Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Undercover [Everyone]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

A day without a smile is a lost day.

Undercover [Everyone] Empty
PostSubject: Undercover [Everyone]   Undercover [Everyone] EmptyWed May 04, 2011 7:16 pm

A rainy day in New York...

I was standing outside the NYPD precinct that was attached to the crime lab, along with a few other women. We were all waiting for the same thing: the bus that would take us to the NY prison for women. The three women that were with me, went there because they really messed up with the law, but I was standing a little away from them, guarded by one of my co-workers who would escord us to the prison.

As soon as I would step into the bus I am no longer Haylen Becall, but became Rosana Roman.

It was supposed to be a simple undercover job, getting some information about a woman, who was killed in the prison and a possible suspect. No one knew that I would be getting into a lot of trouble and danger in there.

As I now stood there, I was actually getting a little nervous.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Undercover [Everyone]   Undercover [Everyone] EmptyThu May 05, 2011 12:12 am

Shannon was assisting on the operation, being a mother and a close friend of Haylen, she was worried for her, but knew that Haylen could hold her own if push came to shove

Shannon watched as the prison bus pulled up and parked, the guards got off and stood near the door, "All right ladies, move it." Shannon said to them
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Undercover [Everyone]   Undercover [Everyone] EmptyThu May 05, 2011 8:29 am

I watched the three women get into the bus and then made my way over, glancing at Shannon before I got inside. I knew that it could be dangerous inside at times, especially thinking about the victim, but it was the only way to get whoever did this, though that lady probably was already in that prison.
I get into my role as Rosana, meaning I kept my cool and played the not-regretting kidnapper.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Undercover [Everyone]   Undercover [Everyone] EmptyThu May 05, 2011 6:45 pm

Shannon gave Haylen a subtle nod of support as she watched her get on the bus
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Undercover [Everyone]   Undercover [Everyone] EmptyThu May 05, 2011 6:53 pm

Inside I took a seat and then the my journey started.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Undercover [Everyone]   Undercover [Everyone] EmptyThu May 05, 2011 9:23 pm

Shannon stood back as the bus pulled away, inside, one of the prisoners looked at Haylen
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Undercover [Everyone]   Undercover [Everyone] EmptyThu May 05, 2011 9:25 pm

I kept my eyes down watching my hands as they were cuffed in the front. It seemed as if I wasn't watching anyone, but I did secretly watch the other women and I felt a set of eyes watching me as well.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Undercover [Everyone]   Undercover [Everyone] EmptyThu May 05, 2011 9:27 pm

the woman snickered a bit, then looked back to the front
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Undercover [Everyone]   Undercover [Everyone] EmptyThu May 05, 2011 9:29 pm

I heard it, but I didn't say anything. I just kept quiet and then looked out of the window, till we reached the prison.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Undercover [Everyone]   Undercover [Everyone] EmptyThu May 05, 2011 9:31 pm

after the bus stopped and the doors opened, the guards got them out, "Move it ladies" on said
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Undercover [Everyone]   Undercover [Everyone] EmptyThu May 05, 2011 9:39 pm

I got up and walked out of the bus and was led into the building, to be checked in. I got a little nervous, but actually I had nothing to worry about yet. I had a small camera on me so I could be watched all the time, but still was a little nervous.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Undercover [Everyone]   Undercover [Everyone] EmptyThu May 05, 2011 9:42 pm

back at the crime lab, Shannon was watching all the action, along with Adam and Mac, "Your doing great Haylen" she said to herself
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Undercover [Everyone]   Undercover [Everyone] EmptyFri May 06, 2011 9:15 am

