Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

I really hate when people do bad things and blame it on my city.

Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone]   Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone] - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 9:32 pm

Back by the cars Danny was pacing up and down in front of them, praying they would find his son and that Sean was okay. He cursed the fact that he wasn't allowed to go with them.

Inside Sean swollowed his tears and glared at the man holding him captive. He trusted and believe in his father.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone]   Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone] - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 9:35 pm

at the same time, Thomas and the others got to the cottage and surrounded it, Thomas took up a position by the window, he saw Sean inside, sitting on a small bed, he held back his anger as he waited for the command to enter
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone]   Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone] - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 9:38 pm

"Playin' the tough kid now? Nah... you're not as strong as your dad is." Sean's captor taunted him. Sean just glared at him, unable to say something. He was scared, but he also was angry.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone]   Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone] - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 9:42 pm

At the same time I gave the command to enter.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone]   Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone] - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 9:44 pm

out side, the command was given, the lead officer knocked the door down and entered, followed by Thomas, Mac and Stella, "NYPD ON THE GROUND NOW!"
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone]   Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone] - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 9:47 pm

Sean moved into the upper corner of the small bed as best as he could. His captor turned around and surrendered, seeing that he had no way to go.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone]   Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone] - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 9:51 pm

Thomas walked over to Sean, lowing his gun, "Its okay lad" he said to him in a calm tone while free him
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone]   Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone] - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 9:53 pm

Sean looked at Thomas and nodded, while he watched Mac and Stella taking the guy out of the cottage. Sean was looking for his father.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone]   Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone] - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 9:58 pm

Thomas picked Sean up, then walked out, "Hold on lad" he said to him, "Your da is waiting for you."
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone]   Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone] - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 10:00 pm

Sean was relieved when Thomas said that.
"That ass thought my dad wouldn't come....." he said, his tone a mixure of anger and sadness.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone]   Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone] - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 10:03 pm

Thomas nodded as he walked over to Danny, "He did come lad" he replied
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone]   Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone] - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 10:04 pm

Danny walked up to Thomas when he saw him carry his son.
Sean turned and saw his dad. "Daddy!" he called out, though he wasn't yelling.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone]   Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone] - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 10:11 pm

Thomas handed Sean over to Danny as the boy called out to him
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone]   Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone] - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 10:13 pm

Danny took his son, holding him close as Sean wrapped his arms around his neck.
"You okay?" he asked his son.
"I'm hungry." Sean said, causing a small chuckle from his father.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone]   Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone] - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 10:15 pm

Thomas smiled a bit, "He's one tough lad" he said to Danny
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone]   Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone] - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 10:17 pm

"He's a Reagan." Danny said proudly. "C'mon, let's go and get mommy and Jack and Erin and then get something to eat, okay?" he said to his son, who nodded in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone]   Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone] - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 10:21 pm

Thomas nodded in reply, then walked back to the cottage, looking around a bit before leaving
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone]   Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone] - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 10:27 pm

Danny took his son to the car just as the captor, James McGraw was brought to the cars. Danny had a hard time staying calm on the outside and not just walk over and kill him.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone]   Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone] - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 10:30 pm

Thomas was walking back when he saw the suspect being lead past Danny, he could tell that Danny was holding his anger back
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone]   Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone] - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 10:28 am

I got that guy into the car and then looked at Danny. I knew he had a temper when it came to his family, one I understood all too well. I knew he had a hard time keeping it inside in front of his son. I gave him a small nod and then got into the car, making the way back to the lab for an interrogation.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone]   Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone] - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 5:00 pm

Thomas got into his car and drove back to the lab, knowing and understanding how upset Danny is at the moment
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone]   Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone] - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 11:19 am

Of course Danny was angry. He'd kill the guy if he could, but he couldn't not for his son's sake and not for his own and that of his whole family. He knew that temper, but then that was a Reagan temper. Even his father had it, but he was able to control that a little better than Danny sometimes was.
He got into the car, next to his son, holding him close while another officer drove him back to the lab to meet his wife, son and sister.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone]   Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone] - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 7:11 pm

Thomas and the others soon finished, then headed back to the lab, hopefully this will be a short interrogation, but cases like this can take an unexpected turn
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone]   Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone] - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 1:50 pm

As soon as they reached the breakroom Sean ran to his mother. Danny stayed with them, knowing he was kept up to date by the others.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone]   Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone] - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 5:05 pm

Thomas got back to the lab minutes later and went into the layout room, Flack took the suspect to interrogation and left him there to sweat for a while
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone]   Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next