Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Father's Day Shopping [Katrina]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

Father's Day Shopping [Katrina] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Father's Day Shopping [Katrina]   Father's Day Shopping [Katrina] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 9:24 pm

"So whats the stuff Dad uses called?" I ask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Father's Day Shopping [Katrina]   Father's Day Shopping [Katrina] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 9:26 pm

I look around for a moment and then just point at the one.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Father's Day Shopping [Katrina]   Father's Day Shopping [Katrina] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 9:37 pm

Grabs the bottle of Diesel Fuel for Life Eau de Toilette Men.

(Got to go Father's day shopping. Smile)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Father's Day Shopping [Katrina]   Father's Day Shopping [Katrina] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 9:38 pm

I smiled as she did so and took my dad's favorite.

[ok. funny, we already had father's day Smile]
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Father's Day Shopping [Katrina]   Father's Day Shopping [Katrina] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 2:56 am

I smiled at her and paid for them both.

(All done shopping now)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Father's Day Shopping [Katrina]   Father's Day Shopping [Katrina] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 8:01 am

I smiled a bit. "Thank you." I said.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Father's Day Shopping [Katrina]   Father's Day Shopping [Katrina] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 8:10 am

"welcome." I say handing her the bag with her father's gift into. "Ok so what else?'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Father's Day Shopping [Katrina]   Father's Day Shopping [Katrina] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 8:51 am

"Hm.... well, I only to get the chocolate, but I don't have to get it right away... I know uncle Thomas likes music, though." I said.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Father's Day Shopping [Katrina]   Father's Day Shopping [Katrina] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 8:56 am

"Ok What type? I know he likes classic rock, and Irish, but not sure what else."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Father's Day Shopping [Katrina]   Father's Day Shopping [Katrina] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 8:59 am

"I think he likes classic music as well and celtic tunes. I know a nice band that just put out another album and I know uncle Thomas doesn't have that yet." I said to her, smiling a little.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Father's Day Shopping [Katrina]   Father's Day Shopping [Katrina] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 9:06 am

I smiled. "Lead the way."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Father's Day Shopping [Katrina]   Father's Day Shopping [Katrina] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 1:02 pm

I nodded eagerly and walked over to the music store with Katrina.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Father's Day Shopping [Katrina]   Father's Day Shopping [Katrina] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 3:55 am

I followed her closely and look around
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Father's Day Shopping [Katrina]   Father's Day Shopping [Katrina] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 7:17 am

I smiled a little, then looked at Katrina. "Ever heard of the High Kings?" I asked her, walking to the part of the store where that kind of music was.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Father's Day Shopping [Katrina]   Father's Day Shopping [Katrina] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 7:53 am

I shank my head. "Nope."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Father's Day Shopping [Katrina]   Father's Day Shopping [Katrina] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 10:55 am

"That's the group I am looking for right now. They make celtic tunes to music you want to sing along." I said, obviously fond of them.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Father's Day Shopping [Katrina]   Father's Day Shopping [Katrina] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 2:12 am

I nod and help her look.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Father's Day Shopping [Katrina]   Father's Day Shopping [Katrina] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 8:07 am

I took me only a few minutes to find the CD.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Father's Day Shopping [Katrina]   Father's Day Shopping [Katrina] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 9:01 am

I smiled looking at it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Father's Day Shopping [Katrina]   Father's Day Shopping [Katrina] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 12:22 pm

"Well, it's not that new, but the latest they have. And I like them myself." I said and smiled and then looked around the cd stand again, thinking about buying a new CD for myself.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Father's Day Shopping [Katrina]   Father's Day Shopping [Katrina] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 10:22 pm

I nod looking it over, well didn't look bad so.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Father's Day Shopping [Katrina]   Father's Day Shopping [Katrina] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:13 pm

"Like it?"
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Father's Day Shopping [Katrina]   Father's Day Shopping [Katrina] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 3:52 am

"Don't look so bad." I smile and find a Nickelback cd I wanted. "Now Nickelback is my band." I say with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Father's Day Shopping [Katrina]   Father's Day Shopping [Katrina] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 11:29 am

"Cool." I said, smiling. I wasn't really a big fan of them, but I liked a few songs as well. I found a Taylor Swift album for which I didn't get the change to buy yet, so I took it.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Father's Day Shopping [Katrina]   Father's Day Shopping [Katrina] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 8:20 pm

I smiled watching her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Father's Day Shopping [Katrina]   Father's Day Shopping [Katrina] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Father's Day Shopping [Katrina]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next