Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]

Go down 
+2
John Walter
Haylen Becall
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

A day without a smile is a lost day.

Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] Empty
PostSubject: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:27 pm

I was on the way home from a visit at the Kelly family home and walked the short way from their home to mine. My way lead through a quiet street and normally I wouldn't feel scared, but tonight I thought something was wrong, but before I could realize what it was I feel someone hitting me on the head with something and I tried to call for help and struggle when I felt the same person, a man bigger than me, dragging me to the ground and holding a cloth with chloroform over my nose and mouth and I drifted into oblivion.

When I woke up again I was lying on the cold ground in what must be a basement, my head pounding and my vision still blur. My hands were tied behind my back and my feet were also tied together. It was dark and I was freezing. Where am I?"
And then I heard the door open an a person stepping into the room and I pretended to sleep.
Back to top Go down
John Walter

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:04 pm

John was walking toward his house, then he saw a black van pull up to a cemetary, two men were dragging a woman,John followed them.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 8:01 pm

I was still lying on the floor replaying the last scenes I remembered, including those at Thomas and Shannon's place. I've told them that I would call them when I got home and by now they must be waiting for that call already. In the poket of my jeans I felt my cell phone vibrating as someone obviously tried to get a hold of me.
The man came walking back into the room and I still pretend that I hadn't been up yet, but that changed as I felt the cold water splashing into my face and I was then being jerked into a sitting position and I felt my head pounding from the hit. The cold water now running down my face and dripping into my jacket and shirt caused me to freeze a little more.
"You gonna be a great bait for that lovely Det. Kelly. I know he and his wife care a lot 'bout you." the man whispered into my ear. "Now you gonna do what I tell ya, or else. Try one thing and you're dead. Got that?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 8:16 pm

Shannon was worried, Haylen was to have called them by now, she knew that it didn't take long for Haylen to get back home from their place, so she tried calling her, but to no avail, "Thomas something is wrong" she said to her husband, worry in her voice when she spoke
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 8:19 pm

I looked at Shannon when she said that to me, I could tell by the look on her face that she was worried, I knew that Haylen should have called us by now, "Shannon, call Mac and inform him of what is going on, I'm going to go look for her." I said in reply
Back to top Go down
Kayla Marshell

Kayla Marshell

Det. Kayla Marshell

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 8:39 pm

Kayla was driving from home work she was going down one of the quiet roads she didnt fancy being in stuck in traffic all night she drove carefully as the road wasnt wide enough until she got to the cemetary where there was a black van by the side walk "What a stupid place to park" She muttered to herself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.co.uk/Jessiebabes95
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 8:47 pm

Shannon called Mac after Thomas left, hoping he was still up, at the same time, she was worried sick that Haylen was hurt or....'No, don't think like that Shannon' she said to herself while waiting for Mac to pick up
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:16 pm

"Taylor." I answered my phone, sitting on my chair in the lab. I was just about to leave and go home for today when the phone started ringing.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:18 pm

I was out walking around retracing Haylen's route from our place, hoping that I would find her, a few minutes later, I came near the cemetery and started to look around
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:24 pm

"Mac its Shannon, have you hear from Haylen?" Shannon asked him
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:32 pm

I sat upright in my chair. She sounded worried.
"No. She's got the day off, but I hear concern, what's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:39 pm

"She was visiting Thomas and I today and was to call us when she got home." Shannon replied, "She hasn't called"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:42 pm

"Okay. I'll go and see if I can track her phone and I'll call you back." I said and got up, hurrying towards the lab to see if I could find Haylen through her phone.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:43 pm

Shannon nodded, then hung up and sat back on the couch, trying to keep her cool
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:46 pm

I was lucky to find someone at the computer and ordered to trace Haylen's cell. Once the tech got a signal it turned out that Haylen's phone was at the cementary near Thomas and Shannon's home. So I called Shannon.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:53 pm

meanwhile, I was near the cemetery, still looking for Haylen
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:55 pm

Shannon answered her phone, "Kelly" she said, hoping it was Thomas
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:59 pm

"What the hell do you want from him?" I hissed at my kidnapper only to have him hit me.
"You DON'T ask questions." he hissed back and freed my hands, grabbed one arm and held it behind my back while he put his other around my neck, a knife in his hand.
"Call him!" he ordered and I hasitated.
"I said... CALL HIM!" he shouted and I got my phone out of my pocket and dialed Thoma's cell phone number.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:00 pm

"Shannon it's me, Mac. We found a signal from her cell. She must be at the Cementary near your place. I'm on my way over."
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:01 pm

Thomas heard his phone and picked it up, "Kelly, Haylen you okay?" he said after seeing it was Haylen, he hoped that she was okay
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:05 pm

"What is Haylen doing there?" Shannon asked, confused as to what was going on
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:06 pm

I was still in my uncomfortable situation.
"Tell him you want to meet him at the cementary near his home." the man whispered.
"I... uh... can you come to the cementary? Someone..." I wanted to say but the man behind me cut me off, holding his hand over my mouth and grabbed the phone and ended the call.
"What the hell was that, bitch?!" he shouted at me and tried to hit me again but this time I slammed my elbows into his sides and then send a prayer for help.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:07 pm

"I don't know. But I figure that someone might have kidnapped her."
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:10 pm

Shannon felt her heart sink, then rage, "Mac I'm heading out and if who ever took Haylen harms one hair on her head, so help me I will beat him or her to an inch of their life." she said
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:13 pm

"I know, Shannon. We'll find her. I'm almost there. Thomas' out there looking for her?" I asked almost at the cementary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] Empty

Back to top Go down

Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next