Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Haylen Becall

A day without a smile is a lost day.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone]   Sat May 14, 2011 5:28 pm

I nodded.
"Yeah, we all have our edges." Keven said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone]   Sat May 14, 2011 5:51 pm

I entered the pub where we were going to celebrate Haylen and Keven. I didn't know him, but I was sure he is a nice good-looking guy. I mean, it was Haylen! I saw them and another few guys at a table and walked to them with a smile.
"Hey, guys," I greeted happily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone]   Sat May 14, 2011 5:54 pm

"Hey Ivy!" I greeted her in the same happy tone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone]   Sat May 14, 2011 5:56 pm

I hugged her warmly. "Congratulations hon'!" I said and waited for her to make the introductions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone]   Sat May 14, 2011 5:58 pm

"Thank you." I replied with a smile.
"Well, Ivy this is my fiancé, Keve Armstrong. Keven, this is Ivy." I introduced them.
"Nice to meet you." Keven said offering his hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone]   Sat May 14, 2011 6:02 pm

"Ivy Smith," I said and shook his hand. "It's nice to meet you too," I smiled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone]   Sat May 14, 2011 6:06 pm

I smiled at them.
"So, what does everyone want?" I asked them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone]   Mon May 16, 2011 1:08 pm

"Yes, you are beautiful together," I told them with a smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone]   Mon May 16, 2011 5:49 pm

"Thanks you, both." I replied with a smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lindsay Monroe
Admin

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone]   Mon May 16, 2011 6:36 pm

I felt Danny closing his arms around me, standing behind me. I wrapped my arms over his, feeling secure, protected.

"Do you actually already have a date?" i asked Haylen, wondering about that. I didn't even know if she was gonna keep it little, like Danny and I did, or having a huge wedding and party.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/superkarlijnn
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone]   Mon May 16, 2011 6:59 pm

I looked at Danny who was looking at me. He was probably thinking I was not okay with him and Lindsay, or at least that's what I understood. But what he didn't know was that I had changed in LA. Not a long time after I had left New York, I had already forgotten him and was going on dates. But I couldn't tell it to him. If he was going to discover it by himself, it was okay with me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone]   Mon May 16, 2011 7:41 pm

I looked at Danny who was practically staring at Lindsay. Was he just feeling this way or was he trying to show me something.
Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned my head to see my date. He was tall and well-built, blond, with blue eyes. He was perfect actually, or at least that's how I see him. "Hey," I said and stood up. "Everyone, I want you to meet someone. He is David," I said. I introduced everyone to him and he sat down near me. "So, the date?" I asked Haylen again, as I felt pretty bad I had to interrupt her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone]   Mon May 16, 2011 8:57 pm

I look at them and smile a little when Ivy's date shows up. I noticed the tension between Danny and Ivy, though Ivy seemed to be fine and I knew she was, when that good looking guy came.
"We do have a date already. It's gonna be June 25th." I replied with a smile.
"Yep, and it's gonna be just you guys and our families." Keven added.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone]   Tue May 17, 2011 12:28 pm

"So a small thing," I said to Haylen and Keven with a smile. "That's nice."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone]   Tue May 17, 2011 4:18 pm

I nodded in reply.
"Yeah, I'm not a girl for a big princess wedding thing, you know." I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lindsay Monroe
Admin

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone]   Tue May 17, 2011 5:46 pm

"you go girl" i said with a laugh. I exactly knew what she meant with not wanted a big princess wedding. I never wanted that either. But i was in some way also glad that she was celebrating it with us, with our little sort of family. I smiled towards Ivy and her... date? uhh...

"welcome David, it's nice to meet you too." i said to him, not really knowing how to respond to this. I thought it was just for us, but okay. It was then when i noticed Danny was staring at me, and i tightened my grip around him a bit. Because of this meeting it had meant that we had some more time together, which we didn't have much.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone]   Tue May 17, 2011 5:49 pm

Somehow I also didn't expect that Ivy would come with someone else, but I didn't mind, as long as he wasn't going to cause trouble.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone]   Tue May 17, 2011 5:56 pm

I saw Lindsay a bit...confused when she saw David. It's true, I hadn't talked to Haylen because everything happened so fast. I had been told about this little celebration the day before, but I was going to talk to her after that, to see if she's not mad at me or anything. I smiled to Haylen and nodded.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone]   Tue May 17, 2011 6:39 pm

I smiled back and walked up to her.
"Don't worry about him. It's fine with me, if he's not causing trouble." I said quietly, only for her to hear.
Just wanted to make sure she knew I wasn't mad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lindsay Monroe
Admin

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone]   Tue May 17, 2011 6:42 pm

I saw Haylen making her way over to Ivy, and so i took my opportunity to turn around in Danny's arms too, facing him. I noticed he was pretty quiet..

"You okay?" i asked him quietly, just like Haylen did with Ivy, only for him to hear me.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone]   Tue May 17, 2011 7:11 pm

"He won't, I promise," I told Haylen with a guilty face. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you anything."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone]   Tue May 17, 2011 7:25 pm

"Don't worry about it. I know the word about this little celebration wasn't spread as fast as it should." I replied with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone]   Tue May 17, 2011 8:08 pm

I nodded and smiled back. "You know, I see only couples here, I would've been the only one with no date."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone]   Tue May 17, 2011 8:36 pm

"Well, Sara's here alone." I replied, glancing at Sara. "But I know what you mean."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone]   Tue May 17, 2011 9:32 pm

I almost said 'Yeah, but how old is Sara?', but I decided to not. I got back to the table and smiled to David, who took my hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone]   

Back to top Go down

Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next