Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hostages (anyone)

Go down 
+2
Sam Fisher
Det. Thomas Kelly
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

A day without a smile is a lost day.

hostages (anyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hostages (anyone)   hostages (anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 10:56 pm

Mac nodded in agreement, knowing Thomas was trained and knew what he was doing.
I looked at him, knowing it was dangerous, but nodded as well. "Be careful." I said quietly, but in a worried tone.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: hostages (anyone)   hostages (anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 10:57 pm

Thomas nodded, then walked off, going to change into something that was more military like
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: hostages (anyone)   hostages (anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 11:01 pm

I stayed behind, watching him and then looking back at the screen.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: hostages (anyone)   hostages (anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 11:03 pm

inside, Sean was getting more and more agitated, Erin eyed him as he paced back and forth
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

I really hate when people do bad things and blame it on my city.

PostSubject: Re: hostages (anyone)   hostages (anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 12:40 am

Erin was watching Sean, thinking about a way out, while Danny on the outside thought about a way in. He watched the scenery inside, a deep frown on his face. All he could do was trust Thomas and hope their plan would work. "Hold on sis." he said quietly, almost in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: hostages (anyone)   hostages (anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 2:21 am

Sean didn't notice that Erin was looking at him, at the same time, Thomas returned in a SWAT uniform and a M-4 in hand, "Were's the side entrance?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: hostages (anyone)   hostages (anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 9:28 am

I smiled a little seeing him in the uniform and took him to the entrance the SWAT guys were with the camera.
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: hostages (anyone)   hostages (anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 11:00 am

Danny followed them, not wanting to just stand and do nothing. It would drive him crazy. He was just glad that Thomas did the job. He didn't like being reminded of his army time.
Back to top Go down
Sam Fisher

Sam Fisher

PostSubject: Re: hostages (anyone)   hostages (anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:12 pm

I aprouched the cops and said "MAybe I can help you, my name is Sam Fisher and my job is highly classified, all I can tell you is I work for both the CIA and NSA."
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: hostages (anyone)   hostages (anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 4:20 pm

Sean looked at Sam, "How can you help?" at the same time, Thomas followed Haylen around to the side door, the SWAT officers looked at them when they approached, Thomas nodded to them, then started to enter, hearing Sam talk to Sean, "Sgt. Sean Carter!" Thomas called out in his old officer's voice, "This is Lt. Thomas Kelly of the 22nd SAS, I am here to assist you."
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: hostages (anyone)   hostages (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 8:57 pm

Sean turned and looked at Thomas.

Meanwhile Mac told Sam that he got it covered so far, but Sam could stay in case he was needed.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: hostages (anyone)   hostages (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 9:00 pm

Thomas waited for a reply, "Sargent, I was told you have prisoners under your control, I was sent in to releave you and take them off your hands." he called out, inside, Erin was releaved to hear Thomas's voice, "Enter, sir!" Sean called out, he looked back at Sam at the same time
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: hostages (anyone)   hostages (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 9:21 am

Danny watched the whole scene on the monitor. He could see that Erin was relieved to know she was going to be safe now, but she wouldn't let it show.
Back to top Go down
Sam Fisher

Sam Fisher

PostSubject: Re: hostages (anyone)   hostages (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 10:28 am

I thought all this chaos and this guy was a S.A.S, then I said "Maybe you could cut the power, and I could sneak in and disable the target."
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: hostages (anyone)   hostages (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 11:52 am

Danny turned around to glare at Sam. He trusted Thomas with that and he knew Thomas had everything under control and was a well trained man.
"I suggest you let Detective Kelly in there do his job, because obviously he's got everything under control." Danny said rather harsh.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: hostages (anyone)   hostages (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 4:10 pm

Thomas entered, the rife he had up in front of him, Sean raised his pistol abit, then lowered it after Thomas lowered his weapon, "Sargent, stand down" Thomas said to him
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: hostages (anyone)   hostages (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 4:13 pm

For a moment it seemed like he'd do just that.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: hostages (anyone)   hostages (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 4:15 pm

Thomas watched Sean, "Soldier, I am asking you to stand down." he repeated, Sean looked at Thomas, then did so, at the same time, Thomas walked in and checked on the hostages, starting with Erin
Back to top Go down
Sam Fisher

Sam Fisher

PostSubject: Re: hostages (anyone)   hostages (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 7:46 am

I walked away from the group and made a call to a person in Third Echelon to bring me my gear just in case.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: hostages (anyone)   hostages (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 7:47 am

I saw Sam and got a little suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: hostages (anyone)   hostages (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 7:53 am

Thomas gave Erin a comforting look, then moved on to the others, he had removed the tape from Erin's ankles
Back to top Go down
Sam Fisher

Sam Fisher

PostSubject: Re: hostages (anyone)   hostages (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 8:41 am

I waited for a while, then my contact, the current director of Third Echelon Anna Grímsdóttir, so she gave me my equipment and left, then I returned to the group the only thing different was the suit was underneath my cloths and I was wearing a goggle.
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: hostages (anyone)   hostages (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 9:00 am

Danny saw Sam coming back and looked at him. "You don't even trust us cops, huh?" he asked, a slight bit pissed actually.

Back inside Erin looked at Thomas, knowing she was safe now, while another SWAT guy took Sean outside, who struggled a bit against being taken away.
Back to top Go down
Sam Fisher

Sam Fisher

PostSubject: Re: hostages (anyone)   hostages (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 9:03 am

"I cant trust anyone that is authority."
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: hostages (anyone)   hostages (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 9:11 am

"I see... But misson's succeeded." Danny said as he watched Sean being handcuffed and taken outside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hostages (anyone)   hostages (anyone) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

hostages (anyone)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unleash your imagination! :: CSI lab and NYPD :: Court-
Jump to: