Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The other side of the table (anyone)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ivy Smith

The other side of the table (anyone) Katherine_Heigl_tn

The other side of the table (anyone) Empty
PostSubject: The other side of the table (anyone)   The other side of the table (anyone) EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 1:20 pm

I was in the interrogatory room, having a serious problem. I wasn't there to interrogate a suspect... I was the suspect! They had found a hair of mine at a crime scene. A young man had been killed in his hotel room. I hadn't heard his name before, I didn't know at which hotel the murder had happened.
I closed my eyes and rubbed my forehead, while waiting to see who was going to interrogate me.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

A day without a smile is a lost day.

PostSubject: Re: The other side of the table (anyone)   The other side of the table (anyone) EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 2:12 pm

I was now put lead on a murder case. I knew that they found Ivy's hair at the crime scene and Mac wanted me to do the interrogation. As I walked into the room, I had mixed feelings about this. She was a co-worker and one I actually trusted, so why would she kill that guy?
I sit down on the opposite side of the table and open the file. I get out the picture of the victim and put it in front of her.
"Did you ever see this guy?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: The other side of the table (anyone)   The other side of the table (anyone) EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 4:00 pm

The one who entered was Haylen. I remained in the same position when she put the picture of the victim in front of me. It was the first time I was seeing him. He was really young, probably in his early twenties, and so handsome that I started to feel sorry for him. "No," I replied shortly without looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: The other side of the table (anyone)   The other side of the table (anyone) EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 8:30 pm

I took the picture back and sigh. I wanted to believe her wanted to find evidence that proved she didn't do it.
"Well, we found your hair at the crime scene... Did you ever went to the Plaza hotel?"
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: The other side of the table (anyone)   The other side of the table (anyone) EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 6:06 am

I stared blankly at the picture. I had been to Plaza a few days ago to talk to a friend, but I hadn't even seen that young man. "Not recently," I said, crossing my arms.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: The other side of the table (anyone)   The other side of the table (anyone) EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 5:32 pm

And I knew she was lying. I looked at her and then sigh.
"You sure about that?" I asked in a kind tone.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: The other side of the table (anyone)   The other side of the table (anyone) EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 6:06 pm

I raised my eyes and glared at her. I could see know why those suspects were having that attitude, it was not the best situation you can find yourself in. "Yes, I'm sure," I said with a frown.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: The other side of the table (anyone)   The other side of the table (anyone) EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 12:54 pm

"You know Ivy, I'm trying to help you. I want to prove that you didn't do it, but lying to me isn't going to help." I said to her, looking directly at her. She wasn't in the best sitiuation, but lying made it even worse.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: The other side of the table (anyone)   The other side of the table (anyone) EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 5:17 pm

I looked calmly directly into her eyes with a dead stare. "I don't know him."
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: The other side of the table (anyone)   The other side of the table (anyone) EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 7:30 pm

"I got that, but it still doesn't explain how your hair got onto the crime scene." I said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: The other side of the table (anyone)   The other side of the table (anyone) EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 7:07 am

"I went to the Plaza a few days ago to meet a friend," I said.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: The other side of the table (anyone)   The other side of the table (anyone) EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:05 pm

"Maybe they didn't clean the room like they should..." I say thinking. "Which room did you meet?"
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: The other side of the table (anyone)   The other side of the table (anyone) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 1:19 pm

"I don't know..." I shook my head. "102, 103?"
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: The other side of the table (anyone)   The other side of the table (anyone) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 11:56 pm

"The victim was killed in room 103, so maybe they really didn't clean as good as they should have or they missed it..." I say and stop, thinking.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: The other side of the table (anyone)   The other side of the table (anyone) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 12:58 pm

"Good," I said resting my chin on my hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The other side of the table (anyone)   The other side of the table (anyone) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 1:54 pm

As I can't interrogate Ivy, I was standing outside the room. Watching the scene in the other side of the interrogatory room in the black window. I knew Ivy doesn't kill this man.

Last edited by Danny Messer on Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: The other side of the table (anyone)   The other side of the table (anyone) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 3:24 pm

I looked at Ivy, knowing that she didn't do it. My gut told me she was innocent and it did so strongly.
"I'll go and talk to the hotel people again, maybe see if I can get anything else. You know that you have to stay in town till this is over." I said to Ivy and then walked out of the room.
As I close the door behind me I was stopped by Danny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The other side of the table (anyone)   The other side of the table (anyone) EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 9:47 am

I stopped Haylen when I saw her come over the room. "So what is going on?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: The other side of the table (anyone)   The other side of the table (anyone) EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 11:41 am

"I think you know the evidence. We found a hair from Ivy at the crime scene. It's a routine questioning." I told him. "And just to make to clear, I don't believe she killed George Fehling. So... I'm gonna go back to the hotel and see what else I can find."
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: The other side of the table (anyone)   The other side of the table (anyone) EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 6:24 pm

I remained for another few moments in the interrogatory room and then got up and went out, walking fastly and not looking at anyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The other side of the table (anyone)   The other side of the table (anyone) EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 3:13 am

I really hope she will find something, some evidences to prove that Ivy didn't do anything. We all believe her, and we all want to put her out of the suspect list. "Okay, if you need my help"
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: The other side of the table (anyone)   The other side of the table (anyone) EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 8:22 am

"I know you want to. Four eyes see more than two." I said, nodding.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The other side of the table (anyone)   The other side of the table (anyone) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 6:12 am

"That's a yes ?" I asked not sure that she would my help on this case.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: The other side of the table (anyone)   The other side of the table (anyone) EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 10:38 am

I nodded in reply.
"Yeah. I think I could use your help." I told him honestly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The other side of the table (anyone)   The other side of the table (anyone) EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 5:50 pm

"Thanks." I add "So call me when you will need me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The other side of the table (anyone)   The other side of the table (anyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

The other side of the table (anyone)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unleash your imagination! :: CSI lab and NYPD :: Interrogatory room-
Jump to: