Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Being taken again. (Kelly's/Mac)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

Being taken again. (Kelly's/Mac) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being taken again. (Kelly's/Mac)   Being taken again. (Kelly's/Mac) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 9:33 pm

Thomas resisted the urge to slap her for that, "Then get out of this house." he said to her
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Being taken again. (Kelly's/Mac)   Being taken again. (Kelly's/Mac) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 9:37 pm

Ok Damn that hurt "Fine Daddy! Thanks for being the second father that didn't care about me!" I say and got get Star from Mac not looking at either Thomas or Mac.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Being taken again. (Kelly's/Mac)   Being taken again. (Kelly's/Mac) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 9:39 pm

Thomas sighed, then walked off
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Being taken again. (Kelly's/Mac)   Being taken again. (Kelly's/Mac) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 4:04 pm

"Katrina, you better stay where you are right now." I said, gently taking her by the arm, but giving her a warning look.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Being taken again. (Kelly's/Mac)   Being taken again. (Kelly's/Mac) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 4:11 pm

I look at him and sigh, then Star reached for him, ouch that hurts. "What Mac?" I ask looking at him, still being pissed, but now hurt too.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Being taken again. (Kelly's/Mac)   Being taken again. (Kelly's/Mac) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 6:25 pm

"I want you to go up to your room and stay there, calming down and talk to Thomas later, okay? And if not for me and yourself then for your daughter." I said.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Being taken again. (Kelly's/Mac)   Being taken again. (Kelly's/Mac) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 6:49 pm

"No Mac he made it clear he don't want me here so I'm not stay where I'm not welcome." I say and try to pull away from him.

Last edited by Katrina Taylor on Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Being taken again. (Kelly's/Mac)   Being taken again. (Kelly's/Mac) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 6:53 pm

I looked at Katrina and sighed a little. "He didn't mean that literally. That was a warning for you, Katrina. Step down and he'll be okay." I said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Being taken again. (Kelly's/Mac)   Being taken again. (Kelly's/Mac) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 7:30 pm

I shank my head at him and pull away then walk out the door.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Being taken again. (Kelly's/Mac)   Being taken again. (Kelly's/Mac) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 7:34 pm

"Katrina!" I called after her, following her out.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Being taken again. (Kelly's/Mac)   Being taken again. (Kelly's/Mac) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 7:57 pm

I glance back. "What?" I ask as Star climbed out of my arms and ran to Mac. My face just fell into depression.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Being taken again. (Kelly's/Mac)   Being taken again. (Kelly's/Mac) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 7:59 pm

I saw Star running up to me and catch her, then looked at Katrina.
"If you leave now, you ruined the family you have now yourself." I said seriously.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Being taken again. (Kelly's/Mac)   Being taken again. (Kelly's/Mac) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 8:02 pm

"Mac I'm not leaving for good I just need some air and time to think AND calm down just like you said. If I got to my room I'll feel caged and that's not going to help my temper." I say.
Star held onto him.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Being taken again. (Kelly's/Mac)   Being taken again. (Kelly's/Mac) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 8:05 pm

I sighed but then nod. "Mind me taking care of Star for that long?"
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Being taken again. (Kelly's/Mac)   Being taken again. (Kelly's/Mac) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 8:08 pm

"She clearly wants you and not me, so I could care less right now." I say walking off.

Star held onto him.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Being taken again. (Kelly's/Mac)   Being taken again. (Kelly's/Mac) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 8:13 pm

I sighed and watch her then looked at Star. "She's going to be fine, sweetie." I said to her in a calm tone.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Being taken again. (Kelly's/Mac)   Being taken again. (Kelly's/Mac) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 8:20 pm

I looked down as I walked.

Star nodded sadly.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Being taken again. (Kelly's/Mac)   Being taken again. (Kelly's/Mac) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 8:23 pm

I looked at the little girl in my arms and sighed. "How about we find your papa and talk to him?"
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Being taken again. (Kelly's/Mac)   Being taken again. (Kelly's/Mac) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 8:26 pm

Star nodded with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Being taken again. (Kelly's/Mac)   Being taken again. (Kelly's/Mac) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 8:29 pm

I gave her a small smile back and start walking to the direction Thomas went, finding him sitting on the stairs of the back porch, watching Sniper as he was playing with a toy. I walked up to and sat down next to him, placing Star on my lap.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Being taken again. (Kelly's/Mac)   Being taken again. (Kelly's/Mac) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 8:36 pm

Star looked at Thomas. "papa?" She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Being taken again. (Kelly's/Mac)   Being taken again. (Kelly's/Mac) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 8:40 pm

I looked at them.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Being taken again. (Kelly's/Mac)   Being taken again. (Kelly's/Mac) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 10:07 pm

Thomas looked at Star, "Yes lass?" he asked in reply, a hint of anger still in his voice
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Being taken again. (Kelly's/Mac)   Being taken again. (Kelly's/Mac) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 11:04 pm

"Tom..." I said, looking at him, hearing the hint of anger. But I didn't sound angry at all.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Being taken again. (Kelly's/Mac)   Being taken again. (Kelly's/Mac) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 11:07 pm

Thomas looked at Mac when he said that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Being taken again. (Kelly's/Mac)   Being taken again. (Kelly's/Mac) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Being taken again. (Kelly's/Mac)
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next