Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting Detective Bonasera [Stella]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

I really hate when people do bad things and blame it on my city.

Meeting Detective Bonasera [Stella] Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Detective Bonasera [Stella]   Meeting Detective Bonasera [Stella] EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 8:42 am

At a small gym in Manhattan...

Danny had been called to a crime scene. A young woman was killed quite brutally. One would think she was beat to death if it wasn't for a few stab wounds all over her chest and body, one obviously right to the heart. Danny had a feeling that this young woman was raped before she got killed. The stab wounds were placed on her body, looking like a 7. That was all the M.E. could tell him so far.
Now Danny was waiting for the investigator who was sent from the crime lab. He didn't know any of them, yet. Well, not personally.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Detective Bonasera [Stella]   Meeting Detective Bonasera [Stella] EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 10:27 am

Rushing to the crime scene was impossible at this time of the day. The traffic jam is, as always terrible. After a while you get used to it but still it's annoying when you have to go to work. After spending an hour in the car instead of 20 minutes I finally arrived at the crime scene, It was quite busy with people already. I've always wondered how fast some people can be, but hey I'm here now so let's find Det. Reagan.

I get out of my car and walk up to the nearest officer. Luckily he was able to tell me where I could find Det. Reagan.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

I really hate when people do bad things and blame it on my city.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Detective Bonasera [Stella]   Meeting Detective Bonasera [Stella] EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 4:36 pm

When Danny saw the quite attractive woman with a kit arrive he walked up to her. Looking at her seriously as he arrived. He's only seen her on TV once or twice but never worked with her before so he didn't really know what to expect.
"You're Detective Bonasera, am I right?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Detective Bonasera [Stella]   Meeting Detective Bonasera [Stella] Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting Detective Bonasera [Stella]
Page 1 of 1