Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not an Accident [Thomas, Don]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

A day without a smile is a lost day.

Not an Accident [Thomas, Don] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not an Accident [Thomas, Don]   Not an Accident [Thomas, Don] - Page 6 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 5:04 pm

I glanced at Thomas while I was waiting for Don to reply.

Lilyana nodded and then looked at Shannon a little curiously. "Can you tell me a little bit more about her?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Not an Accident [Thomas, Don]   Not an Accident [Thomas, Don] - Page 6 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 5:06 pm

Thomas looked at Haylen, then at Don

"Well, she is smart, strong willed, confident, loving and loyal." Shannon replied
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Not an Accident [Thomas, Don]   Not an Accident [Thomas, Don] - Page 6 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 5:09 pm

Lilyana nodded. "Pretty much the same Mr. Kelly already said." she replied with a smile. "Does she like children?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Not an Accident [Thomas, Don]   Not an Accident [Thomas, Don] - Page 6 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 5:12 pm

Shannon smiled, "Yes she does" she replied, watching the young girl before her
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Not an Accident [Thomas, Don]   Not an Accident [Thomas, Don] - Page 6 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 5:15 pm

That young girl was now smiling shyly. "Almost sounds like I'm prying." she said, blushing a little.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Not an Accident [Thomas, Don]   Not an Accident [Thomas, Don] - Page 6 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 11:42 pm

"Nothing wrong with that" Shannon replied, watching Lilyana as she blushed
Back to top Go down
Det.Donald Flack

Det.Donald Flack

PostSubject: Re: Not an Accident [Thomas, Don]   Not an Accident [Thomas, Don] - Page 6 EmptySat May 07, 2011 1:47 am

"Det.Bill Bishop, he is now retired, case was dropped due to lack of evidence."
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Not an Accident [Thomas, Don]   Not an Accident [Thomas, Don] - Page 6 EmptySat May 07, 2011 2:23 am

Thomas nodded, then looked at Haylen
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Not an Accident [Thomas, Don]   Not an Accident [Thomas, Don] - Page 6 EmptySat May 07, 2011 10:47 am

I nodded slightly and glanced at Thomas.
"Okay, I think I may want to talk to Det. Bishop then, if we still get a hold of him. We're on our way back now. Thank you, Don." I said to him and hung up.

Lilyana nodded at Shannon and looked at her. Something told her that she could trust Shannon. Not only was she the mother of her only friends, her nanny didn't count as her friend here. "My mother and Haylen must have been very close. She wanted Haylen to be my godmother if she was ever going to meet me..." she said and looked down. "I'm glad my um... how do you say here? Stepmother? Left me and my dad."
Back to top Go down
Det.Donald Flack

Det.Donald Flack

PostSubject: Re: Not an Accident [Thomas, Don]   Not an Accident [Thomas, Don] - Page 6 EmptySat May 07, 2011 12:59 pm

I looked for a address for Det.Bishop when I found a document in saying he was murdered three months ago, so I quickly called back to Haylen and said "Bad News, you wont be able to talk to Det.Bishop, he was murdered three months ago."
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Not an Accident [Thomas, Don]   Not an Accident [Thomas, Don] - Page 6 EmptySat May 07, 2011 6:32 pm

"Damn it... Do we have a killer?" I asked, not liking the news I just got.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Not an Accident [Thomas, Don]   Not an Accident [Thomas, Don] - Page 6 EmptySat May 07, 2011 6:41 pm

Thomas looked at Haylen and Flack, "Back to the beginning then" he said

Shannon watched Lilyana, then nodded a bit, "You have friends here" she said to her, smiling a bit
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Not an Accident [Thomas, Don]   Not an Accident [Thomas, Don] - Page 6 EmptySat May 07, 2011 6:44 pm

I nodded at Thomas' words, but actually was kind of frustrated and just sad.

