Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This is not good. (Flack)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tracy Ford

Tracy Ford

This is not good. (Flack) Empty
PostSubject: This is not good. (Flack)   This is not good. (Flack) EmptyTue May 03, 2011 5:53 am

I'm sitting here doing my homework. I guess my father is out kidnapping someone. I hear someone knock and got to the door thinking it was the Pizza I ordered. "Who is it?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Det.Donald Flack

Det.Donald Flack

PostSubject: Re: This is not good. (Flack)   This is not good. (Flack) EmptyTue May 03, 2011 5:55 am

I was heading to the last known location of Leon Ford, I knocked at the door and when Tracy asked who I was I said "Det.Donald Flack, NYPD."
Back to top Go down
Tracy Ford

Tracy Ford

PostSubject: Re: This is not good. (Flack)   This is not good. (Flack) EmptyTue May 03, 2011 5:57 am

I froze right there not sure what to do. "What do you want?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Det.Donald Flack

Det.Donald Flack

PostSubject: Re: This is not good. (Flack)   This is not good. (Flack) EmptyTue May 03, 2011 5:59 am

"Please open the door first."
Back to top Go down
Tracy Ford

Tracy Ford

PostSubject: Re: This is not good. (Flack)   This is not good. (Flack) EmptyTue May 03, 2011 6:01 am

"no." I say. "What do you want?" I ask again.
Back to top Go down
Det.Donald Flack

Det.Donald Flack

PostSubject: Re: This is not good. (Flack)   This is not good. (Flack) EmptyTue May 03, 2011 6:05 am

"I just want to know if LEon Ford is in the building, dont make me go back and get a warrant."
Back to top Go down
Tracy Ford

Tracy Ford

PostSubject: Re: This is not good. (Flack)   This is not good. (Flack) EmptyTue May 03, 2011 6:09 am

I sigh. "go ahead going get the warrant." I say I don't want to tell on my dad, but I want to get help.
Back to top Go down
Det.Donald Flack

Det.Donald Flack

PostSubject: Re: This is not good. (Flack)   This is not good. (Flack) EmptyTue May 03, 2011 6:16 am

"If you say so." I said then I turned to a officer and said "Watch the area in case Leon Ford is in the building, I'll go get that damn warrant."
Back to top Go down
Tracy Ford

Tracy Ford

PostSubject: Re: This is not good. (Flack)   This is not good. (Flack) EmptyTue May 03, 2011 6:51 am

I try to think fast, I could run, but that will look bad, but if they come in what if they find thing of his? Oh God this is bad.
Back to top Go down
Det.Donald Flack

Det.Donald Flack

PostSubject: Re: This is not good. (Flack)   This is not good. (Flack) EmptyThu May 05, 2011 9:28 am

I came back with a warrant then knocked the door agian and said "Open up, or we'll slam it down."
Back to top Go down
Tracy Ford

Tracy Ford

PostSubject: Re: This is not good. (Flack)   This is not good. (Flack) EmptyThu May 05, 2011 9:37 am

I sigh and open the door. "How may I help you guys?"
Back to top Go down
Det.Donald Flack

Det.Donald Flack

PostSubject: Re: This is not good. (Flack)   This is not good. (Flack) EmptyFri May 06, 2011 8:12 am

"Well, do you know where is you're father and officers, search the place for any clues."
Back to top Go down
Tracy Ford

Tracy Ford

PostSubject: Re: This is not good. (Flack)   This is not good. (Flack) EmptyFri May 06, 2011 9:03 am

I glared. "Don't know where he is so leave."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is not good. (Flack)   This is not good. (Flack) Empty

Back to top Go down

This is not good. (Flack)
Page 1 of 1