Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stealing Evidence [Anyone]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

A day without a smile is a lost day.

Stealing Evidence [Anyone] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stealing Evidence [Anyone]   Stealing Evidence [Anyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:21 pm

I noticed the elevator open and saw Danny. A few moments I just looked at him and then hurried over to him. He looked bad.
"Danny!" I called his name, walking up to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Evidence [Anyone]   Stealing Evidence [Anyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:24 pm

Yes I was bad. Really bad. I almost see her, but I heard her. I wishpered ''Haylen'' while I was like lay-sit on the elevator's wall.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Evidence [Anyone]   Stealing Evidence [Anyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:29 pm

I walked up next to him.
"Can you get up?" I asked him, looking at him in concern.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Evidence [Anyone]   Stealing Evidence [Anyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:34 pm

''Ya just help me a little'' I said to her, in fact we didn't see the blood yet in my t-shirt, so it was like everything was fine. I get up and starts to walk with her outside the elevator. ''There were a man, he used a agent's identity but he is robber''
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Evidence [Anyone]   Stealing Evidence [Anyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:37 pm

I listened to him as I took him to the breakroom which was closest to the elevator.
"What did he look like?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Evidence [Anyone]   Stealing Evidence [Anyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:40 pm

I just wanted to reply when I had gasp ''T...''. I can't breathe, I put a hand on my chest and when I take her back I saw the blood coming from the bullet. Now I knew that she really entered in, somewhere into my lung cause I really can't breathe at all, nad its bleeding again and again. And I fall.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Evidence [Anyone]   Stealing Evidence [Anyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:41 pm

"Danny!" I screamed in horror, keeping you from hitting your head and call for an ambulance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Evidence [Anyone]   Stealing Evidence [Anyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:43 pm

I just shake and uncapable to breathe while Haylen was screaming. Like everyone in the lab can hear her. I was bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Evidence [Anyone]   Stealing Evidence [Anyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:47 pm

I saw and tried to stop it, looking at him.
"C'mon, stay with me, Danny." I said with a hint of panic in my voice as I try to stop his bleeding and wait for the EMT.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Evidence [Anyone]   Stealing Evidence [Anyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:49 pm

She put a pression on where it was bleeding and I saw in her eyes how she can be scare. EMT arrived just after. (You play EMT, I am such bad on it)
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Evidence [Anyone]   Stealing Evidence [Anyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:54 pm

The EMTs rush into the room and asked what happened and I told them what I knew, while they took care of Danny.
"Detective Messer, can you hear me?" one of the EMT asked Danny after he was put onto the strecher.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Evidence [Anyone]   Stealing Evidence [Anyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:56 pm

I didn't reply, fact can't hear, can't breathe. What is wrong with my body? They put me onto the strecher and started the way for the ambulance.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Evidence [Anyone]   Stealing Evidence [Anyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:58 pm

The EMTs exchanges worried glances as they took Danny into the ambulance and treated him, taking him to the hospital while I am on the phone with Lindsay to tell her what happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Evidence [Anyone]   Stealing Evidence [Anyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 8:04 pm

They put me into the ambulance, and one of the parademic stay with me while the other was driving. They didn't really examine me, because if they did this won't happen. I was branching to a lot of devices, heart, blabla, when a sound came from nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Evidence [Anyone]   Stealing Evidence [Anyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 8:08 pm

The EMT acted fast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Evidence [Anyone]   Stealing Evidence [Anyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 8:11 pm

Don't ask me, because I don't know what was this song. But I think it was a bad sign, because the EMT fixed it quickly. Then we arrived in the hospital, and they push the strecher into the ER room where some Docs came from everywhere, while EMT explain her the situation : (you explain the situation AHAH)
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Evidence [Anyone]   Stealing Evidence [Anyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 8:15 pm

The EMT told the doctor what happened and then Danny was taken into the ER for treatment. First off he was put onto a maschine helping him to breathe and then the doctor examined his wound. He found the bullet, luckily it wasn't too deep and he could get it out, after giving Danny light sedativum and pain killers. After the bleeding was stopped and the wound taken of Danny was taken into a room, still on the breathing tube, till he would wake up.

[happy? 'cause I didn't really know what you'd expect Wink]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Evidence [Anyone]   Stealing Evidence [Anyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 8:22 pm

(YA that what I was thinking HAH you are good on this, why don't you play a doctor ?HAH)

they finish the surgery and put me in a room. I was still sleeping but with a breathing tube. Some days later I wake up.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Evidence [Anyone]   Stealing Evidence [Anyone] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 6:02 pm

(omg i missed this whole topic... what should i write now x3 i'm sorry guys...)

Haylen had told me what happened to Danny the day he got tasered and shot.. I was so scared.. scared that he wouldn't make it. We had so many things that went wrong.. we went through so much.. And i thought that this was it.. that this was gonna be the last thing that hit us.. 'cause after this Danny wouldn't come back to me..
I had been with him everyday, at the hours that i could, just to see him lying in bed, sleeping.. being helped with breathing by a breathing tube..

But the day came, i hadn't given up my hope, and the day came! The day that he woke up...!

"Danny?!" I whispered softly when i saw his eyes slowly opening..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/superkarlijnn

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Evidence [Anyone]   Stealing Evidence [Anyone] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 7:47 pm

I openned slowly my eyes. But that wasn't the problem. My back and my chest hurt so badly. I can feel the pain in all of my body, I wish I could just close my eyes again and forget it. But won't work.
Then I saw Lindsay, I look at her like I never see her. I really missed her. She approchs and I said. ''Hey''
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Evidence [Anyone]   Stealing Evidence [Anyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 5:44 pm

"you're here..." i whispered, when i heard him talking. He was really here, he came back! He lived!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Evidence [Anyone]   Stealing Evidence [Anyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 8:02 am

I try to make a smile and success. "I am not going anywhere"
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Evidence [Anyone]   Stealing Evidence [Anyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 2:14 pm

"when did I hear that before...." i said with a smile. "Guess it really is true..." feeling a tear running down my cheek.. was it of happiness, of sadness? i don't know.. maybe both.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Evidence [Anyone]   Stealing Evidence [Anyone] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 10:00 am

I get what she meant, and saw that she cry. I stopped her last cry and replied for confort her. "Hey, I am okay"
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Evidence [Anyone]   Stealing Evidence [Anyone] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 2:58 pm

"Danny look at you, you're laying in a hospital bed... you're not okay" i told him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Evidence [Anyone]   Stealing Evidence [Anyone] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stealing Evidence [Anyone]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2