Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay]   New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay] - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 7:14 am

I was in my thoughts ... Finally, rather in my memories ... the first investigations with Lindsay ... the first appointment ... The Montana over here and ... I did not even notice that the two women in my life were now next to me .. I even watched the cage or animals were in front of me .. Finally I seemed to look .. but I was in my thoughts ... I was soon out by Lindsay
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay]   New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay] - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 7:11 pm

I walked over to Danny with Lucy on my shoulders. It reminds me of the time he was still in his wheelchair, desperate to get out of there.. To run through central park with his daughter on his shoulders, chase down boys that tried to hit on her.. I smiled when i kept on walking, in my thoughts.
When i reached Danny i stood next to him and gave Lucy the opportunity to look good into the animal cages.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/superkarlijnn

PostSubject: Re: New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay]   New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay] - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 7:48 pm

Always thoughtful, I do not really look across the bay window, but you would think that's what I do ... my thoughts are intertwined, through her memories from the first time I saw Lindsay ... had our first appointment, bringing back memories in my time so when I do wrong that we were together again ... and now not to mention the passage in a wheelchair ... She has always been, and I'm happy .. I did not realize it is next with Lucy
Back to top Go down
Lucy Messer

New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay] - Page 5 Lucy-lucy-messer-8806497-100-100

PostSubject: Re: New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay]   New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay] - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 2:01 pm

mommy can you let me down again? I wanna watch the animals
i asked so I could stand right in front of the cage.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/stinkepuppe13?blend=2&ob=1
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay]   New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay] - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 2:19 pm

I snapped out of my thoughts when Lucy asked me to let her down, to watch the animals.

"Of course" i simply said and got her of my shoulders and i said her gently on the ground. Not to hurt her in any way. "But not further then the fences, you have stay behind them!" I said as she already ran to the cages. She could easily split throught, lets hope she won't!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay]   New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay] - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 6:05 am

Just when I hear Lucy asked if she could go see the other animals I turn my head and saw her, she was already partly in common. I then told her to hear me before it's too far

Do not go too far Lucy

Then I head back to the tiger cage with a smile, thinking at the time with Lindsay ..
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay]   New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay] - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 6:23 am

I looked at Lucy when she made her way over to the cages. When i also heard Danny saying that she couldnt go to far.
I mean there were those fences, with would keep you from the cages with like 3 feet. But Lucy coudlt easily spit through them, and i kinda not like the idea of that.. x'D

I shuddered at thinking what could happen, and snuggled up to Danny's side. I love you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay]   New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay] - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 6:27 am

I was still looking at the animals on the other side of the cage .. Instead of thinking .. When Lindsay I feel closer to me, I then turned her head towards her, put my arm around her shoulder ... I just hope she does not think that was her fault
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay]   New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay] - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 6:54 am

He put his hand around my shouldes, wich gave me access to snuggle even more into his side. I threw my arms around his chest, closing him against me. And then i look up, in his beatiful blue eyes, eyes where you could get lost in, just by looking in them.
I smiled at him, I was happy that we were all okay now, and that Lucy was fascinated by the animals.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay]   New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay] - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 7:11 am

Having spent my hand around her shoulder .. I have more cons me .. closer .. and I feel she filed her head against me .. She looks at me, and I looked in my turn, I lost in her hazel eyes .. I wonder what she was thinking ..
What you think about?
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay]   New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay] - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 7:16 am

Then he asked me what i was thinking about. To be honest,

'I'm happy that we're all okay" I admitted with a shy smile, i looked down for a second, and then looked up again to meet his eyes, his beatiful eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay]   New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay] - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 7:18 am

In answer to what she has to say .. I smile, while continuing to look .. I too am glad no one was nothing serious, and now that Lucy is stopped to think her arm has to focus on animals .. and Lindsay do not think it was her fault

Me too
Back to top Go down
Lucy Messer

New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay] - Page 5 Lucy-lucy-messer-8806497-100-100

PostSubject: Re: New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay]   New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay] - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 4:18 pm

mommy,daddy LOOK!
I shrieked as I saw the tigers in the cage.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/stinkepuppe13?blend=2&ob=1
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay]   New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay] - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 6:43 pm

I laughed when i heard the excitement in Lucy's voice. She was really forgetting about her arm now. And she was definitly fascinated by the animals.
I left Danny's side and walked over to where Lucy was standing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay]   New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay]
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5