Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Solving Mysteries [Everyone]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

Solving Mysteries [Everyone] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solving Mysteries [Everyone]   Solving Mysteries [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 6:11 pm

Keven nodded, "What do you remember?" he asked, still holding her hand
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

A day without a smile is a lost day.

PostSubject: Re: Solving Mysteries [Everyone]   Solving Mysteries [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 6:17 pm

I thought for a moment, trying to hide my headache.
"He said something like... I'm on it." I said. "But that was right before he hung up. I don't remember anything else he said..."
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Solving Mysteries [Everyone]   Solving Mysteries [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 6:26 pm

"Okay" Keven replied, "Did he have an accent of any kind?" he asked, at the same time, Shannon was on the phone with Mac, telling him about Haylen, after a while, she hung up and headed over to the boathouse, other officers would meet her there
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Solving Mysteries [Everyone]   Solving Mysteries [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 6:32 pm

I gently shook my head and stifled a yawn.
"No. But he was speakin' spanish on the phone. Said hasta luego." I told him. "Means see you later."
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Solving Mysteries [Everyone]   Solving Mysteries [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 6:42 pm

"Okay" Keven replied, "Haylen, what case were you working on when you went over there?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Solving Mysteries [Everyone]   Solving Mysteries [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 8:14 pm

"As I said, I got a call." I said, looking up at him. "It was supposed to be a new case... I was doing my paperwork when... I got the call."
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Solving Mysteries [Everyone]   Solving Mysteries [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 8:56 pm

Keven nodded, "What was the call?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Solving Mysteries [Everyone]   Solving Mysteries [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 9:03 pm

"I was supposed to find a male body and a bunch of detectives... when I got there, there was nothing." I said.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Solving Mysteries [Everyone]   Solving Mysteries [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 9:16 pm

Keven nodded, meanwhile, Shannon got to the scene, "Did you call for backup?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Solving Mysteries [Everyone]   Solving Mysteries [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 9:25 pm

I shook my head.
"I thought it was... some kind of joke and... and I walked back to SUV... that's where the guy attacked me." I finally remembered.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Solving Mysteries [Everyone]   Solving Mysteries [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 9:40 pm

Keven nodded, "Did he hit you?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Solving Mysteries [Everyone]   Solving Mysteries [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 9:44 pm

I thought for a moment.
"No..." I said and crincled my nose, remembering the smell of chloroform. "He drugged me with chloroform."
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Solving Mysteries [Everyone]   Solving Mysteries [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 9:47 pm

Keven sighed, "Okay, what do you remember when you came to?" he asked gently
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Solving Mysteries [Everyone]   Solving Mysteries [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 9:58 pm

I sighed a little.
"My head was pounding and I was chained to the wall...." I said and then stopped to think for a moment. "The room was lightened... but only a little and it smelled like roses, though I didn't see some. And then the guy came... but I don't remember his face... he wore a mask, but he had blue eyes and a scar just above his right eye."
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Solving Mysteries [Everyone]   Solving Mysteries [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 10:08 pm

Keven nodded as he wrote that down, "Anything else?"
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Solving Mysteries [Everyone]   Solving Mysteries [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 10:15 pm

"Just the smell... what I said earlier." I said. "He wanted to kill me, didn't he?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Solving Mysteries [Everyone]   Solving Mysteries [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 10:19 pm

Keven nodded again, then sighed, "It sounds like he wanted to" he replied, at the same time, Shannon was processing the room Haylen was held in
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Solving Mysteries [Everyone]   Solving Mysteries [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 10:25 pm

I swolloed some tears that were building and looked up at Keven.
"But left before he finished the job... I don't know what happened after I came. I just can't remember." I said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Solving Mysteries [Everyone]   Solving Mysteries [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 10:27 pm

Keven took her hand, "Take your time sweetie" he said to her in a comforting tone
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Solving Mysteries [Everyone]   Solving Mysteries [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 10:34 pm

I took a deep breath and nodded with a small smile.
"He said I was going to pay for what I did. But... I don't know what that means."
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Solving Mysteries [Everyone]   Solving Mysteries [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 10:38 pm

Keven nodded, "Someone from a past case?" he asked, meanwhile, Shannon was finding evidence to support that
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Solving Mysteries [Everyone]   Solving Mysteries [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 10:23 am

"Obviously. But I can't remember any cases that..." I started and then stopped, another detail coming back to my mind. "He wore his working overall."
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Solving Mysteries [Everyone]   Solving Mysteries [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 5:09 pm

"Okay, did it have a logo or a name on it?" Keven asked
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Solving Mysteries [Everyone]   Solving Mysteries [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 5:26 pm

I was already thinking about that when he asked and I needed a few more moments to finally remember anything that was on it.
"It um... a motorbike on it. I believe it was showing a Harley. There was also a name on the logo...." I said and thought for another moment. "I believe it was something like... 'Mitchel's Shop'."
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Solving Mysteries [Everyone]   Solving Mysteries [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 5:29 pm

Keven nodded, then wrote it down and called Shannon, telling her what he got from Haylen, Shannon nodded on her end, "All right, I'll get over there and check it out." she said before hanging up, "All right" Keven replied, he hung up, then looked at Haylen, "You need anything?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solving Mysteries [Everyone]   Solving Mysteries [Everyone] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Solving Mysteries [Everyone]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unleash your imagination! :: Out of work :: Hospital-
Jump to: