Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ivy's Problem (Mac, and Ivy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

Ivy's Problem (Mac, and Ivy) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivy's Problem (Mac, and Ivy)   Ivy's Problem (Mac, and Ivy) - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 6:25 pm

"If she does, she's making this personal, Danny and you know it's not." I told him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ivy's Problem (Mac, and Ivy)   Ivy's Problem (Mac, and Ivy) - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 6:28 pm

"You know I can understand her" Speaking about my past too. "But..."
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Ivy's Problem (Mac, and Ivy)   Ivy's Problem (Mac, and Ivy) - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 6:31 pm

"I know, Danny, but you also know that running and avoiding isn't going to help, either." I said, knowing what he meant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ivy's Problem (Mac, and Ivy)   Ivy's Problem (Mac, and Ivy) - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 6:34 pm

I nodded, and look at him. And then see Ivy on the lab next. "What will you say to her?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Ivy's Problem (Mac, and Ivy)   Ivy's Problem (Mac, and Ivy) - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 6:36 pm

"I will talk to her about this case, but I won't tell her anything you told me." I said to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ivy's Problem (Mac, and Ivy)   Ivy's Problem (Mac, and Ivy) - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 6:37 pm

I nodded and then wait a little after to leave the room. Then I walked till the lab, while Mac was going to ask Ivy to come.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Ivy's Problem (Mac, and Ivy)   Ivy's Problem (Mac, and Ivy) - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 6:39 pm

I walked over to the lab, where ivy was now alone. I wasn't going to be mad at her, but I needed to talk to her.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

Ivy's Problem (Mac, and Ivy) - Page 2 Katherine_Heigl_tn

PostSubject: Re: Ivy's Problem (Mac, and Ivy)   Ivy's Problem (Mac, and Ivy) - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 6:48 pm

I saw Mac and waved with a smile. Then I took some files from the table and went to him. "Hey, Mac!" I greeted and started to open the files.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Ivy's Problem (Mac, and Ivy)   Ivy's Problem (Mac, and Ivy) - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 6:50 pm

"Hey Ivy." I said, glancing at the files. "I need to talk to you." I said after sighing a little.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Ivy's Problem (Mac, and Ivy)   Ivy's Problem (Mac, and Ivy) - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 6:57 pm

I didn't feel any hesitasion in his voice and answered in the same cheerful voice. "Of course."
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Ivy's Problem (Mac, and Ivy)   Ivy's Problem (Mac, and Ivy) - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 6:59 pm

"About this serial killer case you're working with Danny..." I started looking at her seriously. "I was told you were one of his victims?"
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Ivy's Problem (Mac, and Ivy)   Ivy's Problem (Mac, and Ivy) - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 7:01 pm

My smile faded away and I put the files back on the table. "Umm... Kinda... I mean it was this minor thing," I started.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Ivy's Problem (Mac, and Ivy)   Ivy's Problem (Mac, and Ivy) - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 7:04 pm

"but he still attacked you. And you know that I have to pull you from this case." I said seriously, but actually not really wanting to indicate that I thought she wasn't doing a good job.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Ivy's Problem (Mac, and Ivy)   Ivy's Problem (Mac, and Ivy) - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 7:08 pm

I almost gasped when I heard that. "Mac... Trust me, this wouldn't stop me from anything..."
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Ivy's Problem (Mac, and Ivy)   Ivy's Problem (Mac, and Ivy) - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 7:11 pm

"I know that, Ivy. But you also know that being emotionally involved can cloud one's judgement. Not that I am saying you're not doing a good job, but it's also against protocol." I said, still not happy about it.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Ivy's Problem (Mac, and Ivy)   Ivy's Problem (Mac, and Ivy) - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 7:16 pm

"I know," I said looking down, almost a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Ivy's Problem (Mac, and Ivy)   Ivy's Problem (Mac, and Ivy) - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 7:17 pm

"What do you know about this serial killer?" I asked her, more on a friendly note now.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Ivy's Problem (Mac, and Ivy)   Ivy's Problem (Mac, and Ivy) - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 7:22 pm

"Well, not many," I said. "Not more than you know."
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Ivy's Problem (Mac, and Ivy)   Ivy's Problem (Mac, and Ivy) - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 7:27 pm

I nodded slowly.
"Was there something else you needed?" i asked, glancing at the files.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Ivy's Problem (Mac, and Ivy)   Ivy's Problem (Mac, and Ivy) - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 7:29 pm

"No," I answered shortly after a pretty long pause, looking down.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Ivy's Problem (Mac, and Ivy)   Ivy's Problem (Mac, and Ivy) - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 7:30 pm

I knew something wasn't right about this, but pressing on it further would probably do more harm than good, so I just nodded and walked back to my office.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Ivy's Problem (Mac, and Ivy)   Ivy's Problem (Mac, and Ivy) - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 7:35 pm

I looked after him with a disappointed expression. I took the files and glanced at them for a moment, than threw them back on the table.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Ivy's Problem (Mac, and Ivy)   Ivy's Problem (Mac, and Ivy) - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 7:36 pm

I had watched her a little, actually I was worried right now. She wasn't talking to me, but I didn't want to press.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Ivy's Problem (Mac, and Ivy)   Ivy's Problem (Mac, and Ivy) - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 7:38 pm

I remained alone in the lab. I leaned against the table and passed a hand through my hair.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Ivy's Problem (Mac, and Ivy)   Ivy's Problem (Mac, and Ivy) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 4:51 pm

A few hours later

I was walking back into the lab, with some evidence bags in my hand. Ivy was still there, working on something. I walk up to the table and set the evidence down, glancing at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ivy's Problem (Mac, and Ivy)   Ivy's Problem (Mac, and Ivy) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ivy's Problem (Mac, and Ivy)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next