Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

A day without a smile is a lost day.

The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone] Empty
PostSubject: The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone]   The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone] EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 4:55 pm

Keven was pacing back and forth in the break room of the Crime Lab, waiting for Thomas to arrive.
He called him when he was on his way here, just saying that he wants to see him asap and that it was important.
Actually he started his week off work today and I had a few days off as well and would have started working again tomorrow. As Keven paced through the room he had a look of worry on his face.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone]   The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone] EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 8:31 pm

Thomas saw Keven and walked over to him, something wasn't right, "Keven what is it?" Thomas asked him when he was close enough, at the same time, he hoped Haylen was okay
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone]   The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone] EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:13 pm

Keven hoped for the same but right now he couldn't really tell.
"I need your help." he said to Thomas.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone]   The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone] EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:19 pm

Thomas nodded, then took Keven into his office, "What is it?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone]   The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone] EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:30 pm

Once in Thomas' office, Keven took a cd out of his jacket and looked at Thomas.
"I arrested a few guys from the Tanglewood Boys last week... And this came this morning. They took Haylen." he said quietly and handed the cd to Thomas.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone]   The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone] EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:33 pm

Thomas looked Keven, knowing how dangerous these guys are, he took the CD, then inserted it into his computer
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone]   The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone] EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:39 pm

On the cd was a clip taken by the kidnappers. It showed a room Keven couldn't recognize. In that room, Haylen was tied to a chair and kept quiet with duct tape. But it was obvious that she had been fighting like hell before she was overwhelmed and yet she didn't look scared, but had a look of anger in her eyes as she obviously looked at the guy who was filming.
Then a masked man came to view, holding a knife to her throat.
Want to see her alive again? Hand our guys back out. You don't wanna find your beautiful fiancée with a cut throat, do you? he said in a taunting words. It fueled Keven's anger against them once more, but he knew to keep it to himself.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone]   The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone] EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:45 pm

Thomas watched the recording closely, looking for anything that could help them as he listened, after the recording stopped, he looked at Keven, "Was Haylen supposed to meet you anywhere?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone]   The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone] EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:48 pm

Keven shook his head.
"She was at her apartment, packing a few things up and actually wanted to come over for breakfast." he said.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone]   The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone] EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:59 pm

Thomas nodded in reply, "Lets go" he said to Keven, meanwhile, one of the Tanglewood Boys walked up to Haylen and held a knife under her chin
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone]   The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone] EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 12:02 am

Keven nodded and followed him outside, hoping that Haylen was okay.

In a small room in the basement of an abandoned building I glared at the guy who held a knife under my chin. Truth was I was afraid of that knife in his hand, now way too close to my skin, but I wasn't going to show it to any of them.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone]   The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone] EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 12:09 am

the man gave her a sinister grin, "Not so tough now are you?" he said to her, at the same time, the leader stopped him
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone]   The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone] EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 12:15 am

"Don't you touch her. We need her alive or we get nothin' but our ass in jail." he said to his guy. Not being able to say something I just glared at them. If I wasn't tied I'd kick your ass! I thought angrily.

At the same time Thomas and Keven got to Haylen's place.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone]   The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone] EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 12:20 am

the man glared at his boss, then walked off

Thomas entered into Haylen's apartment, his hand on his gun as he looked around the trashed place
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone]   The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone] EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 12:23 am

Keven had his gun with him, too and he was ready to fight anyone that would still be at her place, but seeing it like that, he knew she put up quite a fight and that made him proud, but he was worried about her.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone]   The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone] EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 12:32 am

Thomas went through the apartment, not finding anything, "Clear!" he called out
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone]   The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone] EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:09 am

"Same here." Keven replied, who had been doing the same thing. He sighed heavily, seeing the mess around her place along with some packed boxes.
"You better keep me from those bastards, Thomas, I fear they won't survive me." he said quietly.

At the same time back at my prison I now was all alone in the small room, trying to free my hands, but these bastards were quite good. But giving up wasn't really my strength.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone]   The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone] EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 2:40 pm

Thomas looked at Keven as he holstered his gun, "Keven, we will find her and put the people that took her were the belong." he reassured him
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone]   The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone] EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 2:44 pm

Keven nodded and looked around again.
"She didn't leave her apartment willingly. Keys and purse are still here, so... I doubt she let 'em in." he said.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone]   The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone] EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 2:28 am

Thomas nodded, using the camera on his phone to document them and what ever else he and Keven found
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone]   The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone] EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 8:16 am

Upon looking around Keven walked into the bedroom, finding the locking bar of the window leading to the fire escape opened a bit, but not fully. Looking around he noticed a cloth on the floor.
"Thomas?" he called to him.

At the same time I was still alone in the room and it was way too quiet around me for my liking. I've tried to get my hands free, but had to notice that there was no way for me to open the knots on the rope, so I started to look around in my prison. There was nothing in it, but the chair I was tied to and a small closet. No windows, so no way to escape except for the door. Now that I was all alone again and it was quiet my head started pounding a little.
Lord, please keep me save and let them find me in time
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone]   The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone] EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 4:04 pm

Thomas walked over to Keven, "What is it?" he asked, he then saw the cloth, he felt his anger boil as he photographed the cloth, he then called for backup to come so they could process the place
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone]   The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone] EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 4:49 pm

"I think she tried to escape... if I am right this cloth is soaked with Choloform" Keven replied, keeping his anger at bay for now. He knew that if they wouldn't have drugged her they probably wouldn't have her. He knew she was well trained in a lot of things.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone]   The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone] EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 4:54 pm

Thomas carefully picked the cloth up and sniffed it, "Thats not choloform" he said in reply
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone]   The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone] EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:17 pm

"Not? Any idea what it is?" Keven asked, obviously a little surprised.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone]   The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Stakes are High [Thomas, Danny, Everyone]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next