Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not Just a Threat [Joseph/Henry/Ivy/Anyone]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Henry McGeorge

Henry McGeorge

Not Just a Threat [Joseph/Henry/Ivy/Anyone] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Just a Threat [Joseph/Henry/Ivy/Anyone]   Not Just a Threat [Joseph/Henry/Ivy/Anyone] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 4:18 am

"Joseph Gregor." Henry said whle getting mutliple grenades.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

Not Just a Threat [Joseph/Henry/Ivy/Anyone] - Page 2 Katherine_Heigl_tn

PostSubject: Re: Not Just a Threat [Joseph/Henry/Ivy/Anyone]   Not Just a Threat [Joseph/Henry/Ivy/Anyone] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:24 am

"Oh crap," I whispered when I heard his name.
Back to top Go down
Henry McGeorge

Henry McGeorge

PostSubject: Re: Not Just a Threat [Joseph/Henry/Ivy/Anyone]   Not Just a Threat [Joseph/Henry/Ivy/Anyone] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:31 am

"I m going for a over kill." Henry said then putting a grenade laucher on the assualt rifle.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Not Just a Threat [Joseph/Henry/Ivy/Anyone]   Not Just a Threat [Joseph/Henry/Ivy/Anyone] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:27 am

Back inside everything was quiet and I wondered what happened, as no one seemed to care about me as their prisioner right now. But I sensed that something was going to happen very soon.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Gregor

Russian Mob Boss

PostSubject: Re: Not Just a Threat [Joseph/Henry/Ivy/Anyone]   Not Just a Threat [Joseph/Henry/Ivy/Anyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 5:00 am

Paranoia was setting in on Joseph so he and his elites left the area and headed away, but he gave the order, kill the cop if any one tries to attack.
Back to top Go down
Henry McGeorge

Henry McGeorge

PostSubject: Re: Not Just a Threat [Joseph/Henry/Ivy/Anyone]   Not Just a Threat [Joseph/Henry/Ivy/Anyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 8:20 am

"Ok people lets move out!"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Not Just a Threat [Joseph/Henry/Ivy/Anyone]   Not Just a Threat [Joseph/Henry/Ivy/Anyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 9:23 am

A strange feeling started to grow and I kept quiet, trying to hear anything that may go on outside the room I was held captive in. I had the feeling that it wasn't going to end well. I was a little worried about that.
I thought about Stella and my daughter Eleni... enough to live for! So I start again, trying to free myself from the rope around my wrists. But always quiet and listening to any sound that might reach me.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Not Just a Threat [Joseph/Henry/Ivy/Anyone]   Not Just a Threat [Joseph/Henry/Ivy/Anyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 1:13 pm

It was the first time I was in such a dangerous mission without Mac around, but I knew I can trust Henry, so I nodded and followed him.
Back to top Go down
Henry McGeorge

Henry McGeorge

PostSubject: Re: Not Just a Threat [Joseph/Henry/Ivy/Anyone]   Not Just a Threat [Joseph/Henry/Ivy/Anyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 2:39 pm

"Ok people, Detective Taylor has been captured by the russian Mob, we have unknown numbers of hostiles, most likely they would try and kill Mac if we are seen, so we need a sniper team to ensure they dont reach Mac, the rest of you follow me, Understand?"
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Not Just a Threat [Joseph/Henry/Ivy/Anyone]   Not Just a Threat [Joseph/Henry/Ivy/Anyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 3:24 pm

"Okay," I said shortly and approached first.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Gregor

Russian Mob Boss

PostSubject: Re: Not Just a Threat [Joseph/Henry/Ivy/Anyone]   Not Just a Threat [Joseph/Henry/Ivy/Anyone] - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2011 3:51 pm

Seeing the NYPD arrivng, Joseph quickly left, and said to his men "Give the NYPD hell."
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Not Just a Threat [Joseph/Henry/Ivy/Anyone]   Not Just a Threat [Joseph/Henry/Ivy/Anyone] - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2011 5:03 pm

Inside my prison, I didn't notice any of that.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Not Just a Threat [Joseph/Henry/Ivy/Anyone]   Not Just a Threat [Joseph/Henry/Ivy/Anyone] - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2011 7:03 pm

I was fixing my gun when I saw Joseph running in the back of the building and getting into a van. "It's Gregor!" I told Henry. "He's running away!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not Just a Threat [Joseph/Henry/Ivy/Anyone]   Not Just a Threat [Joseph/Henry/Ivy/Anyone] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Not Just a Threat [Joseph/Henry/Ivy/Anyone]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2