Meanwhile Lilyana gave Shannon a small smile. "Trust me, Mrs. Kelly, my stepmother was annoying." she smirked. "But thank you."
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Not an Accident [Thomas, Don]   Not an Accident [Thomas, Don] - Page 6 EmptySat May 07, 2011 7:00 pm

Thomas saw that she was

Shannon smiled a bit, "You go to same school as my daughters." she replied
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Not an Accident [Thomas, Don]   Not an Accident [Thomas, Don] - Page 6 EmptySat May 07, 2011 7:02 pm

I was waiting for Don's reply. Hopefully we had someone left to talk to.

Lilyana smiled and nodded eagerly. "That's where I met them. Erin is sitting next to me in history and arts."
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Not an Accident [Thomas, Don]   Not an Accident [Thomas, Don] - Page 6 EmptySat May 07, 2011 7:20 pm

Thomas thought the same as well

Shannon nodded, "I see" she replied, "History is one of Erin's favorite subjects."
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Not an Accident [Thomas, Don]   Not an Accident [Thomas, Don] - Page 6 EmptySat May 07, 2011 8:55 pm

Lilyana smiled wide. "Mine, too, next to English and Maths." she said. "And I love arts." she added, one thing she shared with Haylen, but mostly a thing that made her even more like her mother.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Not an Accident [Thomas, Don]   Not an Accident [Thomas, Don] - Page 6 EmptySat May 07, 2011 10:27 pm

Shannon nodded, "All good subjects" she replied, smiling a bit at the same time, "Not to be forward: but you seem to have your mother's looks."
Back to top Go down
Det.Donald Flack

Det.Donald Flack

PostSubject: Re: Not an Accident [Thomas, Don]   Not an Accident [Thomas, Don] - Page 6 EmptySun May 08, 2011 4:29 am

"The killer was a known associate of several arms dealer, name Jack Gordon."
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Not an Accident [Thomas, Don]   Not an Accident [Thomas, Don] - Page 6 EmptySun May 08, 2011 10:49 am

I sighed a little when Don told me that.
"This looks like they were trying to cover something up. We should check on the witnesses. They might be in danger, too. And I wanna talk to the killer." I said determined.

Lilyana looked down to her homework. "I look just like her, that's what my father always says. He's glad I don't have much of him. I guess, even though he may be dealing with guns... he is a caring dad to me." she said. "But he's afraid I may tell anyone about his dealings, he didn't want me to know Haylen, knowing she's a cop..."
Back to top Go down
Det.Donald Flack

Det.Donald Flack

PostSubject: Re: Not an Accident [Thomas, Don]   Not an Accident [Thomas, Don] - Page 6 EmptySun May 08, 2011 10:59 am

"Ok, I'll go and get out killer."
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Not an Accident [Thomas, Don]   Not an Accident [Thomas, Don] - Page 6 EmptySun May 08, 2011 11:00 am

"Thanks." I replied sounding a little more determined now. "We do have someone to talk to..." I said and get into the car.
Back to top Go down
Det.Donald Flack

Det.Donald Flack

PostSubject: Re: Not an Accident [Thomas, Don]   Not an Accident [Thomas, Don] - Page 6 EmptySun May 08, 2011 11:05 am

I told some officers to go and get our killer, then I started to check on the witness to see if they are still alive.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Not an Accident [Thomas, Don]   Not an Accident [Thomas, Don] - Page 6 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 12:02 am

Thomas followed Don and Haylen out of the building

Shannon nodded, "You can tell me, lass, I promise he will not find out you talked to me." she said in reply
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Not an Accident [Thomas, Don]   Not an Accident [Thomas, Don] - Page 6 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 8:38 am

On the way to the interrogation room, to talk to the detective's killer I slowed down a little so I was walking next to Thomas. "Do you mind talking to that guy? I don't really feel like talking to him..." I asked quietly, actually really not feeling like talking to that guy, knowing that if he had something to do with my best friend's death I was emotionally involved and he may get his ass kicked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not an Accident [Thomas, Don]   Not an Accident [Thomas, Don] - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Not an Accident [Thomas, Don]
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next