Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fencing [Everyone]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

A day without a smile is a lost day.

Fencing [Everyone] Empty
PostSubject: Fencing [Everyone]   Fencing [Everyone] EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 9:39 pm

I was at the gym near the Crime Lab. This was a special gym, because it held an area for people who were doing a sports called fencing. People like me.
Having had a tough case, and just coming from the lab, I decided to wear off some left over energy.
I had been fencing for a few years now and was pretty good at it. More than one time the coach would ask me to go to a compitition for his team, but I didn't want to. I was doing this just for fun and it was going to stay that way.
I was so wrapped up in my practice that I didn't notice the person who was watching me from some respectful distance.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

Fencing [Everyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fencing [Everyone]   Fencing [Everyone] EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 1:38 am

that person was Shannon, she had just finished teaching a self defense class and heard the fencing class going on, she walked over and stood in the doorway, watching the students, seeing Haylen, she smiled a bit
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

Fencing [Everyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fencing [Everyone]   Fencing [Everyone] EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 1:29 pm

I did my tasks and exercises and then stopped to take a small break, heading to the bench, where I had my small back with my training jacket and water. On the way there I saw Shannon and walked over to her.
"Hey. Didn't know you were watching." I said, blushing a little.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

Fencing [Everyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fencing [Everyone]   Fencing [Everyone] EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 7:40 pm

Shannon smiled back, "I'm sneaky like that" she replied, "When did you get into fencing?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

Fencing [Everyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fencing [Everyone]   Fencing [Everyone] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 2:13 pm

"I started fencing in high school. I had a friend back then who got me into it." I said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

Fencing [Everyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fencing [Everyone]   Fencing [Everyone] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 10:14 pm

Shannon nodded, "Thats cool Haylen" she replied, "Your very good at it" she added
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

Fencing [Everyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fencing [Everyone]   Fencing [Everyone] EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 8:59 am

"Thank you." I said, blushing a little. "It took a lot of hard training. Though you're the first to discover that I'm fencing."
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

Fencing [Everyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fencing [Everyone]   Fencing [Everyone] EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 4:04 pm

Shannon smiled a bit, "I bet the skills you've learned here have come in handy when on a case." she said
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

Fencing [Everyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fencing [Everyone]   Fencing [Everyone] EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 6:00 pm

"Yeah, sometimes. But mostly it was helpful while doing the self defense training." I said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

Fencing [Everyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fencing [Everyone]   Fencing [Everyone] EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 7:43 pm

Shannon nodded in agreement, "I see" she replied, "Speaking of self defense, I just finished teaching a class." she added
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

Fencing [Everyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fencing [Everyone]   Fencing [Everyone] EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 8:49 pm

"I heard you were teaching self defense... so how is it?" I asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

Fencing [Everyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fencing [Everyone]   Fencing [Everyone] EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 9:18 pm

"Its going well" Shannon replied, adjusting her track jacket, "I have a good mix of men and women in the class." she added
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

Fencing [Everyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fencing [Everyone]   Fencing [Everyone] EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 2:14 pm

"That's always good to work with I guess. I mean, I heard there are also classes which only teach women. I bet it's fun to teach 'em." I said and smiled a little, taking a sip of my water.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

Fencing [Everyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fencing [Everyone]   Fencing [Everyone] EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 5:36 pm

Shannon smiled back and nodded, "It is" she replied as she watched Haylen
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

Fencing [Everyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fencing [Everyone]   Fencing [Everyone] EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:14 pm

"Well, my coach once wanted me to teach a group of beginners, but... I wasn't sure this was for me so I didn't do it. Sometimes I wonder if I could have done it, but on the other hand I think it was the right decision." I said.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

Fencing [Everyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fencing [Everyone]   Fencing [Everyone] EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:22 pm

"I see" Shannon replied, "You should look into teaching Haylen." she added, "You would be great at it."
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

Fencing [Everyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fencing [Everyone]   Fencing [Everyone] EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:26 pm

"Maybe, but... honestly I just do the whole fencing thing just for fun. Not sure it'll be the same if I was teaching some beginners." I said and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

Fencing [Everyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fencing [Everyone]   Fencing [Everyone] EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:34 pm

Shannon watched her, "You can still enjoy it" she said in a comforting tone
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

Fencing [Everyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fencing [Everyone]   Fencing [Everyone] EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:39 pm

"I'll think about... after that compition my coach got me to do..." I said and smiled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

Fencing [Everyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fencing [Everyone]   Fencing [Everyone] EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:06 pm

Shannon nodded, smiling a bit as well, "Want to get lunch?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

Fencing [Everyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fencing [Everyone]   Fencing [Everyone] EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:07 pm

"I'd love to." I said and got into my training jacket.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

Fencing [Everyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fencing [Everyone]   Fencing [Everyone] EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:16 pm

Shannon smiled, then walked to the door of the gym, holding it for Haylen
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

Fencing [Everyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fencing [Everyone]   Fencing [Everyone] EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:22 pm

I had my small bag in my hand and hurried out of the gym, thanking Shannon for holding the door for me.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

Fencing [Everyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fencing [Everyone]   Fencing [Everyone] EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 11:04 pm

"Your welcome" Shannon replied, she then let go of the door and walked with Haylen to the cafe that was down the street
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fencing [Everyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fencing [Everyone]   Fencing [Everyone] Empty

Back to top Go down

Fencing [Everyone]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unleash your imagination! :: Out of work :: Sports places-
Jump to: