Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas]   A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 8:43 pm

Thomas nodded, then followed Lily around the building
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas]   A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 8:49 pm

While I showed him around I would explain certain things to him, mostly about the things they had in show-cases and of course I'd show him the most imortant rooms: dressing rooms, bathroom and a training room for power training. Then I walked into a smaller room where a few shelfs with leather bandages were,
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas]   A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 8:51 pm

Thomas listened closely as Lily spoke to him, following her into the room with the bandages
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas]   A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 8:53 pm

I looked around for a moment and then got another pair. "Could you try them?" I asked, a little shyly.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas]   A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 8:54 pm

Thomas took what was handed to him, "Sure" he replied
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas]   A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 8:56 pm

"I'll show you." I said and put my pair on, so he knew how to do it, though it wasn't really necessary.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas]   A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 8:57 pm

Thomasa watched, then did so
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas]   A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 9:02 pm

I watched uncle Thomas smiling a little. "Fit good. What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas]   A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 9:05 pm

Thomas looked at Lilyana, "They fit very well: he replied
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas]   A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 9:10 pm

I nodded and smiled. "Then let's go back and get outside." I said, walking out of the room. "Did you ever do that?" I asked, referring to shooting with a bow.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas]   A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 2:41 am

Thomas nodded, then followed her, "Never" he replied
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas]   A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 11:36 am

I smiled a little. "Well, I guess I'll get the chance to teach you then." I said, leading him back to the reception desk where Ella waited for us.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas]   A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 2:56 am

Thomas nodded, "I guess you can" he replied, smiling a bit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas]   A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 11:09 am

I smiled happily. It was rare that I could actually teach my uncle something, because most things he already knew. German for example, I could only teach mom and dad. But it sounded funny when they spoke German, because being born in Germany I pronounced stuff differently and I didn't have a hard time with that, but mom and dad sometimes did.
Ella walked up to us and handed us a bow and set arrows for the range outside. I took mine, seeing my name on both the box of arrows and the bow I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas]   A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 12:36 am

Thomas took what Ella brought over, then walked out to the range
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas]   A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 7:36 am

I walked next to him. Outside I looked around for a moment and found a free stand that I walked up to.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas]   A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 4:44 pm

Thomas followed her to the stand, then set his stuff down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas]   A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 5:14 pm

I looked at him and smile a bit. I was one happy girl today.
"Okay, watch and learn." I said and as I grabbed the bow and a few arrows and walked up to the line that marked where the shooter has to stand and then show my uncle what he has to do. I use the three arrows I took and shot them, hitting quite close to the middle and then went to get them back. Then I looked at uncle Thomas.
"Are you right-handed or left?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas]   A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 8:51 pm

Thomas watched, "Left" he replied to her question
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas]   A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 8:57 pm

"Well, then you may stand facing me, bow in the right, arrow in the left hand. Always drawing the bow with your stronger hand." I explained to him, showing what I meant.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas]   A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 9:06 pm

Thomas nodded, then so
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas]   A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 9:15 pm

I smiled and then told him to draw the bow. "You have to have a good feeling for that, so it's not too tigh and not too loose."
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas]   A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 9:17 pm

Thomas nodded, then drew the bow back, it was easier then he thought
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas]   A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 9:22 pm

I smiled.
"You're a goo student Mr. Kelly." I said in a light tone.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas]   A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 9:25 pm

"Thank you lass" Thomas replied, holding the bow back still
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas]   A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas]
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next