Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Feeling Sad [ANYONE]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Amadea Jones

Amadea Jones

Feeling Sad [ANYONE] Empty
PostSubject: Feeling Sad [ANYONE]   Feeling Sad [ANYONE] EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:02 pm

Lucas was sitting in a Break Room and drinking coffee after very long shift at lab. Endless hours spent in front of microscope and between other lab equipment made him extremely tired and sad for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Det. Jayson Williams

Det. Jayson Williams

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Sad [ANYONE]   Feeling Sad [ANYONE] EmptySat May 12, 2012 3:23 pm

Jay had almost finished his shift and so he decided to go and get a cup of tea, he walked into the Break Room and saw Lucas Newton sitting alone looking very sad, "You okay Lucas?" he asked probably now regretting saying that but he just did.
Back to top Go down
Amadea Jones

Amadea Jones

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Sad [ANYONE]   Feeling Sad [ANYONE] EmptySun May 13, 2012 5:20 pm

Lucas looked up slowly. "Hey Jay. Not really. Just feeling very sad." he admitted. It was quite usual feeling lately.
Back to top Go down
Det. Jayson Williams

Det. Jayson Williams

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Sad [ANYONE]   Feeling Sad [ANYONE] EmptyMon May 14, 2012 11:41 am

Jay took his hot drink and sat down near Lucas and smiled softly, "I have has a bad day too, don't worry about it...if you don't mind me asking, what's on your mind?" Jay asked
Back to top Go down
Amadea Jones

Amadea Jones

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Sad [ANYONE]   Feeling Sad [ANYONE] EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:35 pm

"Yeah those days happen..." Lucas agreed.
"I don't mind, Jay. I'm thinking about home, the way I left and people that probably miss me now. My suspect was from Australia and it just brought up bad memories." he explained to other man. It felt so strange to be suddenly reminded of long ago buryied things. But Lucas also knew that talking helps so he really didn't mind being asked.
Back to top Go down
Det. Jayson Williams

Det. Jayson Williams

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Sad [ANYONE]   Feeling Sad [ANYONE] EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 11:41 am

"Australia, hmm...well my parents' are from there but they have grown up in America. Their parents' knew each other anyway that's a long story. I know how you feel about that. I had a suspect once from Miami, I was born in Florida City, Miami and that brought up memories about my childhood, so I know where you're coming from Lucas" Jay said. Jay went up to get some more tea, "You want a drink Lucas?" he asked putting the kettle on.
Back to top Go down
Kaya Flack

Kaya Flack

Rakkaalleni

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Sad [ANYONE]   Feeling Sad [ANYONE] EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 6:15 pm

Kaya was heading up to see Stella when Lucas saw her and wondered who she was..

Kaya had been feeling distant from her connections and she missed her cousin Don a lot and she wanted to ask him about her past on her father's side..
Back to top Go down
http://csi-trilogy.forumotion.com/
Amadea Jones

Amadea Jones

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Sad [ANYONE]   Feeling Sad [ANYONE] EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 9:49 am

"I see." Lucas nodded thoughtfully. "Guess we can't avoid past no matter how hard we try." he said.

"Yeah sure, Jay." Lucas said with a smile. He really needed some tea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Sad [ANYONE]   Feeling Sad [ANYONE] Empty

Back to top Go down

Feeling Sad [ANYONE]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unleash your imagination! :: CSI lab and NYPD :: Break room-
Jump to: