Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

symbols and art (Det.Donald Flack, Sheldon, Stella)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

symbols and art (Det.Donald Flack, Sheldon, Stella) Empty
PostSubject: symbols and art (Det.Donald Flack, Sheldon, Stella)   symbols and art (Det.Donald Flack, Sheldon, Stella) EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 5:11 am

Thomas had been sent to the New York Metropolitan Museum of Art after the curator called in a dead body, upon arrival, Thomas walked over to were the man's body was, he had been stabbed and left to die in the middle of the main entrance, Thomas sighed, then started to process, as he did, he saw an arrow pointing away from the body and down the hall to his left, "Interesting" Thomas said to himself, he stood up and walked in the direction that the arrow went after telling the officers to secure the scene for him, a few steps later, he saw another arrow, this one pointing to Domenico di Michelino's painting The Mountain of Purgatory , Thomas looked at the painting, then back at the body, then back at the painting, on the wall next to it was the number seven
Back to top Go down
Sheldon Hawkes

Sheldon Hawkes

symbols and art (Det.Donald Flack, Sheldon, Stella) Sheldonavi

PostSubject: Re: symbols and art (Det.Donald Flack, Sheldon, Stella)   symbols and art (Det.Donald Flack, Sheldon, Stella) EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 8:01 am

I just arrived at the crime scene and I walked toward Thomas and asked "So what do we have here?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: symbols and art (Det.Donald Flack, Sheldon, Stella)   symbols and art (Det.Donald Flack, Sheldon, Stella) EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 2:09 pm

Thomas looked at Sheldon, "Jason King, 33, dead from a single stab wound to the chest, the curator found him and nearly had a heart attack in the process." he replied, "Upon processing, I found arrows leading to this painting and the number seven." Thomas added
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: symbols and art (Det.Donald Flack, Sheldon, Stella)   symbols and art (Det.Donald Flack, Sheldon, Stella) EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 8:13 pm

Stella had been stuck in the traffic jam and rushed toward Sheldon and Thomas. Listening to what Thomas was telling Sheldon, Stella looked around.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: symbols and art (Det.Donald Flack, Sheldon, Stella)   symbols and art (Det.Donald Flack, Sheldon, Stella) EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 2:27 am

Thomas finished talking to Sheldon, then looked at Stella, "Find something new?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Sheldon Hawkes

Sheldon Hawkes

PostSubject: Re: symbols and art (Det.Donald Flack, Sheldon, Stella)   symbols and art (Det.Donald Flack, Sheldon, Stella) EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:39 am

"The number seven, maybe this is a religious killing."
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: symbols and art (Det.Donald Flack, Sheldon, Stella)   symbols and art (Det.Donald Flack, Sheldon, Stella) EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:58 am

Thomas looked back at Sheldon, "Aye: seven deadly sins, seven rings of purgatory in this painting." he replied
Back to top Go down
Sheldon Hawkes

Sheldon Hawkes

PostSubject: Re: symbols and art (Det.Donald Flack, Sheldon, Stella)   symbols and art (Det.Donald Flack, Sheldon, Stella) EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 6:07 am

"So whats our vic's job?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: symbols and art (Det.Donald Flack, Sheldon, Stella)   symbols and art (Det.Donald Flack, Sheldon, Stella) EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 6:26 am

"He was a lawyer for several pro-choice groups." Thomas replied while looking close at the painting, "To our suspect, Jason is in purgatory, but will never leave and enter heaven." he added, pointing to the people that were at the bottom of the mountain in the painting
Back to top Go down
Sheldon Hawkes

Sheldon Hawkes

PostSubject: Re: symbols and art (Det.Donald Flack, Sheldon, Stella)   symbols and art (Det.Donald Flack, Sheldon, Stella) EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 6:29 am

"So maybe it had something to do with his job as a lawyer."
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: symbols and art (Det.Donald Flack, Sheldon, Stella)   symbols and art (Det.Donald Flack, Sheldon, Stella) EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 6:36 am

Thomas nodded, then walked back to the body and stood over it
Back to top Go down
Det.Donald Flack

Det.Donald Flack

PostSubject: Re: symbols and art (Det.Donald Flack, Sheldon, Stella)   symbols and art (Det.Donald Flack, Sheldon, Stella) EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 7:16 am

I just arrived at the crime scene and I saw Stella, Sheldon and Thomas so I walked toward Thomas and asked "Who's the vic?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: symbols and art (Det.Donald Flack, Sheldon, Stella)   symbols and art (Det.Donald Flack, Sheldon, Stella) EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 7:48 am

Thomas looked up at Flack, "Jason King, 33, dead from a single stab wound to the chest, the curator found him and nearly had a heart attack in the process." he replied
Back to top Go down
Det.Donald Flack

Det.Donald Flack

PostSubject: Re: symbols and art (Det.Donald Flack, Sheldon, Stella)   symbols and art (Det.Donald Flack, Sheldon, Stella) EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 9:36 am

"So any suspects?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: symbols and art (Det.Donald Flack, Sheldon, Stella)   symbols and art (Det.Donald Flack, Sheldon, Stella) EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 5:13 pm

"I don't know at the moment" Thomas replied
Back to top Go down
Sheldon Hawkes

Sheldon Hawkes

PostSubject: Re: symbols and art (Det.Donald Flack, Sheldon, Stella)   symbols and art (Det.Donald Flack, Sheldon, Stella) EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 7:45 am

Seeing Don arrived I greeted him and returned to process the scene.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: symbols and art (Det.Donald Flack, Sheldon, Stella)   symbols and art (Det.Donald Flack, Sheldon, Stella) EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 10:20 am

After processing a while and finding some fibers, hairs and pieces of fingernails I walk to Thomas, Sheldon and Don. "I'm going back to the lab, do you guys have anything I have to bring to Adam?" I ask hoping they found something too
Back to top Go down
Det.Donald Flack

Det.Donald Flack

PostSubject: Re: symbols and art (Det.Donald Flack, Sheldon, Stella)   symbols and art (Det.Donald Flack, Sheldon, Stella) EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 10:26 am

"Nothing."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: symbols and art (Det.Donald Flack, Sheldon, Stella)   symbols and art (Det.Donald Flack, Sheldon, Stella) EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 10:28 am

Ok well I hope Sid can find more on the vic than we do on the crime scene.
Back to top Go down
Det.Donald Flack

Det.Donald Flack

PostSubject: Re: symbols and art (Det.Donald Flack, Sheldon, Stella)   symbols and art (Det.Donald Flack, Sheldon, Stella) EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:09 am

"Good luck to you in that then."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: symbols and art (Det.Donald Flack, Sheldon, Stella)   symbols and art (Det.Donald Flack, Sheldon, Stella) EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:27 am

We both need luck, we need to solve this case together Don.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: symbols and art (Det.Donald Flack, Sheldon, Stella)   symbols and art (Det.Donald Flack, Sheldon, Stella) EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 6:56 pm

Thomas nodded, then turned and walked off back into the museum, looking for anything that could help them
Back to top Go down
Det.Donald Flack

Det.Donald Flack

PostSubject: Re: symbols and art (Det.Donald Flack, Sheldon, Stella)   symbols and art (Det.Donald Flack, Sheldon, Stella) EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 5:05 pm

I continued to look around then I headed to the bathroom and when I opened a toilets door, blood was all over it so I shouted "Over here, I definatly found something."
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: symbols and art (Det.Donald Flack, Sheldon, Stella)   symbols and art (Det.Donald Flack, Sheldon, Stella) EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 6:08 pm

Thomas headed over to were Flack was, seeing the blood on the door, "Looks like we have our main crime scene." he said to Flack
Back to top Go down
Sheldon Hawkes

Sheldon Hawkes

PostSubject: Re: symbols and art (Det.Donald Flack, Sheldon, Stella)   symbols and art (Det.Donald Flack, Sheldon, Stella) EmptyMon May 02, 2011 8:48 am

When I heard Don I walked over to the bathroom and said "Thomas, our vic couldnt have given this much blood I think we have a second victim somewhere."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: symbols and art (Det.Donald Flack, Sheldon, Stella)   symbols and art (Det.Donald Flack, Sheldon, Stella) Empty

Back to top Go down

symbols and art (Det.Donald Flack, Sheldon, Stella)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unleash your imagination! :: CSI lab and NYPD :: Crime lab-
Jump to: