Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What the hell was it? (Fox)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

What the hell was it? (Fox) Empty
PostSubject: What the hell was it? (Fox)   What the hell was it? (Fox) EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 5:56 pm

I knock on Fox Mulder's Office I had seen something really weird and wrong.
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

FBI Special Agent

PostSubject: Re: What the hell was it? (Fox)   What the hell was it? (Fox) EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 6:07 pm

I opened the door welcomed Katrina in and asked "So whats the problem?"
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: What the hell was it? (Fox)   What the hell was it? (Fox) EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 6:08 pm

"well I seen something I don't really know what it was but......." I stop bitting my lip hoping I wasn't crazy.
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

FBI Special Agent

PostSubject: Re: What the hell was it? (Fox)   What the hell was it? (Fox) EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 6:15 pm

"So what did you see?" I asked, the office was still a complete mess stacks of unolved X-Files, news clippings of paranormal activities and on large I want to Believe UFO poster.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: What the hell was it? (Fox)   What the hell was it? (Fox) EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 6:17 pm

I look around his office. "I seen something rib the head of a young man."
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

FBI Special Agent

PostSubject: Re: What the hell was it? (Fox)   What the hell was it? (Fox) EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 6:20 pm

"Oh, that, now I need to make a call." I said then I called a a freind and fellow X-File agent "Hey Dana, we got a new x-File, a youg woman came to my office and reported the head of a young man getting ripped off, ok great you'll be here in 10 minutes, good." turning back to Katrina I asked "Can you give me the details?"
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: What the hell was it? (Fox)   What the hell was it? (Fox) EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:46 pm

I shank my head. "It was dark I didn't see much."
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

FBI Special Agent

PostSubject: Re: What the hell was it? (Fox)   What the hell was it? (Fox) EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 9:49 am

"Ok then, lets wait for my partner,Dana Scully." I said and waited for Dana to come, the I opened a drawer and asked "How long ago did this happen?" wondering if it was the same invisible murders that happened every 3 years, every 3 years 4 people die due to loss of head.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: What the hell was it? (Fox)   What the hell was it? (Fox) EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 8:13 pm

Last night." I say looking around the office.
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

FBI Special Agent

PostSubject: Re: What the hell was it? (Fox)   What the hell was it? (Fox) EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 8:02 am

"The that somehow makes sense." I muttered then the door opened and Dana came in and asked " So whats the case?", I tossed a folder to her and she said "This one? Are you sure?" and I replied "Yes, find a pattern for me please we need to stop him soon or we will have to wait another three years."
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: What the hell was it? (Fox)   What the hell was it? (Fox) EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 1:51 am

I look at her then Him.
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

FBI Special Agent

PostSubject: Re: What the hell was it? (Fox)   What the hell was it? (Fox) EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 3:37 am

I started broswing folders from my laptop and then I took out a file and started comaring the files, I then commented "So similiar." then I asked " Did you tell anyone else about this?"
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: What the hell was it? (Fox)   What the hell was it? (Fox) EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 3:40 am

I shank my head. "No sir."
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

FBI Special Agent

PostSubject: Re: What the hell was it? (Fox)   What the hell was it? (Fox) EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 3:52 am

"Good, because if you tell it will cause mass panic and interfere with the case, the revelation will be when we finish this case." I said then Dana said" Mulder, I think I found the pattern." "So what is it Dana?""Well you see the attacks alll happen at night, around shady areas of the city in the shape of a cross." then I turned to Katrina and asked "Where did the murder happen?"
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: What the hell was it? (Fox)   What the hell was it? (Fox) EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 3:54 am

"Ummm in an ally on ummm." I rub my head trying to remember.
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

FBI Special Agent

PostSubject: Re: What the hell was it? (Fox)   What the hell was it? (Fox) EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 4:08 am

"Bring me there, and Dana call me if you find anything special." I said then I head to my SUV.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: What the hell was it? (Fox)   What the hell was it? (Fox) EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 4:25 am

I blink then get up and follow.
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

FBI Special Agent

PostSubject: Re: What the hell was it? (Fox)   What the hell was it? (Fox) EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 4:27 am

"Ok, you point me in the direction we should go." I said as I entered the car.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: What the hell was it? (Fox)   What the hell was it? (Fox) EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 4:29 am

"It was on Adam Clayton Powell Blvd." I say when I remember.
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

FBI Special Agent

PostSubject: Re: What the hell was it? (Fox)   What the hell was it? (Fox) EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 4:33 am

"Ok then." I said started up my engine, waited for katrina to get in then started to drive to the location.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: What the hell was it? (Fox)   What the hell was it? (Fox) EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 8:44 pm

I keep my eyes moving around not sure if I wanted to go back.
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

FBI Special Agent

PostSubject: Re: What the hell was it? (Fox)   What the hell was it? (Fox) EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 5:37 am

The first thing I did once I arrived at the scene was to take a photo of the body then my phone rang, "Dana, what is it?" after I heard it I quickly got back into the car, the second murder has happened.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: What the hell was it? (Fox)   What the hell was it? (Fox) EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 8:01 pm

I look at Mr. Mulder not knowingg what is going on.
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

FBI Special Agent

PostSubject: Re: What the hell was it? (Fox)   What the hell was it? (Fox) EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 7:14 pm

"You best go home, you wont want to see the next victim." I said, refering to the second murder.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: What the hell was it? (Fox)   What the hell was it? (Fox) EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 10:51 pm

I nod. "Ok then." I say then turn to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What the hell was it? (Fox)   What the hell was it? (Fox) Empty

Back to top Go down

What the hell was it? (Fox)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unleash your imagination! :: CSI lab and NYPD :: Offices-
Jump to: