Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Visiting the Lab [Everyone]

Go down 
+7
Ivy Smith
Det.Donald Flack
Henry McGeorge
Katrina Taylor
Det. Shannon Kelly
Det. Stella Bonasera
Peter Stanley
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Visiting the Lab [Everyone] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Lab [Everyone]   Visiting the Lab [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 1:43 pm

I just sighed and looked at them. "Can you guys please drop that fighting stuff and act like grown ups?" I asked, almost pleading. I hated to listen to stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
Det.Donald Flack

Det.Donald Flack

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Lab [Everyone]   Visiting the Lab [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 3:57 pm

When I entered the break room I sensed trouble so I walked over and said "Now everyone why can't we just be friends."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Lab [Everyone]   Visiting the Lab [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 3:59 pm

"Aye Detective Flack." I agreed with him.
Back to top Go down
Det.Donald Flack

Det.Donald Flack

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Lab [Everyone]   Visiting the Lab [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 4:02 pm

"and Henry do you notice you are arguing with a person way below your age?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Lab [Everyone]   Visiting the Lab [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 10:18 pm

Shannon looked at Lily, then nodded, "Don't fight in front of her" she said to Katrina and Henry
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Lab [Everyone]   Visiting the Lab [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 7:12 am

"Why I can't be this piece of shit's friend is because he slammed my head into a medal table cutting my lip and tried to drag my little girl into something that had nothing to do with her, AND how old I am has nothing to do with this Flack. I say watching Henry then look at Peter. "And this one yelled at a three year old cause she didn't use proper grammar."
Back to top Go down
Henry McGeorge

Henry McGeorge

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Lab [Everyone]   Visiting the Lab [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 7:40 am

"You were not cooporating with me there, and this is none of your buisness Flack."
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Lab [Everyone]   Visiting the Lab [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 7:44 am

"Cooperating with you?! So that gives you the right to hurt me? I think not." I say and watch Star run To Shannon and hold her arms up.
Back to top Go down
Henry McGeorge

Henry McGeorge

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Lab [Everyone]   Visiting the Lab [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 7:46 am

"Why you little....,"
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

Visiting the Lab [Everyone] - Page 2 Katherine_Heigl_tn

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Lab [Everyone]   Visiting the Lab [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 7:50 am

I entered the break room to hear only yelling and swearing. "What's up, Henry?" I interrupted. "Making trouble again?"
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Lab [Everyone]   Visiting the Lab [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 7:52 am

I smirk. "Say it Henry I'm a little what?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Lab [Everyone]   Visiting the Lab [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 8:17 am

"STOP FIGHTING FINALLY!" I said seriously, getting upset. It was rarely that I was talking like that. Actually never did before.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Lab [Everyone]   Visiting the Lab [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 8:20 am

I looked over at her shocked.
Back to top Go down
Henry McGeorge

Henry McGeorge

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Lab [Everyone]   Visiting the Lab [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 8:22 am

I turned to Lilyana and said "In what right can you shout at me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Lab [Everyone]   Visiting the Lab [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 8:23 am

"Ever heard of not fighting like that in front of children? And besides, my aunt already told you to stop." I said to Henry, being pissed now.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

Visiting the Lab [Everyone] - Page 2 Katherine_Heigl_tn

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Lab [Everyone]   Visiting the Lab [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 8:24 am

I turned shocked to Lilyana, when I heard Henry. "Oh, Henry!" I almost pleaded for him to stop.
Back to top Go down
Henry McGeorge

Henry McGeorge

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Lab [Everyone]   Visiting the Lab [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 8:26 am

"Sure, side with the criminal all you want."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Lab [Everyone]   Visiting the Lab [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 8:27 am

"Katrina isn't criminal, you... no, I'm not going down to that level. Stop it finally." I said seriously.
Back to top Go down
Henry McGeorge

Henry McGeorge

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Lab [Everyone]   Visiting the Lab [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 8:29 am

"Oh you want me read her criminal record I can go on forever."
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Lab [Everyone]   Visiting the Lab [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 8:34 am

I'll do it!! I know my record better then you Henry. Where to start first......" I tap my chin thinking.
Back to top Go down
Henry McGeorge

Henry McGeorge

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Lab [Everyone]   Visiting the Lab [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 8:42 am

"If I remenber correctly I DONT have a criminal record."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Lab [Everyone]   Visiting the Lab [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 8:50 am

"STOP IT!" I repeat myself.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Lab [Everyone]   Visiting the Lab [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 8:55 am

"I was talking about my record dumb ass!" I roll my eyes at him. "Lets see
Aiding and Abetting, which is where I meet Henry here....Ummm two cases of Assault and or Battery, what ever you want to call it, one case Aggravated Assault, Uncountable cases of Bribery, uncountable Drug Trafficking, Distribution, Drug Possession, and Underage drinking, Harassment, solicitation, ad my favorite Assault in the Second degree. I threw a full grown man threw a three story window."
I smirk after saying all that.
Back to top Go down
Henry McGeorge

Henry McGeorge

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Lab [Everyone]   Visiting the Lab [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 9:02 am

"Oh yes, its a wonder your not in a juvienil right now."
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Lab [Everyone]   Visiting the Lab [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 9:05 am

"I paid my time trust me. And it don't hurt to know a few guys with money that can get you out." I say still smirking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Lab [Everyone]   Visiting the Lab [Everyone] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Visiting the Lab [Everyone]
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next