Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone]

Go down 
+2
Officer Sara Kelly
Haylen Becall
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

A day without a smile is a lost day.

Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone]   Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone] - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 5:28 pm

I nodded.
"Yeah, we all have our edges." Keven said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone] - Page 2 Katherine_Heigl_tn

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone]   Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone] - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 5:51 pm

I entered the pub where we were going to celebrate Haylen and Keven. I didn't know him, but I was sure he is a nice good-looking guy. I mean, it was Haylen! I saw them and another few guys at a table and walked to them with a smile.
"Hey, guys," I greeted happily.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone]   Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone] - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 5:54 pm

"Hey Ivy!" I greeted her in the same happy tone.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone] - Page 2 Katherine_Heigl_tn

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone]   Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone] - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 5:56 pm

I hugged her warmly. "Congratulations hon'!" I said and waited for her to make the introductions.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone]   Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone] - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 5:58 pm

"Thank you." I replied with a smile.
"Well, Ivy this is my fiancé, Keve Armstrong. Keven, this is Ivy." I introduced them.
"Nice to meet you." Keven said offering his hand.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone]   Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone] - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 6:02 pm

"Ivy Smith," I said and shook his hand. "It's nice to meet you too," I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone]   Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone] - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 6:06 pm

I smiled at them.
"So, what does everyone want?" I asked them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone]   Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone] - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2011 10:07 pm

As we entered in the bar we find a lot of people who were there for Haylen and Keven. I smile and hug both of them after I congrats them. Then while Lindsay was squeezing my hand and shared smile with I, I smiled to her. And then Ivy entered, of course she knew for Lindsay and I. But not sure she was confortable with it, even if she told me she was.
"I am really happy for both of you" I said to Haylen and Keven
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone]   Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 1:08 pm

"Yes, you are beautiful together," I told them with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone]   Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 5:49 pm

"Thanks you, both." I replied with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone]   Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 6:32 pm

I smile to her and still having Lindsay's hand in mine I look now at her with this smile I alwax had. Maybe the other people will find this weird but we understand it each other.
Ivy told me that everything was fine but i had the feeling that she ain't. I know her better for see it. But I was with Lindsay now. I approach still having my hand in her and then put my hands in each part of her waist by staying behind her and looking to the guests
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone]   Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 6:36 pm

I felt Danny closing his arms around me, standing behind me. I wrapped my arms over his, feeling secure, protected.

"Do you actually already have a date?" i asked Haylen, wondering about that. I didn't even know if she was gonna keep it little, like Danny and I did, or having a huge wedding and party.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/superkarlijnn
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone]   Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 6:59 pm

I looked at Danny who was looking at me. He was probably thinking I was not okay with him and Lindsay, or at least that's what I understood. But what he didn't know was that I had changed in LA. Not a long time after I had left New York, I had already forgotten him and was going on dates. But I couldn't tell it to him. If he was going to discover it by himself, it was okay with me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone]   Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 7:18 pm

She let me do it, and I smile to it. Staying against her where I feel good. I look at ivy quickly and then get my look back to Lindsay and guests.
Actuall was a good idea for Haylen to organize that permit for lindsay and I to see us out of the work. What we didn't really have the time to do.
So feels Lindsay against me make me feel good. I was waiting for Haylen and Keven reply but I was concentrated on Lindsay, I was almost staring at her.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone]   Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 7:41 pm

I looked at Danny who was practically staring at Lindsay. Was he just feeling this way or was he trying to show me something.
Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned my head to see my date. He was tall and well-built, blond, with blue eyes. He was perfect actually, or at least that's how I see him. "Hey," I said and stood up. "Everyone, I want you to meet someone. He is David," I said. I introduced everyone to him and he sat down near me. "So, the date?" I asked Haylen again, as I felt pretty bad I had to interrupt her.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone]   Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 8:57 pm

I look at them and smile a little when Ivy's date shows up. I noticed the tension between Danny and Ivy, though Ivy seemed to be fine and I knew she was, when that good looking guy came.
"We do have a date already. It's gonna be June 25th." I replied with a smile.
"Yep, and it's gonna be just you guys and our families." Keven added.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone]   Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 10:16 pm

I stared on Lindsay, because I love it. I didn't even noticed Ivy's date untill she introduced him. I smile to him and focus back to Lindsay. And then I heard the date that Haylen and Keven choose. And I look at them, while staring at Lindsay.
I don't care about who Ivy's dating, she do what she wants to do. I just enjoy this time with Lindsay because since Lucy's born we don't really be together too long.

Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone]   Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 12:28 pm

"So a small thing," I said to Haylen and Keven with a smile. "That's nice."
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone]   Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:18 pm

I nodded in reply.
"Yeah, I'm not a girl for a big princess wedding thing, you know." I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone]   Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:46 pm

"you go girl" i said with a laugh. I exactly knew what she meant with not wanted a big princess wedding. I never wanted that either. But i was in some way also glad that she was celebrating it with us, with our little sort of family. I smiled towards Ivy and her... date? uhh...

"welcome David, it's nice to meet you too." i said to him, not really knowing how to respond to this. I thought it was just for us, but okay. It was then when i noticed Danny was staring at me, and i tightened my grip around him a bit. Because of this meeting it had meant that we had some more time together, which we didn't have much.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone]   Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:49 pm

Somehow I also didn't expect that Ivy would come with someone else, but I didn't mind, as long as he wasn't going to cause trouble.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone]   Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:56 pm

I saw Lindsay a bit...confused when she saw David. It's true, I hadn't talked to Haylen because everything happened so fast. I had been told about this little celebration the day before, but I was going to talk to her after that, to see if she's not mad at me or anything. I smiled to Haylen and nodded.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone]   Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:39 pm

I smiled back and walked up to her.
"Don't worry about him. It's fine with me, if he's not causing trouble." I said quietly, only for her to hear.
Just wanted to make sure she knew I wasn't mad.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone]   Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:42 pm

I saw Haylen making her way over to Ivy, and so i took my opportunity to turn around in Danny's arms too, facing him. I noticed he was pretty quiet..

"You okay?" i asked him quietly, just like Haylen did with Ivy, only for him to hear me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone]   Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 7:07 pm

I was staring on Lindsay when she looks at me. I smile to her and continue to watch her forgeting the others. Then I look at them and Lindsay who was asking me if I was right. I look at Ivy who was looking to Lindsay. Then I look at Lindsay and reply to her. "I am fine, yes" I smile to her. I was happy to be there with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone]   Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone]
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next