Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What hurts the most. (Mac)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

What hurts the most. (Mac) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What hurts the most. (Mac)   What hurts the most. (Mac) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 6:11 pm

"Fine do you believe me?" I ask pulling my arm away.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: What hurts the most. (Mac)   What hurts the most. (Mac) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 6:14 pm

"I want to."
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: What hurts the most. (Mac)   What hurts the most. (Mac) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 6:18 pm

I shank my head. But you don't. Well guess what I don't care." I glance at him then take off the necklace he gave me when I was little and threw it at him and walked out.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: What hurts the most. (Mac)   What hurts the most. (Mac) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 6:24 pm

That hurt. I caught it and sigh. "Kat!" I called after her, not wanting her to leave.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: What hurts the most. (Mac)   What hurts the most. (Mac) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 6:25 pm

I was already outside and waking away.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: What hurts the most. (Mac)   What hurts the most. (Mac) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 6:27 pm

"Damn it!" I curse and follow her outside, but don't see her anywhere. I glance at the necklace, keeping my emotions locked away.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: What hurts the most. (Mac)   What hurts the most. (Mac) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 6:30 pm

Later that night
I was walking the streets, being stupid I had set my phone down in Mac's place and forgot it. Ari sent me a text, "Girl I'm so sorry! I didn't know Melissa was going to stuck that top in you bag. Did you Cousin rip in to you about it?
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: What hurts the most. (Mac)   What hurts the most. (Mac) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 6:33 pm

I heard her cell, thinking about taking a look on it, but I obviously hurt her bad enough and I never pry on her, so I don't do it, but I hoped that Kat would come back this night.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: What hurts the most. (Mac)   What hurts the most. (Mac) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 6:36 pm

Ari knocked on Mac's door not long after that.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: What hurts the most. (Mac)   What hurts the most. (Mac) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 6:37 pm

I walked up to the door, hoping it was Katrina, but when I saw it wasn't her, I raised my brows. "How can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: What hurts the most. (Mac)   What hurts the most. (Mac) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 6:42 pm

Ari smiled a little, it had been a long time since Mac had seen her. "Hey Mr. Taylor, is Kat here? I'm not heard from her since the whole thing at the mall."
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: What hurts the most. (Mac)   What hurts the most. (Mac) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 6:47 pm

"Ari..." I said, recognizing her. "Katrina's not here anymore..."
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: What hurts the most. (Mac)   What hurts the most. (Mac) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 6:50 pm

Ari's face fell. "Oh....Mac I'm sorry We didn't know Melissa was like that.... Kat wasn't the one that stole that shirt. Melissa put it in her bag, Kat was pulling it out when that cop came up."
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: What hurts the most. (Mac)   What hurts the most. (Mac) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 6:54 pm

I looked at Ari and sighed. That was all that I wanted to hear from Katrina, but since she didn't tell me I just didn't know what to do now. "Well... she could have told me that."
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: What hurts the most. (Mac)   What hurts the most. (Mac) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 6:57 pm

Ari nodded. "Well I know how Katrina Feels about it, and well....if you made it look like you believed she did it she most likely thought you wouldn't believe her. I may know where to find her."
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: What hurts the most. (Mac)   What hurts the most. (Mac) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 7:00 pm

"Well, I do know my little cousin to know that... I just want to find her and know she's okay." I say in truth.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: What hurts the most. (Mac)   What hurts the most. (Mac) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 7:01 pm

"Ok come with me." She said then she seen the necklace and pointed at it. "You might want to take that too."
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: What hurts the most. (Mac)   What hurts the most. (Mac) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 7:05 pm

"Wasn't going to leave it." I said and took it with me, along with my keys.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: What hurts the most. (Mac)   What hurts the most. (Mac) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 7:09 pm

She nodded and walked out with him. "Its just right up the road." She said.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: What hurts the most. (Mac)   What hurts the most. (Mac) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 7:13 pm

"Always nearby, huh?" I said quietly as I followed Ari.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: What hurts the most. (Mac)   What hurts the most. (Mac) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 7:16 pm

Ari shrugged. "I guess that way if anything bad happens she has a save place to go to and get there fast."
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: What hurts the most. (Mac)   What hurts the most. (Mac) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 7:22 pm

"I know she's a clever young lady." I replied, hoping everything was going to be okay.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: What hurts the most. (Mac)   What hurts the most. (Mac) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 7:24 pm

Ari nodded.

I was sitting outside, looking around.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: What hurts the most. (Mac)   What hurts the most. (Mac) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 7:28 pm

I followed her, not seeing anyone around yet.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: What hurts the most. (Mac)   What hurts the most. (Mac) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 7:34 pm

Ari tapped Mac's shoulder and pointed at Kat. "I'll give you guys a few minutes alone."
I didn't see Mac.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What hurts the most. (Mac)   What hurts the most. (Mac) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What hurts the most. (Mac)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unleash your imagination! :: Out of work :: Apartments :: Mac Taylor's home-
Jump to: