Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Battle in New York City (Anyone)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
William Lennox

Battle in New York City (Anyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle in New York City (Anyone)   Battle in New York City (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 6:47 am

The missiles hitted Barricade whom quickly transformered and tried to escape, suddenly Starscream transformed into his F-22 Raptor mode and shot down the A-10 Thunderbolts, and I shouted "BRING IN THE BIG GUNS!" then I rushed around looking around to see if anyone was injured.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Battle in New York City (Anyone)   Battle in New York City (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 4:06 pm

Thomas got Shannon out of the way in time, "Were okay!" he called out
Back to top Go down
William Lennox

PostSubject: Re: Battle in New York City (Anyone)   Battle in New York City (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 4:29 pm

"OK TAKE A RIFLE FROM THE HUMVEES, NORMAL GUNS ARE USELESS TOWARD THESE THINGS!" I shouted as I pointed to a humvee then I rushed toward one of the crashed A-10's to check for survivors.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Battle in New York City (Anyone)   Battle in New York City (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 10:34 pm

Thomas and Shannon nodded, then did so
Back to top Go down
William Lennox

PostSubject: Re: Battle in New York City (Anyone)   Battle in New York City (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 10:53 pm

When I arrived at one of the A-10's I saw the guy inside was still alive so I shouted "MEDIC GET A MEDIC OVER HERE!" tnen Starscream return and blasted one of the Humvees.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Battle in New York City (Anyone)   Battle in New York City (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 3:41 pm

Thomas and Shannon fired at him as the medic ran over to help
Back to top Go down
William Lennox

PostSubject: Re: Battle in New York City (Anyone)   Battle in New York City (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 8:06 pm

"ALL FORCES COVER THE MEDICs MAKE SURE THEY GET THE INJURED TO SAFETY!"
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Battle in New York City (Anyone)   Battle in New York City (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 8:26 pm

Thomas, Shannon and the SWAT officers helped cover the medics as they ran in
Back to top Go down
William Lennox

PostSubject: Re: Battle in New York City (Anyone)   Battle in New York City (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:54 am

While we were protecting the wounded, the big man, Optimus Prime arrived, seeinghim Starscream quickly retreated
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Battle in New York City (Anyone)   Battle in New York City (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 4:01 am

Thomas ordered a cease fire, then looked over at Optimus Prime, as did Shannon, "Who are you?" Thomas asked, not knowing if Prime was a threat or not
Back to top Go down
William Lennox

PostSubject: Re: Battle in New York City (Anyone)   Battle in New York City (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 4:36 am

"Optimus Prime, leader of the Autobots, and a ally of my." I said as I walked over and said "Starscream and Barricade both escaped, took out quite a few of my men, and we need a new cover story."
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Battle in New York City (Anyone)   Battle in New York City (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 8:08 pm

Thomas and Shannon both nodded after looking at Lennox
Back to top Go down
William Lennox

PostSubject: Re: Battle in New York City (Anyone)   Battle in New York City (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 1:59 pm

I then turned to Thomas and said "I need you to tell no one about what happened here, what you saw technically nevrr happened."
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Battle in New York City (Anyone)   Battle in New York City (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:30 am

Thomas nodded, "We won't tell anyone" he said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle in New York City (Anyone)   Battle in New York City (Anyone) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Battle in New York City (Anyone)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2