Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Ivy Smith

Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) - Page 4 Katherine_Heigl_tn

Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) - Page 4 EmptySat May 14, 2011 7:47 pm

"You mean how I found out? I don't know... It was something in the air," I said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) - Page 4 EmptySat May 14, 2011 7:59 pm

I kept my smile. "yes she is"
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) - Page 4 EmptySat May 14, 2011 8:05 pm

"It's nice to hear that one of us has found love," I smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) - Page 4 EmptySat May 14, 2011 8:34 pm

I didn't know if she has someone in her life. But now I got my answer. "I am sure you will too"
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) - Page 4 EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:48 am

"I hope not to soon, to be honest," I said and decided to explain that, as it could seem weird to him. "I'm young and single and I love it. You know, going out with some guys and flirting, without feeling bad after that, you know," I smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) - Page 4 EmptySun May 15, 2011 10:16 pm

"it's good too" I simply said to her. And then pointed her the A/V Lab "Here is the A/V Lab"
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 6:56 pm

I knew he might not understand how much I had changed while I was in LA, but I didn't want to talk about it anymore.
I simply nodded when he showed me the lab.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 7:28 pm

I nodded and continue the visit.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 7:30 pm

We finished the visit and remained on the hallway. I smiled. "Thanks, Danny. Feels good to be back."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 7:36 pm

I smiled. "Glad you like it" I just said and we remain in the break room where lindsay was
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 7:41 pm

I smiled to Lindsay and sat down, finishing my coffee.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 7:46 pm

I saw Danny and Ivy re-entering the break room, and smiled back to Ivy when she smiled to me.

"and? how was it?" i asked her, wondering about that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/superkarlijnn
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 7:50 pm

"It's cool," I told Lindsay with a nod. "It's a cute place, I think I'll enjoy working here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 8:01 pm

I smiled too, and find my way for take some coffee, I wasn't really a morning person.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 7:01 pm

"i'm really glad you like it" i said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 10:34 pm

I was taking some coffee when I saw that Lindsay doesn't have and ask "You want one Lindsay?"
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:56 pm

I looked at Lindsay while pulling out my phone. I read a text message and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 5:28 pm

"Yes please" i replied to Danny, who was being sweet for me. I wondered why Ivy suddenly smiled..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 5:57 pm

I make her one too, and went back to her with it. Then I gave her. And take mine.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 6:59 pm

Then I frowned a bit and let out a small sigh. I put my phone on the table and turned to Danny. "So, when do you start?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 7:49 pm

''I have the night shift, so I won't work till 7pm, at least if the day shift don't need help'' I reply to her while taking a sip of my coffee. Lindsay was on day shift, which doesn't help us, because we barely see each other.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 10:33 am

I nodded and took another sip of my coffee.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 5:40 pm

I am so glad that he's here even though he doesn't have to work yet.. This way we would see each other some more, and he could always help me :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) - Page 4 EmptySat May 28, 2011 6:44 am

I smile again. And finish my coffee, so now I was awake in the morning, yeah, what I can do now ? I look both of them, think they would be good friends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4