Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kidnapping the Messer's daughters. (Anyone)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

Kidnapping the Messer's daughters. (Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Kidnapping the Messer's daughters. (Anyone)   Kidnapping the Messer's daughters. (Anyone) EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 8:27 am

Nikki was watching Lucy for the night when she wanted to take a walk so she got Lucy ready. After they walked a bit they started heading home when a couple guys started talking to them, but Nikki did talk back and started walking away. the Guys grabbed the girls and pulled them to a van.
Back to top Go down
Det.Donald Flack

Det.Donald Flack

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapping the Messer's daughters. (Anyone)   Kidnapping the Messer's daughters. (Anyone) EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 10:27 am

I was passing by when it happened so I quickly took out my gun and shouted "DONT MOVE NYPD!"
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

A day without a smile is a lost day.

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapping the Messer's daughters. (Anyone)   Kidnapping the Messer's daughters. (Anyone) EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 5:53 pm

I was walking down the street to the Messer's apartment, after Lindsay asked me to check on Nikki and Lucy, just to be sure they both were okay. I still had my badge and gun with me, as I decided to take it home with me, after I got attacked at least twice after work.
I noticed the van and then heard a familiar voice shouting, so I got my gun as well and made myself known to Flack.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapping the Messer's daughters. (Anyone)   Kidnapping the Messer's daughters. (Anyone) EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 11:13 pm

The guys didn't listen and jumped in driving off fast. Nikki was holding Lucy close to keep her safe.
Back to top Go down
Det.Donald Flack

Det.Donald Flack

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapping the Messer's daughters. (Anyone)   Kidnapping the Messer's daughters. (Anyone) EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 4:49 am

I fired multiple shots to the tire, but they missed, so I cursed the car.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapping the Messer's daughters. (Anyone)   Kidnapping the Messer's daughters. (Anyone) EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 8:59 am

I was quick enough to get the licence plate and called for back up and then arranged a search for the van. I cursed the fact that I didn't had my car with me this time, but I believed that I hit one of them in the arm.
"Damn it..." I said walking over to Flack. "I think I hit at least one of them..."
Back to top Go down
Det.Donald Flack

Det.Donald Flack

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapping the Messer's daughters. (Anyone)   Kidnapping the Messer's daughters. (Anyone) EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 9:09 am

"Better than me hitting no wheels then."
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapping the Messer's daughters. (Anyone)   Kidnapping the Messer's daughters. (Anyone) EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 10:08 am

The guy held his arm were Haylen shot him, and looked at the girls in the back. Lucy was crying. "Shut her up or I'll give her something to cry about." He said. Nikki sat up and rocked Lucy trying to calm her down.
Back to top Go down
Det.Donald Flack

Det.Donald Flack

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapping the Messer's daughters. (Anyone)   Kidnapping the Messer's daughters. (Anyone) EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 4:06 pm

"FUCK!" I shouted to the direction the car went, then I turned over to Haylen and sai d"We better go and tell Danny about this."
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapping the Messer's daughters. (Anyone)   Kidnapping the Messer's daughters. (Anyone) EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 4:43 pm

I nodded and felt bad right now...
"They're not going to like it. Linds asked me to check on them and now we gotta tell her this..." I said as a few police cruisers arrived.
Back to top Go down
Det.Donald Flack

Det.Donald Flack

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapping the Messer's daughters. (Anyone)   Kidnapping the Messer's daughters. (Anyone) EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 5:26 am

I walked over to Danny's apartment and knocked at his door and sai d"Danny, we have trouble."
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapping the Messer's daughters. (Anyone)   Kidnapping the Messer's daughters. (Anyone) EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 1:59 pm

"Don, they're not home." I said to him, while I was already calling Lindsay.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapping the Messer's daughters. (Anyone)   Kidnapping the Messer's daughters. (Anyone) EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 4:48 pm

Nikki got Lucy to calm down and tried to get her cell phone out.
Back to top Go down
Det.Donald Flack

Det.Donald Flack

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapping the Messer's daughters. (Anyone)   Kidnapping the Messer's daughters. (Anyone) EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 4:53 pm

"FUCK!" I shouted when I heard that.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapping the Messer's daughters. (Anyone)   Kidnapping the Messer's daughters. (Anyone) EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 9:23 pm

"You just named it..." I said quietly to him just as Lindsay answered her phone and I told her what was going on. Danny also knew it.
Back to top Go down
Det.Donald Flack

Det.Donald Flack

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapping the Messer's daughters. (Anyone)   Kidnapping the Messer's daughters. (Anyone) EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 1:46 am

"I m having a wonderful day today," I said clearly sarcasric about that.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapping the Messer's daughters. (Anyone)   Kidnapping the Messer's daughters. (Anyone) EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 10:38 am

I nodded at that.
"I agree with that." I said and waited.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapping the Messer's daughters. (Anyone)   Kidnapping the Messer's daughters. (Anyone) EmptyThu May 05, 2011 3:45 am

After driving for awhile they pulled up to a building and tied the girls up.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapping the Messer's daughters. (Anyone)   Kidnapping the Messer's daughters. (Anyone) EmptyThu May 05, 2011 8:34 am

I walked out of the apartment building and then waited until one of the police cruiser pulled up.
"The van was seen near an abandoned building about 45 minutes from here." the driver said.
Back to top Go down
Det.Donald Flack

Det.Donald Flack

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapping the Messer's daughters. (Anyone)   Kidnapping the Messer's daughters. (Anyone) EmptySun May 08, 2011 11:01 am

"Then, lets get there right now."
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapping the Messer's daughters. (Anyone)   Kidnapping the Messer's daughters. (Anyone) EmptyMon May 16, 2011 8:06 am

Nikki got as close to Lucy as she could. Lucy couldn't help, but to cry.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

Kidnapping the Messer's daughters. (Anyone) Katherine_Heigl_tn

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapping the Messer's daughters. (Anyone)   Kidnapping the Messer's daughters. (Anyone) EmptyMon May 16, 2011 6:55 pm

As soon as I found out about Nikki and Lucy, I got in the car and drove to the building. Haylen and Don were already there. "Hey, guys," I said quickly while putting my vest on. "How is it?"
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapping the Messer's daughters. (Anyone)   Kidnapping the Messer's daughters. (Anyone) EmptyMon May 16, 2011 8:58 pm

I just got my vest on and looked at Ivy.
"We don't know yet. All we know is that Nikki and Lucy were kidnapped by 2 and I most likely hit one in the arm." I replied seriously.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapping the Messer's daughters. (Anyone)   Kidnapping the Messer's daughters. (Anyone) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:18 am

Nikki tried to get Lucy to stop crying.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

Kidnapping the Messer's daughters. (Anyone) Katherine_Heigl_tn

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapping the Messer's daughters. (Anyone)   Kidnapping the Messer's daughters. (Anyone) EmptyThu May 26, 2011 11:05 am

I nodded and looked at Haylen and Don. "Are we moving?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapping the Messer's daughters. (Anyone)   Kidnapping the Messer's daughters. (Anyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kidnapping the Messer's daughters. (Anyone)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next