Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone]   The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:37 pm

Thomas sniffed again, "Cholophil: its just as effective as chloroform, but with out the harmful side effects." he replied
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

A day without a smile is a lost day.

PostSubject: Re: The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone]   The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:41 pm

Keven shook his head.
"Wanna tell me they'll turn out to be gentlemen?" he said, a hint of disbelief in voice. "What harmful side effects does chlorophorm have?" he asked, not knowing that much about the chemical side.

At the same time one of the men came back into room, giving me a smut grin.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone]   The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:55 pm

"Brain damage and memory loss" Thomas replied watching Keven as he spoke

the man from before looked at Haylen as he walked up to her
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone]   The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:58 pm

Keven nodded.
"They just wanna use her to get their guys, without hurting her, eh?" he commented with a frown. He still was worried.

I glared at the man as he walked up to me.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone]   The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 7:38 pm

Thomas nodded, "They do, but we can't let our guard down." he replied

the man smirked at Haylen, then ran his hand across her hair
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone]   The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 7:48 pm

"Trust me, that's the last thing I'll do." Keven said seriously, obviously angry at whoever took his fiancée.

I moved my head when that guy touched me, growling at him, as it was the only thing I could do so far.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone]   The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 7:51 pm

"Feisty aren't you?" he taunted, "I like that" he added

Thomas nodded, then got back to processing Haylen's apartment, finding fingerprints on the window sill
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone]   The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 7:56 pm

I glared at the guy, preparing for whatever he was going to do. He wanted to touch me, he was gonna feel me.

Keven slowly walked around Haylen's apartment, looking at a few photos of her, she hadn't packed up yet, while Thomas did what he was trained for.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone]   The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 8:01 pm

Thomas soon finished collecting all the fingerprints that he had found, then bagged them all

the man did feel Haylen, but that was all he did
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone]   The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 8:06 pm

I just glared at that guy wanting him to just leave me alone. Or to let me go, either way, I didn't want to see him.

Keven knew he couldn't touch anything till they were done, keeping his professional attitute up for the everyone around him, but inside he was worried sick about Haylen.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone]   The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 9:25 pm

the man pulled back from her, then walked off, "See you later hottie" he said to Haylen

Thomas soon finished up, then looked at Keven
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone]   The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 9:42 pm

I glared at him while I watched that guy leave, glad he was gone. Once alone again, I thought about Keven. Sorry, honey... I thought, almost close to tears, now.

Keven noticed Thomas looking at him and turned to face him.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone]   The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 9:45 pm

"I'm done here, lets go" Thomas said to him

at the same time, a draft came threw the room, but no doors were open
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone]   The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 9:48 pm

Keven nodded and followed Thomas outside.

Feeling the draft through the room, I looked around again. The door wasn't open and there was no window in this room so where did it came from?
I looked up and examined the ceiling, maybe there was an air shaft but I couldn't find anything.
weird
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone]   The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 9:52 pm

Thomas took Keven back to the station, once there, he ran the prints he found threw AFIS, getting matches quickly

at the same time, a faint voice whispered in Haylen's ear, "They are coming"
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone]   The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 9:55 pm

Keven paced the area before the lab impatiently waiting for Thomas to return, thinking about Haylen.

When I heart the faint voice I though I was going crazy, but actually took comfort in the words.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone]   The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 10:01 pm

Thomas walked over to Keven, "I got a match to the prints I found in Haylen's apartment, they belong to Keven Simone, Henry York and Greg Anderson, all of them Tanglewood boys."

after the words were spoken, the room went still again, but Haylen was not alone, God was with her
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone]   The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 10:05 pm

"Three of the upper rank..." Keven replied in worry. "I got a good idea on where to find them."

Back in the still room, I didn't feel that alone anymore, though no one visible was there, I knew I always had someone watching and protecting me. Thank you lord.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone]   The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 10:07 pm

Thomas nodded, "Lead the way lad" he replied, determination in his voice

at the same time, a hand gently touched Haylen's shoulder in a comforting way
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone]   The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 10:12 pm

Feeling that I first wanted to turn around but quickly decide not to do it and just wait what's going to happen, though I smiled a little in my thoughts.

Keven nodded and got them to a small, abandoned bar.
"Normally they hang around here." he said as he got out of the car.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone]   The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 10:13 pm

Thomas nodded as he looked at the place, "Keven, I would tell you to stay, but I don't believe your going to." he replied
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone]   The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 10:15 pm

"Well, I was thinking about coming inside with you, but maybe it's better to stay." Keven sighed, much against his normal determination.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone]   The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 10:22 pm

Thomas was a bit surprised, then nodded, "Call for backup" he replied before getting out
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone]   The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 7:53 am

Keven nodded and took his phone, doing what he was told to, the only thing he could do at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone]   The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 7:56 am

at the same time, Thomas made his way into the bar, his gun out and ready, senses alert
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone]   The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next