Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Terror Never Rests [Anyone]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cole Ortiz

Cole Ortiz

CTU Agent

Terror Never Rests [Anyone] Empty
PostSubject: Terror Never Rests [Anyone]   Terror Never Rests [Anyone] EmptyThu May 05, 2011 1:59 pm

I was in my apartment when I was woked up by my phone, when I picked it up, great a terrorist attack, now I have to go there at 3 in the morning, so I started heading toward another apartment building on the other end of the city.
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

I really hate when people do bad things and blame it on my city.

PostSubject: Re: Terror Never Rests [Anyone]   Terror Never Rests [Anyone] EmptyThu May 12, 2011 3:27 pm

At the same time Danny and his partner Jackie Curatola were on their way over to that apartment, which belonged to a key witness in a terrorism case they worked on. That person actually was assigned to witness protection, but somehow these guys found out. Once at the scene, Danny waited for the CTU agent to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Cole Ortiz

Cole Ortiz

CTU Agent

PostSubject: Re: Terror Never Rests [Anyone]   Terror Never Rests [Anyone] EmptyThu May 12, 2011 3:56 pm

When I arrived I quickly identified myself then said "Anyone care to brief me on the situation?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: Terror Never Rests [Anyone]   Terror Never Rests [Anyone] EmptyThu May 12, 2011 4:30 pm

Danny looked up.
"Hostage or victim, however you take it... was or is key witness in a terrorism case. Supposed to testify against the guys holin' him now. They somehow found out 'bout the witness protection. We're tryin' to find out how." he said.
Back to top Go down
Cole Ortiz

Cole Ortiz

CTU Agent

PostSubject: Re: Terror Never Rests [Anyone]   Terror Never Rests [Anyone] EmptyFri May 13, 2011 6:01 am

"I see, maybe there was a mole." I said while getting a Kevlar and assault rifle.
Back to top Go down
Jack Bauer

Jack Bauer

CTU Again

PostSubject: Re: Terror Never Rests [Anyone]   Terror Never Rests [Anyone] EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:44 am

I was walking by when the attack happened so when I saw Cole I walked over to him and said "Maybe I can help."
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: Terror Never Rests [Anyone]   Terror Never Rests [Anyone] EmptyFri May 13, 2011 1:20 pm

"Yah, we think there may be one. No idea who, yet but we're workin' on it." Danny said to Agent Ortiz just as Jack Bauer approached. Danny stuyied the man before them and arched his brow.
"May I ask who you are?" he asked firmly.
Back to top Go down
Cole Ortiz

Cole Ortiz

CTU Agent

PostSubject: Re: Terror Never Rests [Anyone]   Terror Never Rests [Anyone] EmptyFri May 13, 2011 1:23 pm

"His name is Jack Bauer snd he is a ex CTU Agent."
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: Terror Never Rests [Anyone]   Terror Never Rests [Anyone] EmptyFri May 13, 2011 3:21 pm

Danny studied Jack a bit longer and then looked at Cole.
"Think he can help?"
Back to top Go down
Cole Ortiz

Cole Ortiz

CTU Agent

PostSubject: Re: Terror Never Rests [Anyone]   Terror Never Rests [Anyone] EmptyFri May 13, 2011 3:44 pm

"Well, from his record it said he saved Los Angelos six time, Washinton DC once, New York once, though he uses controversial interrogation methods."
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: Terror Never Rests [Anyone]   Terror Never Rests [Anyone] EmptyFri May 13, 2011 4:00 pm

"Well, he ain't gonna do any interrogation, but I see he's got experience with terrorists." Danny replied.
Back to top Go down
Cole Ortiz

Cole Ortiz

CTU Agent

PostSubject: Re: Terror Never Rests [Anyone]   Terror Never Rests [Anyone] EmptyFri May 13, 2011 4:07 pm

"Quite correct letting him do the interrogation would be like giving a death sentence to the other guy."
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: Terror Never Rests [Anyone]   Terror Never Rests [Anyone] EmptyFri May 13, 2011 4:12 pm

"Well, I want everyone inside alive, if possible, though I doubt those terrorists will tell us who's the mole, but it's worth a try." Danny replied and then looked at Jack. "Try not to kill the terrorists or their victim and you may help us."
Back to top Go down
Jack Bauer

Jack Bauer

CTU Again

PostSubject: Re: Terror Never Rests [Anyone]   Terror Never Rests [Anyone] EmptyFri May 13, 2011 4:13 pm

"Got that."
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: Terror Never Rests [Anyone]   Terror Never Rests [Anyone] EmptyFri May 13, 2011 4:15 pm

Danny nodded and got ready for the action.
Back to top Go down
Jack Bauer

Jack Bauer

CTU Again

PostSubject: Re: Terror Never Rests [Anyone]   Terror Never Rests [Anyone] EmptyFri May 13, 2011 4:17 pm

I went to get a gun then came back and said "Lets rock."
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: Terror Never Rests [Anyone]   Terror Never Rests [Anyone] EmptyFri May 13, 2011 4:20 pm

Danny had everything he needed and nodded determined.
Back to top Go down
Cole Ortiz

Cole Ortiz

CTU Agent

PostSubject: Re: Terror Never Rests [Anyone]   Terror Never Rests [Anyone] EmptySat May 14, 2011 10:23 am

I came back and said "Ok lets move."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terror Never Rests [Anyone]   Terror Never Rests [Anyone] Empty

Back to top Go down

Terror Never Rests [Anyone]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unleash your imagination! :: Out of work :: Other places-
Jump to: