Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Dead in Central Park (ivy and Dave Hauser)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dave Hauser

PostSubject: Re: Dead in Central Park (ivy and Dave Hauser)   Mon May 30, 2011 9:30 pm

"I heard that." I said then my phone rang, it was my wife, so I answered it and said "I m busy right now, I m working, and no I m not angry at anyone." complete lying about the last part.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Dead in Central Park (ivy and Dave Hauser)   Mon May 30, 2011 9:37 pm

I looked at him with a mixed expression of anger and guilt on my face. I rolled my eyes when I heard he said he was not angry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dave Hauser

PostSubject: Re: Dead in Central Park (ivy and Dave Hauser)   Mon May 30, 2011 9:46 pm

I hung up and said to myself "No back to work, duty must come first, everything else is second."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Dead in Central Park (ivy and Dave Hauser)   Tue May 31, 2011 1:27 pm

I heard what he said and decided to act like nothing had happened. "We have also found a fragment of a leaf in his hand, I sent it to the lab."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dave Hauser

PostSubject: Re: Dead in Central Park (ivy and Dave Hauser)   Tue May 31, 2011 1:28 pm

"May I see the leaf?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Dead in Central Park (ivy and Dave Hauser)   Tue May 31, 2011 7:26 pm

"I have just told you I sent it to the lab," I said raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dave Hauser

PostSubject: Re: Dead in Central Park (ivy and Dave Hauser)   Tue May 31, 2011 8:17 pm

"I see." I said then I checked my watch and said "Give me a estimated time of death if you may, or shall I try and do it my self detective Smith."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Dead in Central Park (ivy and Dave Hauser)   Tue May 31, 2011 9:00 pm

I glanced at him, trying not to swear on him or something. I checked my watch. It was 10 am. "11-11.30 pm," I answered shortly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dave Hauser

PostSubject: Re: Dead in Central Park (ivy and Dave Hauser)   Tue May 31, 2011 9:10 pm

"Thank you, and who reported this crime?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Dead in Central Park (ivy and Dave Hauser)   Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:19 pm

"She did," I said and pointed to a petite brunette. "She was running in the park when she saw him."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dead in Central Park (ivy and Dave Hauser)   Today at 7:42 am

Back to top Go down

Dead in Central Park (ivy and Dave Hauser)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3