Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When All Else Fails [Anyone]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Peter Stanley

When All Else Fails [Anyone] Empty
PostSubject: When All Else Fails [Anyone]   When All Else Fails [Anyone] EmptyThu May 19, 2011 7:05 pm

Peter was in th interrogation room with a uncooperating homocide suspect, the door was blocked, all lights except for one small lamp were off, Peter brought out a small box and from it he remove a knife, while explaining he used the very same knife to kill people before when he was in the CIA, then he let the suspect scream.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

A day without a smile is a lost day.

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails [Anyone]   When All Else Fails [Anyone] EmptyThu May 19, 2011 8:44 pm

I was walking by when I heard the scream and looked at the officer that was nearby. While trying to get into the room, we noticed the door was blocked and so I knocked hard on it.
Back to top Go down
Peter Stanley

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails [Anyone]   When All Else Fails [Anyone] EmptyThu May 19, 2011 9:01 pm

Hearing the knock I quickly putted away the "Advance Interrogation Kit" then I opened the door and said "What do you want, cant you see I m interrorgating someone?"
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails [Anyone]   When All Else Fails [Anyone] EmptyThu May 19, 2011 9:05 pm

"Making the suspect scream is what you call interrogating someone?" I asked, obviously being angry.

Last edited by Det. Haylen Becall on Thu May 19, 2011 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Peter Stanley

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails [Anyone]   When All Else Fails [Anyone] EmptyThu May 19, 2011 9:09 pm

"IT is the way I do it since I used to be CIA, so when did people get problem with it back in the 80's I was authorized to use any means neccesairy to get my informations."
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails [Anyone]   When All Else Fails [Anyone] EmptyThu May 19, 2011 9:13 pm

"Maybe that changed a little. And since you joined the NYPD, let me tell you this: you better play with our rules." I told him firmly.
Back to top Go down
Peter Stanley

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails [Anyone]   When All Else Fails [Anyone] EmptyThu May 19, 2011 9:15 pm

"You chose results or rules? and I have my own set of rules."
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails [Anyone]   When All Else Fails [Anyone] EmptyThu May 19, 2011 9:19 pm

"Well, for now. I swear, I hear a suspect ever scream in here again with you there, I won't back down." I replied. "Suspects do have rights as well."
Back to top Go down
Peter Stanley

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails [Anyone]   When All Else Fails [Anyone] EmptyThu May 19, 2011 9:21 pm

I gave a small sigh and said "When will people learn the only way for inormation is though 'Advance' techniques of interrogation"
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails [Anyone]   When All Else Fails [Anyone] EmptyThu May 19, 2011 9:29 pm

"Well, I get my information withouth those.... 'advanced techniques', Detective." I reply seriously.
Back to top Go down
Peter Stanley

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails [Anyone]   When All Else Fails [Anyone] EmptyThu May 19, 2011 9:30 pm

"The 'Advance' techniques are much more effective, they include, stabbing, slamming grabbing and chocking the suspect."
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails [Anyone]   When All Else Fails [Anyone] EmptyThu May 19, 2011 9:37 pm

"You're one violent man it seems." I replied and shook my head.
Back to top Go down
Peter Stanley

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails [Anyone]   When All Else Fails [Anyone] EmptyFri May 20, 2011 3:36 am

"It is just that old habits die hard."
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails [Anyone]   When All Else Fails [Anyone] EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:54 am

"You tell me CIA is violent? Okay that I already knew. Never got why they liked harming people when their job is to protect them." I stated.
Back to top Go down
Peter Stanley

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails [Anyone]   When All Else Fails [Anyone] EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:01 am

"We were a intellegence agency,oiur job was to protect the citizens of America with what ever means neccesairy and when it came to foriegn powers it meant espionage and torture."
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails [Anyone]   When All Else Fails [Anyone] EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:38 am

"See, that's exactly why I chose to stay with the NYPD. I don't torture people. And I am sure if the chief finds out it happened in his precinct, he won't be happy about it.
Back to top Go down
Peter Stanley

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails [Anyone]   When All Else Fails [Anyone] EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:05 am

"The man inside can consider himself lucky he is considered as a suspect and not a enemy combatant."
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails [Anyone]   When All Else Fails [Anyone] EmptyFri May 20, 2011 10:30 am

"Sure, just that you treat him like one anyways. Why not try different tactics, such as mind games. Much more effective than hurt. Let me tell ya... some don't fear pain or death. If he hasn't been talkin' yet, well you probably could kill him and he wouldn't care."
Back to top Go down
Peter Stanley

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails [Anyone]   When All Else Fails [Anyone] EmptyFri May 20, 2011 2:31 pm

"Ok you try then." I said in a bad mood.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails [Anyone]   When All Else Fails [Anyone] EmptyFri May 20, 2011 2:35 pm

I glared at him. "And how am I supposed to do that, without any information about your case?"
Back to top Go down
Peter Stanley

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails [Anyone]   When All Else Fails [Anyone] EmptyFri May 27, 2011 6:31 pm

"Ok then." I said then I opened the suitcase again and said while browsing the suitcases contents "Which "Advance Interrogation" tool to use then."
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails [Anyone]   When All Else Fails [Anyone] EmptyFri May 27, 2011 6:35 pm

"You are totally crazy." I said, obviously shocked.
Back to top Go down
Peter Stanley

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails [Anyone]   When All Else Fails [Anyone] EmptyFri May 27, 2011 6:37 pm

"Crazy you should see some of my old collegues, they are the ones you should call crazy."
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails [Anyone]   When All Else Fails [Anyone] EmptyFri May 27, 2011 6:39 pm

"Bad enough you still use that stuff." I shot back. "Maybe you should try to convince your suspect with evidence instead of scaring them to death."
Back to top Go down
Peter Stanley

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails [Anyone]   When All Else Fails [Anyone] EmptyFri May 27, 2011 6:41 pm

"Death count in my interrogation, 58 people, sucess 90 times, time interrogated people 103."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails [Anyone]   When All Else Fails [Anyone] Empty

Back to top Go down

When All Else Fails [Anyone]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unleash your imagination! :: CSI lab and NYPD :: Interrogatory room-
Jump to: