Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay) Empty
PostSubject: Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay)   Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay) EmptySat May 29, 2010 6:44 am

I've been walking around New York city all day its dark now maybe 9:30 or 10:00 pm and I walk up too Danny's house. I'm late for a reason it maybe stupid, but I want to know how far I can push Danny see what he will do with me being this late . I had told Danny I was going for a walk for only a few hours to give Danny and Linds time to talk. I walk in to see Danny pacing back and forth He looks at me with his arms folded over his chest I smile and say.
Hi.
I act as if I hadn't done anything wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay)   Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 12:01 am

You are late. Where were you ?

I opened the door, and cross my arms while watching Nikki enter. Then I finally asked her, calmly, but learned that Lindsay was in the living room, and that Lucy was layer.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay)   Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 12:33 am

I walk in and Danny says I'm late....I already knew that and then he ask where I was? his so calm in a way its freaking me out big time....I can't think of what to say so I just won't answer that question..And say.
Yea sorry bout being late didn't notice it was gettin dark.
I smile and say.
I'm going to bed...night.
I made it about four steps before feeling someone grab my arm I'm sure it was Danny, but wasn't sure I did not move just stood there and waited.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay)   Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay) EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:33 pm

I heard Danny and Nikki talking, I tried to hear what they both said.. but i couldn't hear it from my position in the living room. And i couldn't get up, cause i had Lucy in my arms who was finally sleeping in.. if i got up now and she would wake up.. she won't sleep for the rest of the night.. And i surely don't want that..
I didn't know why Nikki was so late.. maybe she just wanted to see how far she could push Danny. But i mean he was a cop.. so i think he can clearly draw his lines.. and that she shouldn't pull this trick again. Even though he didn't know she even existed.. he's now worried about her, every single day, hour, minute and second of each day, month, year.. just forever!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/superkarlijnn

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay)   Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay) EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:09 pm

I know she tries to see where my limits are, it's fairly normal. It is in the apartment and said she goes to bed. I asked him, learned that she did not eat because she was outside.
Are not you hungry?
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay)   Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay) EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:36 pm

I'm shocked his not yelling or hitting me?? He may not be so bad after all. He asks me if I'm hungry.
No I'm not hungry.
Right after I say I'm not my stomach growls telling a different story.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay)   Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay) EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:40 pm

She said no. I look, I'm sure she is hungry, so I said with a smile while going into the kitchen expecting her to follow me.
Eat at least something, if not during the night you'll see that you have erred in failing to eat.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay)   Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay) EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 11:05 pm

Danny tells me eat something while walking in the kitchen so I follow him to the kitchen grab a apple and hop on the counter and say.
So like you're not mad or anythin?
I start kicking my feet lightly and biting my lip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay)   Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay) EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 7:11 am

I'm going in the kitchen for her to heat the dish we eat with Lindsay when she was not. When she asks if I'm not angry. I turn then I am in the kitchen and looks, she has already an apple in her hand, after all may be that there is no need to heat the dish.

No, I'm not. But do not ca become a habit, now that you've decided you wanted to stay here.

Then I watch them eat the apple and add, while hesitating to heat the flat.

You no longer hungry, you do not want me to heat the pan?
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay)   Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay) EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 7:27 am

I take a bite of the apple and after chewing I reply.
No...No thanks I'm fine with this
Is that it? Don't make a habit of being late thats the end? Wow this guys is different not strict at all. I think I'll like it here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay)   Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay) EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 7:42 am

In fact, I do not know how I'm supposed to react. For before her, Lucy is there even when there was that Lucy, I wondered if I would be a good father. For I have no idea how I should react, what I do. Being a father dont come with a manual. So not to do anything, I avoid doing what should not. That is why I am not angry that Nikki be home late. I smiled, watching her eat.

Okay.

Then I look at the time, it's getting late, so I walk into the living room to see or are Lucy and Lindsay. And I found Lindsay sitting on the sofa with Lucy, who sleeps in her arms. I smiled, and went up while removing the arms of Lucy Lindsay and saying gently, seeing that she is tired too.

