Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

I really hate when people do bad things and blame it on my city.

Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone] Empty
PostSubject: Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone]   Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone] EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:46 pm

Danny was getting out of the elevator and walked up to where he was told Stella's office was. He needed her help. He couldn't work this case on his own and there was no one else he would trust than the NY Crime Lab, so either Mac or Stella. When he reached her office he was lucky to see her inside, so he softly knocked on the glass wall.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone]   Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone] EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:15 pm

I was working on my not so beloved paperwork when I heard a knock on the glass. I look up yo see who it is and i see Danny "hey, what's wrong? You look worried" I tell him while I turn my desk chair to the door
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone]   Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone] EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:19 pm

Danny walks into the office and closes the door behind him, wanting some more privacy. He doesn't feel very comfortable, knowing that he had to come here and ask for help, when he was a cop himself. He takes a deep breath before he says:
"I need your help, Stella. You got a minute for me?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone]   Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone] EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:21 pm

"of course, for you always" I say friendly and wonder what's going on
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone]   Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone] EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:21 pm

at the same time, Thomas was walking down the hall when he saw Danny talking with Stella, seeing the look on Danny's face, he knew something was up and that it was not good, he walked over to see if he could offer any assistance
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone]   Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone] EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:23 pm

"I don't really feel comfortable 'bout it, but I... can't work this case. Not allowed to. I need you to find Sean." Danny said to her, his voice low. He was worried to death about his youngest son. "He's been kidnapped from school."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone]   Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone] EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:26 pm

My eyes get wider. Not little sean.. I've only seen him a couple times but I can tell he's the sweetest boy you will ever see "I'll do everything I can to find him, I promise"
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone]   Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone] EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:28 pm

"Thanks... they didn't call yet, but I think they will anytime. Either me or Linda." Danny says seriously.
He was already angry at that guy, whoever hurts his son better watch out.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone]   Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone] EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:29 pm

"does Mac already know?" I ask, knowing Mac has to know it when I pick up a case.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone]   Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone] EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:30 pm

Thomas was stunned when he heard that, seeing Danny's anger at the people who did this, he didn't blame him for it, being a father himself, "Anything I can do to help?" he asked gently
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone]   Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone] EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:33 pm

"Nah. Was told he's out on a case. My father probably called him already." Danny said to Stella and sighed. He knew that Linda was going to come here after she picked Jack up from school. He then looked at Thomas, not knowing what to say. He was just... worried.
"Think Stella could need some assitance."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone]   Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone] EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:36 pm

"Thats right! I need everyone I can get on the case!" I say firmly. We have to get this kid out of where ever he is asap
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone]   Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone] EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:41 pm

Thomas nodded in agreement, seeing the worry in Danny's face, "We will find him" he said to his fellow detective
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone]   Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone] EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:43 pm

Right after Stella said that Danny's phone rang.
"Reagan." he answered his phone and let Stella and Thomas listen to what the guy on the other line said to him.
"Listen Reagan. You get those 2 Million you confiscated last week after the bank robbery and your little boy will return home safely."
"I wanna talk to my son, first."
"He's fine. Get the two million. I meet you at 6 pm, Central Park at the entrance of the Zoo. Got me?"
"Yeah. I swear if my son has only the smallest scratch I'll kill you myself!" Danny said angrily. The man on the other side laughed.
"DADDY?!" he heard his son calling out before the line went dead. Sean was obviously scared.
"Damn it!" Danny cursed angrily.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone]   Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone] EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:47 pm

Thomas listened to the exchange between Danny and the man on the phone, it angered him as well, "Danny, look at me" Thomas said to him
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone]   Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone] EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:49 pm

Danny stuffed the phone into his poket and then looked up at Thomas, his expression obviously angry. They had about 3 hours to get that money, but Danny hated the fact that he had to work for a criminal who kidnapped his son.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone]   Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone] EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:54 pm

"We will find Sean" Thomas said to him, using his son's name
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone]   Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone] EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:56 pm

Danny sighed, but kept his anger in check for now, when he nodded. He knew he couldn't do anything right now and he did trust them.
"That guy better be careful." Danny said seriously.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone]   Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone] EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:58 pm

Thomas nodded, "Aye" he replied, "Danny, did you hear anything in the background during the call?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone]   Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone] EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 12:03 am

Danny thought for a bit.
"It sounded like... there was some water in the background, like a lake or somethin'" Danny said.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone]   Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone] EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 12:17 am

Thomas nodded, "Anything else?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone]   Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone] EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 12:21 pm

"Danny.. What did they want? Money?" I dare to ask
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone]   Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone] EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 4:52 pm

"I was lead detective in a bank robery case. Confiscated 2 Million Dollar and that guy wants that money." Danny said in a professional tone. "We were chasin' that guy, but all we found was the money, no guy."
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone]   Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone] EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 7:15 pm

Thomas listened to Danny as he told Stella what had happened, at the same time, trying to think of all the places in the city that had a lake near them, "The only place in the city I know of with a lake is in Central Park." he said to them
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone]   Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone] EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 6:29 pm

"Yeah... I'm thinkin' he's holdin' him somewhere near the zoo. Though I did hear some faraway traffic, but that's all." Danny said,. He was hoping that his youngest son was okay. He turned a bit and saw Linda and Jack coming out of the elevator, together with Erin and her daughter Nikki.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone]   Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone] Empty

Back to top Go down

Rescuing my son [Stella, Everyone]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next