Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

From Miami to New York (Anyone)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lt.H.Caine

From Miami to New York (Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: From Miami to New York (Anyone)   From Miami to New York (Anyone) EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 8:25 am

I was on a flight to New York after another serial killer escaped and is now in New York, so I waited for the plane to land in New York City.

Last edited by Lt.H.Caine on Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: From Miami to New York (Anyone)   From Miami to New York (Anyone) EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 9:27 am

I had gotten the call from Horatio, telling me about the serial killer and was now waiting at the airport for his plane to arrive. I was looking forward to working together with Miami's lab leader.
Back to top Go down
Lt.H.Caine

PostSubject: Re: From Miami to New York (Anyone)   From Miami to New York (Anyone) EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 9:45 am

After awhile the plane I was on landed and I walked out of it, soon after that I saw and Mac and said "Pleasure to see you again Det.Taylor."
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: From Miami to New York (Anyone)   From Miami to New York (Anyone) EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 9:50 am

I looked at Horatio and nodded.
"Same here."
Back to top Go down
Lt.H.Caine

PostSubject: Re: From Miami to New York (Anyone)   From Miami to New York (Anyone) EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 9:53 am

"And as you already know we have a serial killer on the loose and he isnt going to stop unless we stop him."
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: From Miami to New York (Anyone)   From Miami to New York (Anyone) EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:25 am

I nodded again.
"What do you know so far?" I asked as I lead him to the department SUV.
Back to top Go down
Lt.H.Caine

PostSubject: Re: From Miami to New York (Anyone)   From Miami to New York (Anyone) EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 12:37 pm

"So far our killer takes girls from the street, rapes them, kills them, and finally harvest one of their major organs."
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: From Miami to New York (Anyone)   From Miami to New York (Anyone) EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 12:40 pm

I frown deeply when he told me that.
"Do we have a name yet?"
Back to top Go down
Lt.H.Caine

PostSubject: Re: From Miami to New York (Anyone)   From Miami to New York (Anyone) EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 1:18 pm

"Richard Terrance Hughes Jr, disgraced marine, dishonorably discharged for the killing of unarmed civilians in the mid east."
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: From Miami to New York (Anyone)   From Miami to New York (Anyone) EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 1:24 pm

"So much for being a marine..." I comment dryly and then put a manhaunt out for him.
Back to top Go down
Lt.H.Caine

PostSubject: Re: From Miami to New York (Anyone)   From Miami to New York (Anyone) EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 1:31 pm

"The sooner we get him the better." I said as I approached the SUV.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: From Miami to New York (Anyone)   From Miami to New York (Anyone) EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 1:34 pm

I nodded in agreement and got into the car, taking us to the lab.
Back to top Go down
Lt.H.Caine

PostSubject: Re: From Miami to New York (Anyone)   From Miami to New York (Anyone) EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 1:39 pm

Little did I know that our entire conversation was heard by our suspect.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: From Miami to New York (Anyone)   From Miami to New York (Anyone) EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 2:49 pm

I didn't know either, but I had a feeling that this was going to be a tough case. As soon as we reached the lab, I got Stella and a few other members of my team to meet us in the conference room.
Back to top Go down
Lt.H.Caine

PostSubject: Re: From Miami to New York (Anyone)   From Miami to New York (Anyone) EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 3:27 pm

I sat down at one of the chairs and waited.
Back to top Go down
Det.Donald Flack

Det.Donald Flack

PostSubject: Re: From Miami to New York (Anyone)   From Miami to New York (Anyone) EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 8:12 am

I went to the conference hall said "So whats the case?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: From Miami to New York (Anyone)   From Miami to New York (Anyone) EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 8:43 am

"Hey Don, looks whos here, Horatio Caine, I thought his lab was in Maimi." I said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Lt.H.Caine

PostSubject: Re: From Miami to New York (Anyone)   From Miami to New York (Anyone) EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 2:45 pm

"The reason I m here is the same as last time we have another serial killer on the loose."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: From Miami to New York (Anyone)   From Miami to New York (Anyone) EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 2:52 pm

"Oh so that's why you are here, wait don't tell me Darius escaped again."
Back to top Go down
Lt.H.Caine

PostSubject: Re: From Miami to New York (Anyone)   From Miami to New York (Anyone) EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 7:32 am

"No not that, this time it's a psychopathic disgraced marine who rapes women, kills them and finally harvest one of their organs."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From Miami to New York (Anyone)   From Miami to New York (Anyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

From Miami to New York (Anyone)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unleash your imagination! :: Out of work :: Other places-
Jump to: