Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Witness (Sheldon Hawkes and James kirk)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Witness (Sheldon Hawkes and James kirk)   Mon May 16, 2011 5:57 am

A new crime scene, at least not a big one. Nice maybe I will finish to process all soon. I was packing some evidences when I saw Hawkes, I greeted him and see hen our witness, a man, like 30 next to an officer. I was ready to ask him some questions, what I start to do. I said to Sheldon "Can you continue with it I want to interrogate the witness over there?" he nodded to me and I continue my way to the man. "M. Kirk right?" I asked him after I fastly read the note I get.
Back to top Go down
James Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Witness (Sheldon Hawkes and James kirk)   Mon May 16, 2011 1:59 pm

I was sitting on a bench after witnessing a crime and waits for the police to question me on the events that took place. I was sipping on my cup of coffee when I saw a man walks towards me and I nodded when he said my name.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://facebook.com/jameskirkcpt

PostSubject: Re: Witness (Sheldon Hawkes and James kirk)   Mon May 16, 2011 4:52 pm

He looked at me when I called him by his name. So I start to question him. "What were you doing when it happenned?"
Back to top Go down
James Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Witness (Sheldon Hawkes and James kirk)   Mon May 16, 2011 5:33 pm

"I went out from that Diner" I said and pointed it at you "and I saw two guys running on the other side of the street and a car came screeching towards them."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://facebook.com/jameskirkcpt

PostSubject: Re: Witness (Sheldon Hawkes and James kirk)   Mon May 16, 2011 6:35 pm

I noted it and then observe him. Even if he was a witness I have to put him on the suspect list just in case. "Can you describe the men?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Witness (Sheldon Hawkes and James kirk)   Today at 7:46 am

Back to top Go down

Witness (Sheldon Hawkes and James kirk)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1