Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

A day without a smile is a lost day.

Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 6:07 pm

I just finished what I was working on and was on my way to the breakroom when I saw her and instantly knew something wasn't right.
"Shannon, what is it?" I asked in concern.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 8:58 pm

Shannon looked at Haylen, "Its Thomas, he should have been back three minutes ago." she replied
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 9:01 pm

I looked at her, now being concerned myself. Though three minutes, that's actually not really a reason to worry, but that and the strange feeling I had now gave me reason to worry.
"He said he had a body in an old storehouse...." I said and looked at her. "Shannon... he was trapped."
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 9:03 pm

Shannon looked at Haylen, "By who?" she asked, not knowing it was Alex

meanwhile, Thomas came to, handcuffed to a chair
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 9:13 pm

"I have a very good idea. Alexander Mendez. Does that name sound familiar to you?" I asked her.

Alexander was watching Thomas from a spot where he couldn't be seen. "Welcome back... detective." he said in a smug tone.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 9:15 pm

Shannon's stomach twisted up, "Thomas told me about him" she replied

Thomas shook his head and looked around, falling back on his SERE training from his SAS days, "Nice to meet you too Alex." he replied, not giving into the fear that he knew came with a situation like this
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 9:24 pm

"We better find out where he went. I'll get Adam tracing the GPS on the SUV he used." I told her and started my way.

Alex smirked at Thomas' words, knowing he had him and he soon had me, that's what he thought. "Nice you remember me. I'm honored."
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 9:26 pm

Shannon nodded, then followed her

Thomas smirked a bit, "How could I forget someone like you?" he asked, silently working on a plan to get out
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 9:33 pm

Adam was a bit surprised to see us, but quickly got to work and quickly finding the storehouse Thomas went to. I looked at Shannon. "I know you won't want to stay here, so... let's go." I said to her. It was obvious that I was worried.

Alex smiled evilly. "Smart answer, detective."
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 9:36 pm

Shannon nodded, "Your dang right I'm not staying" she replied while following Haylen out

Thomas looked around, "You know, I don't like talking to people I can't see." he said to Alex
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 9:40 pm

I smirked a bit at her answer. "Thought as much. I wouldn't either." I said and got to the elevator, holding it for her.

Alex chuckled. "you'll see me soon enough. And just to let ya know, there's no way out for you."
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 11:19 pm

Shannon got onto the elevator with Haylen, she knew that Thomas could hold his own and was not above using deadly force if it came to it

"So, you just want to make it challenging for me then?" Thomas replied
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 10:05 am

The elvator got us to the parking area and I got us another SUV.

"I thought you liked challenges." Alex taunted. "Go on, try. Gives me some entertainment."
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 9:18 pm

during the ride, Shannon prayed for Thomas

"I most certainly love a challenge" Thomas replied, working silently at the same time
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 9:26 pm

I quickly got us to the location, the old storehouse, hoping Thomas would be okay. Once at the scene I quickly spotted the SUV standing in front. "Looks too quiet to me." I said as I got out, my gun ready just in case.

Alex watched Thomas, knowing that he couldn't get out from where he was.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 9:28 pm

"Aye" Shannon replied as she got her gun out

Thomas did not give up, "You treat all your guests like this?, I bet your parents are really happy about that."
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 9:32 pm

Carefully and quietly we made our way over to the entrance.

Alex laughed a bit when Thomas said that. "There is a reason why I haven't been having guests in a long time."
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 9:43 pm

Shannon looked around, her senses alert

"I can see why, you have rather terrible manors." Thomas replied
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 9:49 pm

My senses were alert as well, as I quietly sneaked into the building and quickly found the place where Thomas was attacked. I carefully looked around, always wanting to be covered just in case.

Alex smirked. "Not everyone's a gentleman, detective." he said. "But I fear you'll soon have company."
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 9:51 pm

Shannon covered Haylen as she looked around

"Thanks for reminding me" Thomas replied, "And when our company does arrive, its not going to be pleasant."
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 9:59 pm

I got a little angry, as I looked over the scene, feeling that we were watched. I looked at Shannon. "He's still here." I whispered.

"Oh, you really think? Well, I bet I'll have a lot of fun." Alex taunted.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 10:02 pm

Shannon nodded, then heard Thomas's voice, "That way" she whispered back while pointing

"I do believe that" Thomas replied, at the same time he managed to get the cuffs undone, but he didn't move his hands
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 10:12 pm

I nodded and carefully got moving.

Alex however knew Thomas got free, but still knew he couldn't get out. "Well done, Detective. But still no way out for you." Alex said as he got out of his hiding spot a gun ready.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 10:20 pm

Shannon held back her anger when she heard Alex's voice

Thomas smiled a bit, "You never faced an SAS man before have you?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 10:24 pm

I was just as angry as Shannon was. I peered around the corned seeing a small room and Alex standing in front of the door, his back to us. I didn't want to shoot him just yet, so sneaked closed to him.

Alex smirked. "I've done my homework." he said in a smug tone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]
Page 9 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next