Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No Other Choice [Danny M.]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

No Other Choice [Danny M.] Empty
PostSubject: No Other Choice [Danny M.]   No Other Choice [Danny M.] EmptyWed May 18, 2011 12:58 pm

I was in office, waiting for Danny to arrive. He and Ivy were supposed to work on a case together with Agend David Hauser from Interpol, as the victim was involved in art theft. So far the NYPD lead the case, but due to Danny behavior at the scene, Interpol called me just an hour ago and took the lead of the case and left me other choice but to pull Danny off the case, meaning I had to suspend him.
I understood his behavor against the Interpol Agents, but I could not just let him behave like that. Though for me it was a hard decision to make, I had to suspend him. I won't be too hard on him, but he had to learn his lesson. He couldn't just question another Agent like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Other Choice [Danny M.]   No Other Choice [Danny M.] EmptyWed May 18, 2011 7:02 pm

I came back in the lab. Yes I left the crime scene like this. But as I said I don't care. I went on Mac's office because he asked me to come. I knew what will happen next. I had done bad things, questionned this agent, left the crime scene and .... Mac will kill me for this. I knew that he hired me against the choice of others few years ago and now I did anothers stupids things. I knocked at his door and waited for him to tell me to enter.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: No Other Choice [Danny M.]   No Other Choice [Danny M.] EmptyWed May 18, 2011 7:05 pm

I looked up and mentioned for him to enter, looking seriously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Other Choice [Danny M.]   No Other Choice [Danny M.] EmptyWed May 18, 2011 7:28 pm

I knew what he is gonna to tell me. I just have to say okay to everthing. I entered and approach till his desk. Without say anything, that wouldn't help me
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: No Other Choice [Danny M.]   No Other Choice [Danny M.] EmptyWed May 18, 2011 7:30 pm

Seeing the look on his face and noticing he's not saying anything I could tell that he knew why he's here.
"I guess you know why I wanted to see you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Other Choice [Danny M.]   No Other Choice [Danny M.] EmptyWed May 18, 2011 7:33 pm

I look at him same look. Of course I did. "Yes"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: No Other Choice [Danny M.]   No Other Choice [Danny M.] EmptyWed May 18, 2011 7:40 pm

"As much as I understand your suspicion against Interpol concerning their lead taking character you shouldn't have been questioning that agent." I told him, knowing he already knew I would say that. "They didn't let me much of a choice than to pull you off this case. They're having the lead of the case now and you know the rest, right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Other Choice [Danny M.]   No Other Choice [Danny M.] EmptyWed May 18, 2011 7:50 pm

I feel like being call on principal's office. I still look him and added a new yes "Yes I do"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: No Other Choice [Danny M.]   No Other Choice [Danny M.] EmptyWed May 18, 2011 7:53 pm

"Well, I'll see you next week, then. And maybe you find a moment to apologize to Agent Hauser." I replied, seriously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Other Choice [Danny M.]   No Other Choice [Danny M.] EmptyWed May 18, 2011 7:59 pm

Apologize, no way. I look at him and while he told me that I have to apologize I was pulling of my gun and badge because it was the procedure and I put them on his desk. "And if I don't?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: No Other Choice [Danny M.]   No Other Choice [Danny M.] EmptyWed May 18, 2011 8:01 pm

"That's none of my business, Danny. you gotta deal with him if there's another case he's also working on." I replied calmly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Other Choice [Danny M.]   No Other Choice [Danny M.] EmptyWed May 18, 2011 8:04 pm

After I didn't wear anymore my badge and gun that Mac take, I look at him, knowing that I was playing with fire right now. I just nodded because I understod what he means
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: No Other Choice [Danny M.]   No Other Choice [Danny M.] EmptyWed May 18, 2011 8:08 pm

I nod back and look down for a moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Other Choice [Danny M.]   No Other Choice [Danny M.] EmptyWed May 18, 2011 8:14 pm

I look at him one more time before to add. "We are done?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: No Other Choice [Danny M.]   No Other Choice [Danny M.] EmptyWed May 18, 2011 8:18 pm

I looked up and nodded. "We are."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Other Choice [Danny M.]   No Other Choice [Danny M.] EmptyWed May 18, 2011 8:27 pm

I nodded and leave the room, knowing that I mess everything, now Lindsay will learn about quickly
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: No Other Choice [Danny M.]   No Other Choice [Danny M.] EmptyWed May 18, 2011 8:29 pm

I watched him with a heavy sigh and sit back down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Other Choice [Danny M.]   No Other Choice [Danny M.] EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 8:27 am

Some days later.

My suspension was over now so I came back on the lab. And because Lindsay asked or may I say pushed me to go make some excuse to Mac and this Federal Agent I went on Mac's office and knocked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Other Choice [Danny M.]   No Other Choice [Danny M.] Empty

Back to top Go down

No Other Choice [Danny M.]
Page 1 of 1