Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just a little girl. (Joepsh/anyone)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

Just a little girl. (Joepsh/anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Just a little girl. (Joepsh/anyone)   Just a little girl. (Joepsh/anyone) EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 10:46 am

I's was outside my daycare, playing with some friends whiles the bigger people thats watch us where talking I glance up and see a guy me's never seen before.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Gregor

Russian Mob Boss

PostSubject: Re: Just a little girl. (Joepsh/anyone)   Just a little girl. (Joepsh/anyone) EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 10:50 am

The man Starlight saw was one of my men, he was supposed to keep a eye on her until I can decide if I will hire the services of a PMC called Blackstone, then I made the call to Blackstones CEO.
Back to top Go down
Alex Roland

PostSubject: Re: Just a little girl. (Joepsh/anyone)   Just a little girl. (Joepsh/anyone) EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 11:08 am

When I answered his phone and heard who he was dealingwith so he quicklyagreed to provide a team for Joseph.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Just a little girl. (Joepsh/anyone)   Just a little girl. (Joepsh/anyone) EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 5:07 pm

Star glanced at him then smiled and waved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a little girl. (Joepsh/anyone)   Just a little girl. (Joepsh/anyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a little girl. (Joepsh/anyone)
Page 1 of 1