I'll take her to bed.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay)   Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay) EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 7:52 am

I hop off the counter and walk to the living room and watch Danny take Lucy from Lindsay and have to smile a bit its so cute. I look away and walk over and sit by Lindsay.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay)   Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay) EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:41 am

Danny walked up to me, and took the sleepy Lucy out of my arms. He told me he would take her too bed. I smiled at him, i really appreciate that.

"Thanks" I simply said with a sweet smile. And i tried to hide my own yawn. Danny took off with the hapily sleeping Lucy and Nikki came sitting with me on the sofa.

I hesitated for a moment and then look into her way. I smiled and then asked,

"Why were you so late?"
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay)   Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay) EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 6:03 pm

Lindsay ask with a smile why I was late I head shot down and i bite my lip now sure if I should tell her it was to test Danny or not? I look back up still chewing on my lip and say.
Sorry bout that my friends and I were hanging out.....And I didn't notice the time....and before I knew it was dark...I'm really sorry Linds.
I give her my puppy dog look hoping she'll forgive and forget.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay)   Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay) EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 7:29 pm

She gave me a typical teenage answer.. that was most of the time the excuse of being too late.. but i guessed that she knew that she shouldn't try this again.. cause i think that if she would pull this trick again Danny wouldn't be so easy on her.. well at least that was my guess.
She gave me her puppy eyes, so i could barely hold on to my own statement.. i think those eyes, well this look was a weakness of me.

"It's okay, sweetie. You just have to know that we care about you now, the both of us. And you made us really worried" I told her honest, hoping she would understand.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay)   Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay) EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 8:00 pm

she told me I made them really worried does this mean she know that I'm his daughter he told her? I drop and puppy face and hug her.
I won't do it Ok? Sorry for worrying you...So does this mean you know?
I hope she knows what I'm talking about cause if not I just messed up big time.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay)   Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay) EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 8:12 pm

She hugged me, & I hugged her back. She told me she was sorry, which made me smile. Cause it meant that she knew what i meant. And than she asked me if i knew.. and yeah i knew it.

"Yeah I know it, but don't worry I'm not mad or anything."
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay)   Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay) EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 8:18 pm

She hugs me back and it feels right for once in my life I feel love I pull back and she tells me she knows and she's not mad.
You're really not mad? I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys sooner I should have. It was......
I stopped right there seeing Danny walk in the room.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay)   Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay) EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 8:26 pm

She asked me if im really not mad, and im not and that she should have told us earlier.. because.. and then she stopped. I saw her eyes shifting away to the door and looked up myself and saw Danny entering the living room.

"No I'm not mad, Nikki" I tell her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay)   Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay) EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 8:46 pm

I went to bed Lucy in her bed, then I'm back in the living room. Or was seated both, Lindsay and Nikki. They were talking and I did not cut the discussion, so I continued on my way into the kitchen as if nothing had happened. They probably need to get to know these things and all the. Once in the kitchen, I get a plate and I use to eat. Yes I know I eat it all the time but I get hungry again.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay)   Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay) EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 8:57 pm

I watch Danny walk by I smile light at him and sigh looking back at lindsay then looking down. Linds looks so tried I don't want to keep her up if she don't want to talk. I'm sure she's had a long day just like Danny.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay)   Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay) EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:08 pm

I looked at Danny walking by, just as Nikki and hear her sigh.. which made me look at her.. But when she looked back at me she looked down.. so i figured there was something wrong.

"Is everything okay, Nikki?" I asked her
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay)   Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay) EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:28 pm

My stomach is flipping around right now, but I don't want anyone to know about it. I nod and say.
Will you come with me to talk ta Danny?
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay)   Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay) EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:44 pm

She nods, and asks me to come and talk to Danny. I dunno what she's up too.. but it doesn't seem like everything is just fine... and maybe i was worried too quick.. but i was feeling worried now..

"Yeah sure, what's up?" I wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay)   Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay) EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 10:06 pm

I do not answer when Lindsay asked my what's up. I walked to the kitchen and see Danny eating I sat by him and said.
Do you have a minute?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay)   Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay) Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a bit Late (Danny/Lindsay)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next