Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

strange interview (Robert Langdon and anyone)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

strange interview (Robert Langdon and anyone) Empty
PostSubject: strange interview (Robert Langdon and anyone)   strange interview (Robert Langdon and anyone) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 8:59 am

I was in my car waiting for my coworker to come. We have to interrogate a professor call Robert Langdon, about a murder.
Back to top Go down
Det.Donald Flack

Det.Donald Flack

PostSubject: Re: strange interview (Robert Langdon and anyone)   strange interview (Robert Langdon and anyone) EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 6:36 am

I walked over to Danny's car and asked "So whose it this time?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: strange interview (Robert Langdon and anyone)   strange interview (Robert Langdon and anyone) EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 6:48 am

Don join me for this interrogatory. I walked till him. And reply "The professor Robert Langdon" while I read the files I have in my hands.
Back to top Go down
Det.Donald Flack

Det.Donald Flack

PostSubject: Re: strange interview (Robert Langdon and anyone)   strange interview (Robert Langdon and anyone) EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:02 am

"Whose this Robert Langdon, Never heard of him before."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: strange interview (Robert Langdon and anyone)   strange interview (Robert Langdon and anyone) EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:31 am

"Same for me. But I think he is a teacher in Nikki's high school" I simply reply, while I enter in the school follow by Don.
Back to top Go down
Det.Donald Flack

Det.Donald Flack

PostSubject: Re: strange interview (Robert Langdon and anyone)   strange interview (Robert Langdon and anyone) EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:56 am

"Ok then lets go." I said while getting into the car.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: strange interview (Robert Langdon and anyone)   strange interview (Robert Langdon and anyone) EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 8:03 am

I continue to read the files of this man fastly while we were walking in the hall of the high school "So name's Robert Langdon, 41, professor, speciality is religious iconology and symbology." I stopped and add looking at Don "Since when high school student learn these stuff?"
Back to top Go down
Det.Donald Flack

Det.Donald Flack

PostSubject: Re: strange interview (Robert Langdon and anyone)   strange interview (Robert Langdon and anyone) EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 8:08 am

"Sounds like he came from Harvard."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: strange interview (Robert Langdon and anyone)   strange interview (Robert Langdon and anyone) EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 8:10 am

"I can say same" I replied. And check again the paper and added "Yes he did, but why did he chose to come here for teach?" I asked while we enter in the "reception" office. A woman was standing and looking on us.
Back to top Go down
Det.Donald Flack

Det.Donald Flack

PostSubject: Re: strange interview (Robert Langdon and anyone)   strange interview (Robert Langdon and anyone) EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 8:26 am

"Beats me." I said while walking in to the building.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: strange interview (Robert Langdon and anyone)   strange interview (Robert Langdon and anyone) EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 8:37 am

I laugh a bit, and as the woman was still looking at us, I get my badge out and show her. "Detective Messer" and as I look at Don then to the woman "And Detective Flack". I get back my badge in my belt and then added "We want to see Professor Langdon ? Is he there right now?"
Back to top Go down
Robert Langdon

Robert Langdon

Professor of Religious Iconology and Symbology

PostSubject: Re: strange interview (Robert Langdon and anyone)   strange interview (Robert Langdon and anyone) EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 8:53 am

The woman said "You're in luck, he is still in his office, he will be returning to Harvard today a 8."
Back to top Go down
Det.Donald Flack

Det.Donald Flack

PostSubject: Re: strange interview (Robert Langdon and anyone)   strange interview (Robert Langdon and anyone) EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 8:55 am

"Thank you." I said then I headed to Roberts office.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: strange interview (Robert Langdon and anyone)   strange interview (Robert Langdon and anyone) EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 9:05 am

I thanks too, and follow Don in Roberts office. "Weird that he wants to leave us so quickly" I said to him before we find Robert.
Back to top Go down
Det.Donald Flack

Det.Donald Flack

PostSubject: Re: strange interview (Robert Langdon and anyone)   strange interview (Robert Langdon and anyone) EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 9:15 am

I read the file then said "Not so weird, he scheduled it since last month, he only supposed here for a month."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: strange interview (Robert Langdon and anyone)   strange interview (Robert Langdon and anyone) EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 9:23 am

"Yes, maybe he is just a substitute to another teacher" We found him and did again the introduction. "Professor Robert Langdon?" I asked for be sure of his identity. And he turn to look at us.
Back to top Go down
Robert Langdon

Robert Langdon

PostSubject: Re: strange interview (Robert Langdon and anyone)   strange interview (Robert Langdon and anyone) EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 4:35 am

"Yes, and how may I help you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: strange interview (Robert Langdon and anyone)   strange interview (Robert Langdon and anyone) EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 4:37 am

"Detective Messer and Detective Flack" I replied to him showing my badge same time Don did it.
Back to top Go down
Robert Langdon

Robert Langdon

PostSubject: Re: strange interview (Robert Langdon and anyone)   strange interview (Robert Langdon and anyone) EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 4:49 am

"So why do you need me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: strange interview (Robert Langdon and anyone)   strange interview (Robert Langdon and anyone) EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 4:51 am

"Where were you friday at 10pm?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Robert Langdon

Robert Langdon

PostSubject: Re: strange interview (Robert Langdon and anyone)   strange interview (Robert Langdon and anyone) EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 4:57 am

"I was here in the office, packing my things for my return to Harvard."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: strange interview (Robert Langdon and anyone)   strange interview (Robert Langdon and anyone) EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 5:02 am

I look at Don, who was ready to say something.
Back to top Go down
Det.Donald Flack

Det.Donald Flack

PostSubject: Re: strange interview (Robert Langdon and anyone)   strange interview (Robert Langdon and anyone) EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 5:03 am

"Can anyone verify that, Mr. Langdon, or do have to just trust you?"
Back to top Go down
Robert Langdon

Robert Langdon

PostSubject: Re: strange interview (Robert Langdon and anyone)   strange interview (Robert Langdon and anyone) EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 5:09 am

"Yes, the camera in the hall, I think, it should prove I didnt leave this room."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: strange interview (Robert Langdon and anyone)   strange interview (Robert Langdon and anyone) EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 5:30 am

"Do you know this man?" I asked while I show him a picture of the teenage who was kill.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: strange interview (Robert Langdon and anyone)   strange interview (Robert Langdon and anyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

strange interview (Robert Langdon and anyone)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next