Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!]   Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!] - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 6:11 pm

Not here for dinner. Huh, I really wanted that she be here. So when I heard say that she will buy something to eat, and don't wait her to dinner, I was a little sad, but its this work, rules of this work. I understand, but seems like long time ago I didn't see her on dinner

You really can't come before?
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!]   Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!] - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 6:45 pm

I could hear the sadness in his voice when he asked me if i couldnt come before.

"I'll try, maybe Mac spares me and i can be there with dinner. I call you later about that, okay?" I said, hopefully cheering him up a bit.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/superkarlijnn

PostSubject: Re: Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!]   Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!] - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 6:48 pm

Ya I'm a little sad, long time ago, we didn't get moment just together. No that I don't like moment with Lucy but, also with Linds as before. Hope she can do it for tonight.

OKay
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!]   Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!] - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 7:07 pm

Well it sound like i cheered him up a little. I should go talk to Mac in a minute.

"I call you soon Babe, I love You & give Lucy a kiss okay?" I blushed. Wich he could probably feel over the phone. We knew each other so well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!]   Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!] - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 7:09 pm

No problem, have nice end working on lab

I smile, okay what she done, work. Then I look Lucy,.. and say

Lov u

Then I take back the phone, and look again Lucy with a smile, who look me

Hey Little Luce, I've you idea of who's it on phone ?
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!]   Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!] - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 7:23 pm

I chuckle when i hear Danny's reply, Lucy is close by apperently.

So i wait for a reponse of him, or my little girl.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Messer

Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!] - Page 3 Lucy-lucy-messer-8806497-100-100

PostSubject: Re: Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!]   Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!] - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 9:03 pm

IT'S MUMMY
I shrieked happily and clapped my hands together cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/stinkepuppe13?blend=2&ob=1

PostSubject: Re: Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!]   Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 12:17 am

Take her

I told her giving her the phone to talk to her
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!]   Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 12:27 am

I heard Lucy saying wel saying....: It's mommy and clappingher hand together. After that i heard Danny voice, then some soft noises. So he had probably passed the phone to Lucy.

"Hey there my princess, how are you doing?" I asked her in a sweet and soft voice. Not to scare her even more sinse Danny had told me all the loud noises had scared her a little.
Back to top Go down
Kasey Taylor

Kasey Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!]   Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 7:59 am

I thought about how amazing it is to see how kids can totally bounce into a different personality. One second Lucy seemed confused, now she looked totally happy talking to her mom. I laughed at how hyper and cute she looked while she was on the phone. Lucy striked up a funny conversation with her mom. I wish Aunt Lindsay were here, Lucy would have been really happy.

Uncle Danny was sure quiet after he handed the phone to Lucy.
Hey Uncle Danny! How's everything?
Back to top Go down
http://www.supercerisse.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!]   Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 4:54 pm

that I will always strange that call me Uncle Danny. But you get used to as you go. I was in my thoughts, while Lucy spoke with Lindsay on the phone, and when Kasey asked if it was going. I then looked up to her to meet him with a smile.

Everything is okay. Why ?
Back to top Go down
Lucy Messer

Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!] - Page 3 Lucy-lucy-messer-8806497-100-100

PostSubject: Re: Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!]   Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!] - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 10:47 pm

I held the phone carefully in my hand like my daddy taught me.
I'm good mummy...when will you come home?
I asked...very proud on myself that I talked on the phone all myself.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!]   Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!] - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:01 am

"Well that's great to hear!" i said smiling at the her reply, when i added "I'll try to be home for dinner baby, so lets hope uncle Mac will let me"

i hoped she would understand..
Back to top Go down
Lucy Messer

PostSubject: Re: Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!]   Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!] - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 9:24 pm

why would'nt uncle mac let you go home? I asked totally changing my mood once again. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Kasey Taylor

Kasey Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!]   Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!] - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 9:38 pm

Oh, it's nothing, just wanted to see how you're feeling. You kinda looked worried or something... I said to Danny.
Oh, and you don't mind if I call you Uncle Danny? Is there anything you'd like me to call you?[/]I asked while blushing. I noticed how uncomfortable he kinda felt whenI talked to him,

My stomach grumbled. [i] Anyone else hungry?
I asked.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!]   Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!] - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 9:39 pm

I chuckle at her reply.

"Cause mommy also needs to work sweetie, crimes doesnt solve theirselves. Mac needs a little help with that, and mommy and daddy and all your uncles and aunt stella are also helping. And now it's mommy's turn to help him out"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!]   Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!] - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 9:49 pm

I smile to Kasey.. But don't want to talk about this with a kid, maybe adult yes. I miss too much Linds during all the last weeks

No its okay, all is okay
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!]   Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!] - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 9:53 pm

I had be listening to the conversation till Kasey asked if someone else was hungry too. I have to admit.. I'm hungry..

"Yeah we should eat something"

I reply to Kasey's question.

I remember that I actually didn't even said congratulations, cause of the game :O
I stand up and say:
"congratulations girl" I pull Kasey into a hug.

Kasey and I had been living together for a while now,
cause I kind of moved in with Mac so she actually felt like family to me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Lucy Messer

PostSubject: Re: Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!]   Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!] - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 10:23 pm

I heard something about food and turned around,totally forgetting about the phone in my hand.
I'm hungry too!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!]   Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!] - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 10:32 pm

I was waiting for a reply on what i told her when i heard her saying 'I'm hungry too'.
I sighed she was defintly a daddy's girl.

"Lucy? Can you give the phone back to daddy?" I asked her, hoping that she didnt just dropped the phone somewhere and totally forgot about it. Cause when there was food, there was Lucy.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Messer

PostSubject: Re: Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!]   Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 8:06 pm

I had totally forgotten about the phone..and dropped it in my daddy's lap and walked over to auntie stella.
I'm hungry! I said and bounced up and down.
Back to top Go down
Kasey Taylor

Kasey Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!]   Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 8:39 pm

I laughed at how Lucy tackled her Dad. She kept yelling for food. Poor Aunt Lindsay had no idea about what was going on. I saw the phone slip off of Uncle Danny's lap. I picked it up, hoping someone was still on the other line.

Hey Aunt Lindsay, it's Kasey, um...Lucy's a bit preoccupied... I said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!]   Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 8:42 pm

I heard all kind of weird sounds, probably Lucy had dropped the phone. When i was about to hang the phone i heard Kasey.

"Heey! I guessed so. Where the food is, is Lucy. She is such a daddy's girl" I said also laughing now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!]   Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!] - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 3:07 am

Yes I was concerned these days, but especially today. For I hope that Lindsay could have come. I so wanted her to come. These days, even for over 2 weeks, we can barely see each other, and yet it's still just a few seconds, and hours of our job does not coincide, which makes it even more complicated, the opportunities that 'moments you have anything to us. Whether she or I, returning in the evening, there is already another sleepy, with fatigue or other reasons such as these. I will not hide I miss her greatly. It feels like she had been taken...

Of course I try not to show it, but it must be for this reason that Kasey asked if I was okay. She probably saw something that worried me, but be did not know what. So much the better, fewer people to whom I was explaining it, and who will, the better. Not that I do not want to talk. Just as Kasey or any other person of his age are too young to have a discussion such as this. Let's just say that I preferred to talk directly with someone more closer, I do not know, may be Stella, Mac, or even directly with Lindsay. But I do not want preocupes with this, it will not make the concerns...

I saw Lucy run after people for take something to eat, she was with Kasey, then next to us, waiting. Then I saw Kasey take the phone, cause Lucy grab out it, and I go check Kasey for take down the phone, maybe Lindsay want to say to me something...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!]   Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3