Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac]   Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 8:18 pm

"you were in the house too i know that" I keep frowning and try to remember every single detail that night but it's like i forgot a part somewhere after dinner till the morning i woke up

Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac] - Page 2 Stellastellabonasera281Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac] - Page 2 Scaled.php?server=221&filename=43ae0bc9lDiagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac] - Page 2 Scaled.php?server=839&filename=stellastellabonasera282

► “"Excellence is not a skill.
It is an attitude."” (:

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac]   Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 8:27 pm

I sigh and say nothing further. How I can without making her freak out?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac]   Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 8:30 pm

"Mac, what are you trying to say, you mean that you were in that room too...." I ask quietly

Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac] - Page 2 Stellastellabonasera281Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac] - Page 2 Scaled.php?server=221&filename=43ae0bc9lDiagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac] - Page 2 Scaled.php?server=839&filename=stellastellabonasera282

It is an attitude."” (:

Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac]   Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 8:35 pm

"Yeah, I was." I reply in the same quiet tone as before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac]   Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 8:37 pm

"you mean we... Mac how could that happen and why are you the only one who knows about this?" I ask quickly

It is an attitude."” (:

Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac]   Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 8:48 pm

"I don't know why you don't remember anything about it, Stella." I reply in truth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac]   Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 9:18 pm

"Maybe I drank too much that evening?" I ask quietly knowing myself when i'm drunk I don't know any limits and boundaries are there to cross...

It is an attitude."” (:

Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac]   Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 9:37 pm

"Maybe... I don't know." I replied, not wanting her to feel bad about it. And then, it was partly my fault.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac]   Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 9:40 pm

"You think you're the father of the baby?" I ask a bit shocked, still. She never thought you would share such a moment with her boss... at least not druck.

It is an attitude."” (:

Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac]   Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 9:48 pm

"Possible if you haven't had anything with anyone else." I replied. I didn't really like saying that, but it was the only idea that came to my mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac]   Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 9:52 pm

"On that case I want you to get off the highway and let me get out in a town. I want to call a cab, to go home" I reply quickly. How could this happen. he must have known i was drunk and still it happened. WITHOUT protection.

It is an attitude."” (:

Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac]   Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 9:59 pm

"Sorry, but I can't do that." I reply in my usual stubborn way. Even if she was mad, there was no way I was going to just let her leave.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac]   Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 10:09 pm

"Mac I want you to stop. right now" I tell him firmly, i'm just as stubborn as he is but I have to win this.

It is an attitude."” (:

Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac]   Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 10:19 pm

"No. I am taking you home, but I won't just stop and let you leave like that. You may not like what I told you, but I don't either." I replied seriously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac]   Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 10:37 pm

I cross my arms and decide not to complain. A pissed off mac means I'd be home faster anyway..

It is an attitude."” (:

Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac]   Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 10:45 pm

I was glad she didn't argue back. Actually was more sad then angry, but that wasn't changing the fact that I was glad when we reached New York.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac]   Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 11:17 pm

I couldn't wait to get home, I have this amazing bottle of wine but i know i can't drink that anymore.

It is an attitude."” (:

Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac]   Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 11:20 pm

I drove up to her apartment building and stop near the front the door and sighed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac]   Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 11:41 pm

"Thanks." I tell him and climb out of the car

It is an attitude."” (:

Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac]   Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 4:22 pm

"Anytime, Stella. Just don't exclude me from now on..." I said quietly as I watch her. If it was true and I was indeed the father of her unborn child, then I wanted to be a part of both their lifes. I wasn't going to ever run and leave her alone. Never.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac]   Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 7:26 pm

"I'll think about it" I wave and slowly walk to the building door.

It is an attitude."” (:

Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac]   Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 4:33 pm

I sigh a little and watch her go, waiting until she disappears inside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac]   Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 4:42 pm

I unlock the door and walk inside. I drop my coat and my bag on the ground. I slowly walk to the kitchen to get myself a large glass of orange juice since i'm not allowed to drink alcohol.. I certainly would have if i could..

It is an attitude."” (:

Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac]   Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 4:44 pm

As soon as she's inside I drive back to the lab.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac]   Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 4:52 pm

Walks to the living room, holding the large glass of orange juice. I sit down on the couch and sigh. "Wonderful timing Bonasera.."

It is an attitude."” (:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac]   Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unleash your imagination! :: Out of work :: Other places-
Jump to: