Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone)   some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:32 pm

"Like some kind of Missonary?" I asked, looking at what he found.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone)   some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:33 pm

"Something like that" Thomas replied, "Ms. Floyd was actually leaving the Catholic Church altogether." he replied
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone)   some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:35 pm

I looked up in surprise. Traitor...
"Well, then her confession linked her to Fr. Gilles." I said "And probably the killer didn't like the fact that she was leaving."
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone)   some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:39 pm

Thomas nodded in agreement, "That makes sense" he replied as he bagged the letter
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone)   some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:40 pm

I examined the other pocket, but found nothing. But I also found a fibre on her coat.
"Same kind of fibre I found on Fr. Gilles cowl." I said as I bagged it.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone)   some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:42 pm

Thomas looked over, "A hair?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone)   some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:44 pm

"No, this looks like a fibre from some kind of clothing... I didn't manage to analyze the fibre I found on Fr. Gilles, as we got the call then..." I explained.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone)   some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:45 pm

Thomas nodded, then looked back at Jennifer, looking for anything he might have missed the first time
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone)   some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:47 pm

"She doesn't have the cross on her forehead." I commented, looking at her again. Poor woman.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone)   some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:49 pm

Thomas nodded, "Aye" he said softly, it didn't surprise him, given what he had said earlier
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone)   some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:52 pm

"Did she have family?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone)   some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:59 pm

Thomas looked in Jennifer's wallet, finding a picture of her and other man, "She did" he replied, "Going by the ring on her finger, I would say this is her husband, who is now a widower." he added
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone)   some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 10:01 pm

I sigh when Thomas said that and just shake my head.
"Let's hope they didn't have children who now have to grow up without their mother..." I say sadly, either way it's not going to be any better.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone)   some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 10:03 pm

Thomas nodded, "Agreed" he replied while finishing up
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone)   some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 10:06 pm

I helped him finish up at the scene and then walk back to the SUV.
"Who's going to talk to her husband?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone)   some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 10:10 pm

"I'll do it" Thomas replied, his voice heavy as he said that to Mac
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone)   some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 10:12 pm

"You know, I could do it, too." I said, but nodded.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone)   some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 10:13 pm

Thomas looked at Mac, "I'll do it Mac" he replied
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone)   some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 10:14 pm

I nodded and got into the SUV heading back to the lab and getting back to the evidence, starting with the fibre I found.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone)   some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 12:48 am

at the same time, Thomas found were Jennifer lived, after her body was taken, he drove over there and talked with her husband, not surprisingly, he was devastated
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone)   some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 1:08 pm

"Linen? Who had clothing made of linen nowadays?" I asked myself as I got the result for the fibre.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone)   some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 3:42 pm

after talking with the husband, Thomas drove back to the lab, wondering what Mac found as he drove, getting to the lab, he took the elevator up, then walked in, finding Mac quickly
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone)   some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 3:51 pm

I saw Thomas coming back from his talk to the victims husband and sigh a little. The fibres did match and it connected both crime scenes, but it still didn't tell us where we could find Mary and who did it.
The bloody footprint however got me a size of a men's boot and a clear profile of the shoe. This time the killer wasn't as careful as with Fr. Gilles.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone)   some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:11 pm

Thomas ran the boot print for a match, waiting for the computer to finish, at the same time, he gently tapped his fingers on the table
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone)   some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone) - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 5:55 pm

"Anything?" I asked after a short while, while I had been looking for any kind of clothing made of linen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone)   some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next