Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Coffee with a...thief?! (Eliot Spencer)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ivy Smith

Coffee with a...thief?! (Eliot Spencer) Katherine_Heigl_tn

Coffee with a...thief?! (Eliot Spencer) Empty
PostSubject: Coffee with a...thief?! (Eliot Spencer)   Coffee with a...thief?! (Eliot Spencer) EmptySun May 15, 2011 3:54 pm

I had just finished my shift. It was about 10 PM, but I wasn't sleepy and I didn't want to go home. I entered a cute place I hadn't been before and ordered only a coffee. I turned my head through the pub. The people there seemed all respectable, even elegant. At a table near mine there was a guy, not exactly bad-looking, looking at me. I gave him a small smile and took a sip from my coffee.
Back to top Go down
Eliot Spencer

PostSubject: Re: Coffee with a...thief?! (Eliot Spencer)   Coffee with a...thief?! (Eliot Spencer) EmptyMon May 16, 2011 8:47 am

I was in the pub after another con with the team, getting a cup of coffee then I saw Ivy smile at her then continued drinking my coffee.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Coffee with a...thief?! (Eliot Spencer)   Coffee with a...thief?! (Eliot Spencer) EmptyMon May 16, 2011 1:09 pm

I crossed my legs and took off my jacket. I glanced at the guy another time. He'll come soon, I thought with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Eliot Spencer

PostSubject: Re: Coffee with a...thief?! (Eliot Spencer)   Coffee with a...thief?! (Eliot Spencer) EmptyMon May 16, 2011 1:25 pm

When I was done I walked toward Ivy and said: "Names Wes Abernathy, so whats you're's?", Wes Abernathy was one of my aliases.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Coffee with a...thief?! (Eliot Spencer)   Coffee with a...thief?! (Eliot Spencer) EmptyMon May 16, 2011 1:43 pm

I hadn't finished my coffee yet. I looked up at him with a charming smile. "Hi. I'm Ivy, Ivy Smith," I said.
Back to top Go down
Eliot Spencer

PostSubject: Re: Coffee with a...thief?! (Eliot Spencer)   Coffee with a...thief?! (Eliot Spencer) EmptyMon May 16, 2011 1:48 pm

"Nice to meet you Ivy, so what brings you here at this hour?"
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Coffee with a...thief?! (Eliot Spencer)   Coffee with a...thief?! (Eliot Spencer) EmptyMon May 16, 2011 1:51 pm

I looked at him as he sat down across me. "Why wouldn't I be here at this hour?" I asked with a challenging smile.
Back to top Go down
Eliot Spencer

PostSubject: Re: Coffee with a...thief?! (Eliot Spencer)   Coffee with a...thief?! (Eliot Spencer) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:18 am

"Well its ten PM usually the place is empty by then, only me and a couple of freinds." I said refering to the team.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Coffee with a...thief?! (Eliot Spencer)   Coffee with a...thief?! (Eliot Spencer) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 12:30 pm

"Neh, I like to surprise," I winked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Eliot Spencer

PostSubject: Re: Coffee with a...thief?! (Eliot Spencer)   Coffee with a...thief?! (Eliot Spencer) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 1:10 pm

"I see, so did you hear about the elections in San Lorenzo?"
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Coffee with a...thief?! (Eliot Spencer)   Coffee with a...thief?! (Eliot Spencer) EmptyThu May 19, 2011 9:22 pm

I was surprised by his question. "Um..No, I didn't. Why?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coffee with a...thief?! (Eliot Spencer)   Coffee with a...thief?! (Eliot Spencer) Empty

Back to top Go down

Coffee with a...thief?! (Eliot Spencer)
Page 1 of 1