Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac] Empty
PostSubject: Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac]   Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 12:14 am

Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac] Stellastellabonasera195

"Stella, you're not sick" my best friend Sydney tells me, she's a doctor in Providence and I'm crazy enough to drive to there to let her check if I'm ok. I've been feeling strange and nausea lately. Mac had forced me to go see a doctor and since I wanted to go to Providence he said he would go with me. He was now waiting in the waiting room and I was ready to tell him I was right and nothing's wrong with me.

The serious expression on Syds face tells me there is something else I should know besides that I'm not sick. I wait for her to continue, but it takes quite long and wonder what's up.

Finally she starts talking again but this time not as a doctor but as a friend which is kinda strange for Syd, she's always the doc, doc, when we are in the clinic. She sits down on the bed I'm sitting on as well. "Stella... you're pregnant" when I hear the word pregnant it feels like my heart stops beating and my brain stops thinking. Pregnant... me? How can I be pregnant. of course I know how a human gets pregnant but me? It's impossible, I'm not dating anyone, I'm not inviting people over to my place and I'm definitely don't go to other people their homes if they are male after Frankie..

Last edited by Det. Stella Bonasera on Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Sydney Marie Hansen

Sydney Marie Hansen

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac]   Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 12:19 am

I didn't even know you were seeing someone /she says and looks at the other woman in the room/
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac]   Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 12:23 am

"Because I'm not seeing anyone Syd.... If I did I would have told you" I tell her, being 100% sure it's impossible that I'm pregnant. "Can you redo that test or whatever because it's impossible"
Back to top Go down
Sydney Marie Hansen

Sydney Marie Hansen

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac]   Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 12:28 am

Stella, I've checked the results four times to be honest because I couldn't believe it myself /She tells her friend and wonders how Stella got pregnant without being with someone or having a one night stand/
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac]   Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 12:31 am

"Syd! I haven't slept with anyone for months! I can't be pregnant!" I say a little unfriendly but I just can't believe it. there is no way me, Stella Bonasera got pregnant.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Marie Hansen

Sydney Marie Hansen

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac]   Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 12:40 am

/she hands Stella the report with big letters, pregnant in the file/ I'm sorry Stella
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac]   Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 8:12 am

Outside I was waiting for Stella to return, hoping she was going to be okay.
I had no idea what she would tell me when she came back.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac]   Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac] EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 7:59 pm

I give Syd the file and hug her "I'm too.." I tell her and wave her bye.

I walk into the waiting room and see you sit there "let's go!" I tell him and have no idea what to tell him. I really really have no idea how it happened or when..
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac]   Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac] EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 10:06 pm

I look up at Stella and frown, not used to her talking to me like that, but get up and walk over.
"I take it didn't go well?" I ask in concern.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac]   Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac] EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:06 pm

"no not at all!" I say frustrated.

I walk out of the clinic, quickly. We reach the car, I turn around and lean against the car. I run my fingers through my hair and sigh. "Mac I'm pregnant.." I finally tell him
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac]   Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac] EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 9:54 am

Okay, that wasn't really what I expected so I am quite surprised and also a little shocked.
"You... what?" I say, looking at her. She was pregnant? How on...? Oh well... I have a small idea how it happened...
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac]   Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac] EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 2:19 pm

"pregnant" I repeat fast knowing he already heard it but just wanted to make sure.

I'm pregnant and i have no clue who the father is, what a mess is this... I sigh and look at you
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac]   Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac] EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 5:24 pm

Unlike you, I have a pretty good idea and I wonder if you really don't remember that whole thing, but now that you're pregnant I have to figure out what to do now. But I am just as surprised as you are.
"Okay..." I say slowly, looking at you.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac]   Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac] EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 6:24 pm

"so lets go back to New York" I tell gim quickly and wait for you to unlock the car. I really wanna know who the father is....
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac]   Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac] EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:11 am

I nod and unlock the car, letting her get in and get in myself. I was wondering what Stella was thinking right now. Would she want to keep it? Start a family?
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac]   Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac] EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 6:50 pm

"How the hell could this happen! I don't even remember sleeping with someone!! I certainly will do a DNA test!" I say quickly as we both sit in the car.. I must have done something really stupid..
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac]   Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac] EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 6:57 pm

I sighed heavily, getting into the car as well. I started the car and glance over at you. Suddenly I am a little scared, though, Mac Taylor isn't to be scared easily.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac]   Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac] EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 7:01 pm

I stay quiet after my statement, not really sure what to say next. guess going home would be the best idea and think of a way how to solve this, issue
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac]   Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac] EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 7:11 pm

I drive out of the parking lot and head towards New York. I know I should help her solve this, but I don't know how.
Damn it, Mac. Just say it. You have to! my brain tells me.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac]   Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac] EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 7:17 pm

I stare out of the window while we drive on the highway, still thinking of how this could happen
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac]   Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac] EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 7:31 pm

I keep my eyes on the road as we drive, thinking about what I just heard and what happened.
"You don't remember the last time you came to my place?" I asked after what seemed like an eternity.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac]   Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac] EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 7:41 pm

"the time we had pizza?" I ask and keep looking out of the window. not sure what he means.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac]   Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac] EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 7:47 pm

"Yeah." I reply and nod a little. "You stayed that night."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac]   Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac] EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 7:55 pm

I turn my head to look at you and frown "I woke up in the spare room, Mac what are you trying to say?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac]   Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac] EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 8:15 pm

"Just... you weren't alone there..." I say rather quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac]   Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac] Empty

Back to top Go down

Diagnosed with.... [Sydney, Mac]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next