Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Home again [mac]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Claire Conrad

Claire Conrad

Home again [mac] Empty
PostSubject: Home again [mac]   Home again [mac] EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 7:05 pm

After all those years she still had her wedding ring around her finger. She brushes her long, red hair out of her face. She had been standing in front of the nypd building for some time now. She wonders if he'd still loves her.. Or maybe he's married again, to someone else. She wipes a tear away and hopes he still wants her.

She walks over to the reception and shows her ID "I'm here to surprise my husband." she says quietly. The woman looks in the system, she smiles "welcome back mrs Taylor" no questions, nothing. She smiles happily and walks up the stairs, she disnt want to meet up with his co workers first. All she wanted was Mac, hug him and kiss him. She missed him so much.

Once on the right floor she walks up to his office, thank god that he's in his office, alone. She opens the door and smiles. He didnt even notice the door went open, so typical. "Mac?" she whispers softly
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

Home again [mac] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home again [mac]   Home again [mac] EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 7:09 pm

Upon hearing a very familiar voice calling his name, he jumped a little, then looked up and thought he was dreaming. Claire? How could this be possible? Was it true or was he dreaming? He looked at her for what seemed like an eternity, before he finally got up and walked to the edge of his desk.
"Claire?" he asked, barely audible, as if he was afraid he'd wake up from a dream and she'd be gone.
Back to top Go down
Claire Conrad

Claire Conrad

Home again [mac] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home again [mac]   Home again [mac] EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 7:15 pm

"yes its me" she says smiling and walks up to him. When she stands infront of him she stops. "how are you?" she whispers and looks into his occean blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

Home again [mac] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home again [mac]   Home again [mac] EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 8:18 pm

Mac couldn't believe it. It was truly Claire. His Claire, the woman he married so many years ago and then lost to that tragic event. How was it possible?
He couldn't stop the tears forming in his eyes and the lump in his throat. He had wished for that moment to come for many years, yet it never had and he had tried to move on and now here she was, standing right in front of him, asking how he was. And he couldn't say a word. All he could do was to look into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Claire Conrad

Claire Conrad

Home again [mac] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home again [mac]   Home again [mac] EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 8:22 pm

"Mac dont cry" she says quietly as she also had tears in her eyes. She gently wipes his tears away and pulls him in a hug. God, she missed him so much. She loved him still, even after all those years. She really hoped he still loved her back.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

Home again [mac] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home again [mac]   Home again [mac] EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 8:28 pm

He closed his eyes at the soft touch of her fingers brushing away his tears. Being pulled into a hug, Mac wrapped his arms around her and just held her close, fighting his own emotions. He still loved her dearly. He never stopped. Maybe it was a good thing that his previous 'relationships' failed. In fact, he knew it was because he still loved Claire, because he couldn't let go, even after so many years, he just couldn't.
"It's really true..." was all he could finally manage in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Claire Conrad

Claire Conrad

Home again [mac] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home again [mac]   Home again [mac] EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 8:32 pm

"yes it is" she pulls away gently and smiles "I'm home" she adds and gives him a soft kiss on his lips "I missed you so much Mac"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

Home again [mac] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home again [mac]   Home again [mac] EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 8:35 pm

Mac didn't dare to open to his eyes when she kissed his lips, fearing it was just a dream. But a moment later he did open his eyes and looked into her eyes.
"How... and where... have you been all this time?" he finally dared to ask.
Back to top Go down
Claire Conrad

Claire Conrad

Home again [mac] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home again [mac]   Home again [mac] EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 8:39 pm

"I woke up in some kind of clinic two months ago" he stops for a second and lays her hand on his cheek. "apparently i've been in a coma and they couldnt find out who I was. Until i woke up, they say I got lucky which I am because I remember everything" she softly runs her hand through his hair. "they did all kind of tests and released me yesterday. Went here straight away"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

Home again [mac] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home again [mac]   Home again [mac] EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 8:45 pm

Mac was speechless. She suvived, his Claire was alive. All his grief senseless. Well, not all of it. He didn't know the truth.
"You're home..." he said and for the first time he smiled a little. "Can't even say how happy I am to see you."
Back to top Go down
Claire Conrad

Claire Conrad

Home again [mac] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home again [mac]   Home again [mac] EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 8:48 pm

"I'm so glad to see you too, you haven't changed, just a bit older" she grins and gently pulls on his grey hairs "but you're still as good looking as back then" she smiles and lays her hands on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

Home again [mac] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home again [mac]   Home again [mac] EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 8:50 pm

Mac smiled softly at her words, keeping his arms gently around her. "I can say you really haven't changed." he said lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Claire Conrad

Claire Conrad

Home again [mac] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home again [mac]   Home again [mac] EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 8:55 pm

"I went to the hairdresser this morning, for you" she smiles happily "Mac, are you.. In a relationship?" she asked quietly right after she told him about the hair dresser. She needed to know..
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

Home again [mac] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home again [mac]   Home again [mac] EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:22 am

Mac sighed a little, shaking his head. "No, I'm not." he replied quietly, yet honestly. His latest try didn't turn out and now he was glad that it went that way. He was going to be with his wife again, with his Claire. The only woman he ever truly loved and always would.

[PS: Can't tell if he would have a relationship on the show right now... stopped watching long ago... so I'm rp-ing my own story for you Wink]
Back to top Go down
Claire Conrad

Claire Conrad

Home again [mac] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home again [mac]   Home again [mac] EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 7:38 pm

She smiles happily and hugs hims tight "oh i'm so glad!" she doesn't know how to discribe her feelings. She's just so happy.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

Home again [mac] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home again [mac]   Home again [mac] EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 8:13 pm

Mac smiled a little, returning Claire's hug. He still couldn't believe this was really true. But his heart skipped a beat hearing the happy tone in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Home again [mac] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home again [mac]   Home again [mac] Empty

Back to top Go down

Home again [mac]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unleash your imagination! :: CSI lab and NYPD :: Offices-
Jump to: