work so you two are perfect to get them free" the smallest man says smiling not carrying about what she just said about killing them. The two women are tied to the chair anyway. "You want to see how much man I am, you little bitch?" The tallest asks and starts undoing his belt. "Oh keep your pants on..." I say and frown
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 1:11 pm

"You don't have to prove me anything! You just proved how tiny you really are." I groan and spit on him when he steps closer to me. Maybe I should've not done it but I'm not afraid of him. I'm pretty sure someone will start look for us soon and nothing actually happens.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 1:16 pm

"TURN THE CAMERA ON" The guy yells to another when he walks closer to Catherine. "You'll be sorry for what you just did!" He waits till the camera is on and hits Catherine hard in her face "CATH!" I yell as I see the guy hit her.

"Say something like that again and you'll get another one" He says pissed of and grabs a slice of the cake and give it to the small guy "FEED HER" he yells and opens Cath's mouth
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 1:21 pm

"Aaaarrrgggg" I cry out when his knucles land on my face. I spit out some of the blood and I look at him. "You son of a bitch!!!" I manage to say and lower my head not to swallow the blood. I feel my head lift up and mouth forced to open. I pull my head back and swallow bac kthe tears. I'm not gonna cry!! As long as they won't touch Stella I don't care what happens to me!
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 1:28 pm

"So now what you hit her, it's on the tape, you're feeling better now?" I huff and shake my head "that's so sick! you're not getting away with this, hitting a detective is high on the list of crimes!" I tell him. "Alex would probably like to see it" the man says and I shake my head "You know what you are...-" The man behind me cuts me off "We cut each little finger of your hand if you say one more thing like that" He says while pulling my head back 'again' he smiles as I see his eyes lock with mine. I'm so lucky that I have quite a lot of hair and I don't feel much of what he's doing.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 1:50 pm

"He's gonna kill you if you touch us again!!!" Alex!! Where are you?? Anybody??? Itry to pull my hands free again but with no luck. They have tied us strongly nad I can feel the rope hurting my hands. "Tie us free, NOW!!" I demand looking at them. "How can we 'help' you like this??"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 2:12 pm

"we are going to make a reality show with you two, I'm sure your friends would love to see that. Maybe I manage to get one of you pregnant and we can tape a family show" He laugh while I look at him like he gone crazy.. which he did of course.. I watch another guy installing another camera in the other corner of the room. "Detective Willows needs some make up, her face is red" the small guy says. ok they are totally crazy... the dude better be joking about the pregnant bit because I'd rather die than have a child from him.

"Bonasera didn't cry yet" The tall man says. The man behind me smirks "Don't worry I can change that"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 2:23 pm

"Step away from us!!!!" I yell out in anger! There is no way I'm gonna let them... I can't even say out that word. "Assaulting police officer gives you electric chair!!!"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 2:31 pm

The guys start laughing even louder "Cath.. New York has not had an execution since 1976" I whisper but I know the men heard me. They almost fall over from laughing even though it's not that funny. "ok guys quit laughing and let us go, you guys had your fun" I tell them while I shake my head
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 2:34 pm

"They'll have it back when something happened to us! I'll make sure of it!!!" "Now let us go!!!"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 2:39 pm

The men seem to enjoy this more than I thought, they just walk out of the room, laughing. I don't mind that they left... "Cath are you ok?" I ask while I look around the room.. damn the camera's are on they can just see every move we make.. they might seem a little silly but they have our guns and are definitely able to kill us
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 2:44 pm

I drop my head and cough some more blood. "I think he knocked one of my tooth loose", I answer quietly. "I cant remember anything.." I say and rasie my head. "Why are we here and who are they talking about? My head is killing me!"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 2:46 pm

"we get outta here I'm sure, Alex and Mac will definitely get us" I look at her she doesn't remember anything "we were chasing a guy who got into our witness's room. how do you mean who are they talking about?" I dare to ask not knowing what she means
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 3:01 pm

I shake my head and try to remember but nothing. Our witness? Was I in New York? Am I still there? I turn to Stella and look at her "Who are 'their people'? They said they'll keep us here till their people are out of jail!"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 3:04 pm

"I don't know exactly who they are but I can tell ya they won't get anyone out of jail like this. Mac and Alex probably already know we are missing." I hope I'm right, Alex probably knows Cath should be back already, but Mac.. maybe he thinks I went home... Alex probably called him.. I hope..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] Empty

Back to top Go down

Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next