Once the guards, here mostly female of course, got me some prison clothes and told me what to do and where to change I walked and did so. The small camera was masked as a tattoo on my neck, so it wouldn't be too obvious.
I changed into the prison clothes and somehow it felt strange. But as my role wasn't regretting anything, I was getting ready for my role once again. Bye sweet girl, hello Rosana. I thought as I stepped out of the room, handed my personal belongings to another guard who put it into a box. I knew that the woman behind the counter was one of the trusted persons inside, the only one along the director of the prison and another guard, who was told to keep an eye on me, in case something would happen.
"Good Luck." the woman behing the counter whispered and I nodded thankfully before walking back out and was lead towards one of the cells, that I shared with two other women.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Undercover [Everyone]   Undercover [Everyone] EmptyFri May 06, 2011 6:58 pm

back at the lab, Shannon kept her eyes on the screen, watching all the other people around Haylen
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Undercover [Everyone]   Undercover [Everyone] EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:06 pm

As I was shown my sleeping place I watched the people around me intently, well of course without them noticing. I had a bed on top of another one that was still empty. The two women in the cell were watching me intently as I quietly made myself home in the 'bed' and the area that belonged to me. Of course I had no photos or something. But I had a book and a few other items.
Once back down both extended their hands and introduced each other as Melanie Gray and Silvy Peters. Both were a little younger than I was and they seemed quiet, not like the usual criminals. I introduced myself as Rosana and then we were exchanging some stories, getting to know each other.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Undercover [Everyone]   Undercover [Everyone] EmptyFri May 06, 2011 11:49 pm

at the same time, another prisoner walked over, "Whos the new fish?" she asked, Melanie and Silvy looked at her, "Rosana" Melanie replied, the third woman chuckled, "Wasn't that a song?"
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Undercover [Everyone]   Undercover [Everyone] EmptySat May 07, 2011 10:50 am

I glanced at the other prisoner suspiciously.
"Maybe, but in this case it's a name." I replied. "And it's just that."
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Undercover [Everyone]   Undercover [Everyone] EmptySat May 07, 2011 7:30 pm

the other prisoner snickered a bit, "Lets see how tough you are." she said, walking up to Haylen, ready to fight
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Undercover [Everyone]   Undercover [Everyone] EmptySat May 07, 2011 8:46 pm

I was well aware of the fact that she was going to start a fight and I could play a weak victim, which would have been out of my character so I was going to use stuff from many trainings and show her she wasn't going to win, but for now, I was waiting what she was going to do, observing her closely. "Bring it on." I taunted.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Undercover [Everyone]   Undercover [Everyone] EmptySat May 07, 2011 10:40 pm

the woman smiled, then made the first move, taking a swing at Haylen's head
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Undercover [Everyone]   Undercover [Everyone] EmptySun May 08, 2011 10:51 am

Noticing her movements, I ducked, so she missed me and then swung my lwg, turned around, taking her to the ground. Within a second I had her arms and pulled her around, so she was on her stomach and held her arm pressed up against her back tightly and I knew it hurt.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Undercover [Everyone]   Undercover [Everyone] EmptyMon May 09, 2011 12:25 am

the woman screamed and let lose with a stream of profanity, "LET ME GO!" she screamed, Melanie and Silvy didn't say anything
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Undercover [Everyone]   Undercover [Everyone] EmptyMon May 09, 2011 8:40 am

"You shouldn't underestimate the new fish." I hissed into her ear before I let go of her, but didn't let my guard down. I knew that inside this prison I had to be careful.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Undercover [Everyone]   Undercover [Everyone] EmptyMon May 09, 2011 6:59 pm

the woman looked at her, "Watch your back fish" she sneered before leaving, Melanie and Silvy looked at her, "Wow, no one has ever done that to her." Melanie confessed
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Undercover [Everyone]   Undercover [Everyone] EmptyMon May 09, 2011 7:05 pm

I looked at them and smirked a little.
"Someone's gotta be the first one. Anything else I should know about her?" I asked them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Undercover [Everyone]   Undercover [Everyone] Empty

Back to top Go down

Undercover [Everyone]
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unleash your imagination! :: CSI lab and NYPD :: Prison-
Jump to: